Steroids to pair with Androgel(test cream)

breezyhorse

breezyhorse

Iron
If you guys read my last forum I’m 16 years old currently on testosterone cream. Applying 40.5mg daily. If you’re going to reply it’s cope and doesn’t work it does I’ve noticed pretty good results and progress. I’m a 16 year old boy standing at 6’3-6’4 currently weighing 205lbs and I’m pretty strong. I’ve been on for more than a month now but I want more. Please let me know what I should pair this with, and how I can access and buy it.

Why are you using Androgel instead of just pinning actual Test? Androgel will still shut you down for subpar T levels

Stop the Androgel and just start pinning actual Test. E, cyp, etc. is your choice but pin Test

If you guys read my last forum I’m 16 years old currently on testosterone cream. Applying 40.5mg daily. If you’re going to reply it’s cope and doesn’t work it does I’ve noticed pretty good results and progress. I’m a 16 year old boy standing at 6’3-6’4 currently weighing 205lbs and I’m pretty strong. I’ve been on for more than a month now but I want more. Please let me know what I should pair this with, and how I can access and buy it.
How did you get it in the first place

Why are you using Androgel instead of just pinning actual Test? Androgel will still shut you down for subpar T levels

Stop the Androgel and just start pinning actual Test. E, cyp, etc. is your choice but pin Test
I can’t pin test it’s not accessible to me, and this is the closest thing I have to TRT.