Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Is it possible?

no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4054, Incoming and 2 others
No.

Stay natty if you still want to have a properly functioning heart, balls, liver, organs, and kidneys.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, deer, AH1882 and 3 others
No.

Stay natty if you still want to have a properly functioning heart, balls, liver, organs, and kidneys.
Brutal

No.

lmao side effects of few cycles are insignifact, stop gaslighting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hunter69, Incoming and 5 others
its about balancing risk vs reward and also not being a high inhib pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Yes, any can bhai. You just need a good harm reduction side of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Any effect has a side effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
If you really wanna use some form of AAS. And experience little sides, SARMs are your best bet.
If i remember correctly @SteveRogers used them and has gotten a lot of muscle on it

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
When talking steroids it’s all about minimizing side effects, there is no such thing as no side effects.

Just run test 200 to 400 mg per week. I don’t even need an AI

• +1
Is it possible?
All drugs have sides..headache pills are harsh on liver..every drug has sides. Taking steds and shutting your hormones down will defo cause sides and hair loss if your prone. You will loose most your gains when you come off. Try been natty and getting everything right 1st and see how you go. I loved been natty because you know while your working hard in the gym..you keep your gainz.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 6873
When talking steroids it’s all about minimizing side effects, there is no such thing as no side effects.

Just run test 200 to 400 mg per week. I don’t even need an AI
What do you take to prevent hairloss?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6873
I don’t take anything as I don’t get hair loss from testosterone
ait thanks man. not planning on using but i'd like to educate myself on it anyway, cause test at 16 isn't the best idea imo :lul:

• +1
Reactions: deer, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 5522
ait thanks man. not planning on using but i'd like to educate myself on it anyway, cause test at 16 isn't the best idea imo :lul:
Yeah definitely not the best idea 😂 side effects aren’t the same for everyone but some steroids are known to cause hair loss. I only run testosterone as it’s a hormone our body produces naturally. I have tried Sarms but testosterone produces better results and is cheaper

• +1
Reactions: deer, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5522
We have to take testosterone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deer and Deleted member 6873
I would recommend myostatin inhibitors. @LastGerman nice to see you man
Give me a shoutout at incels.is will ya?

• +1
Reactions: deer
I want to know too tbh

• +1
Reactions: deer and Deleted member 6873
I tried winny and it fucker my stomach up really bad. I was in bed for a week in brutal pain

Honestly T and mild orals are the only shit worth running in the long run. And i read Test E over 250mg/week fucks up collagen

so basically cruise on:
250mg test E + 20mg db0l. M1T gives me 0 side effects and is the strongest roid but it might mess with my liver if i cruise on it

Honestly most roids are shit and either makes u bloated or fucks u up somehow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873