Steriods are a MASSIVE healthmin AND can also be a LOOKSmin, too

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
Looksmin: Acne, Gyno, facial bloating, hair loss.

Healthmin:
Heart issues, Heart attack, Heart disease/cancer,
Liver issues, Liver failure, Liver disease/cancer,
Kidney issues/failure, Kidney disease,
Suppressed immune system,
High blood pressure,
infections,
insomnia,
mood swings,
shrunken balls / infertility,
permanent suppressed natural hormone production,
cancer

Also for anyone considering roiding, never forget this (also you roidcucks dont forget this either):
Permanent life decision, permanent side affects, TEMPORARY muscle/strength gains.
Steriods suck

Just fucking lol at roidcucks. :lul: :feelsuhh:
Laugh 10

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, hattrick, zeshama and 61 others
based

i will never touch that shit

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Looks234, magnificentcel and 24 others
But what about "muuuuuh natty lifting is useless! How are you gonna make gains without roids???" :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9344 and 16 others
But what about "muuuuuh natty lifting is useless! How are you gonna make gains without roids???" :feelsuhh:
Even if natty gains arent super amazing or whatever, at least its better than having a LAUNDRY LIST of health issues and side effects from roids.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 9072 and 17 others
You can literally gain tits and a higher voice when you stop using steroids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Lmao, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others

Healthmin:
High blood pressure,
infections,
insomnia,
mood swings,
cancer

Also for anyone considering roiding, never forget this (also you roidcucks dont forget this either):
Permanent life decision, permanent side affects, TEMPORARY muscle/strength gains.
View attachment 524074
View attachment 524062
COPE i look great

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, magnificentcel and 26 others
It's only worth it if you:

Are a professional body builder
Are planning on staying on it for life at TRT dosages.

SARMs are a different case, high quality SARMs from a reputable seller are a bit less anabolic but have less sides, they will still surpress normal T levels to a certain degree but it's easier for it to bounce back from.

• JFL
Reactions: joel17 and CrazyFitLover
There are people on roids in the year 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., magnificentcel and 7 others
SARM, LGD cycles seem promising tbh but JFL at injecting gear in 2020 instead of training natty like Eric Bugenhagen.

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Good_Little_Goy, Over and 2 others
SARM, LGD cycles seem promising tbh but JFL at injecting gear in 2020 instead of training natty like Eric Bugenhagen.
From browsing multiple YT comments and reddit pages SARMs are a 50/50 on sides
Some people get nothing hell they even get better sexdrive etc
Others get hairloss etc

So i guess it's both a mix of quality and how you react to it.

And imo if you're gonna inject you should do it for the long term instead of short (Talking about just Test not trenbologna sandwiches)

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Good_Little_Goy, PjSon and 1 other person
You do know just saying steroids is a very broad term. Just like the words alcohol or drugs are. Some alcohols and some drugs are harsher on the body, the same goes for steroids. Some are pretty mild, some aren’t.

Natty lifting is a meme

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sorrowfulsad, RAITEIII and 12 others
You do know just saying steroids is a very broad term. Just like the words alcohol or drugs are. Some alcohols and some drugs are harsher on the body, the same goes for steroids. Some are pretty mild, some aren’t.

Natty lifting is a meme
Also very true, and a lot of people who do steroids look like shit cause they train and eat like shit.
(I'm talking about just test for this example)
All it'll do is optimise you, you'll still have to train + follow a good diet.
And a lot of nasty sides can be avoided if you actually do some research of you own, instead of just injecting and coming off without proper PCT etc

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 245

Healthmin:
High blood pressure,
infections,
insomnia,
mood swings,
cancer

View attachment 524074
View attachment 524062
idiots forget that for every David laid there are 1000 men who roided and ended up as balding acne ridden subhumans

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, JL~, Deleted member 2729 and 16 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Heguldus and Deleted member 4332
Found the balding acne ridden steroid user who will have heart/kidney/liver failure in the future.

How does it feel to waste money for temporary gains and permanent side affects, coper? :lul: :feelsuhh:
Laugh 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jm17, Deleted member 4387 and GigaMogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I am not on roids, but i read a lot about the topic and i think like a low test (200mg/week) + anavar could be good for looksmaxxing. But even here aromatase inhibitors are important to not get bloated from the estrogen. Also if the DHT from the 200mg already kills your hair, even this cycle is not worth it, since takin Fin would pretty much nullify any anabolic effect of the test.
TLDR : If your hair is immune to DHT, then 200mg test+ anavar + arimidex could be worththile

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Gaia262, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Roids give you permanent muscle gains, as you gain muscle cell nucleus and probably fibers too.
The worst aspect of roids is that they seem to shrink your brain, as studies show. For people using their brain for a living, this is a big no no. If it wasn't for the brain shrinkage i would do some roids hands down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Lolcel, Gaia262 and 3 others
go the natty way boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Even if natty gains arent super amazing or whatever, at least its better than having a LAUNDRY LIST of health issues and side effects from roids.
Natty gymceling has NO side effects only slight positives. Of course it won’t ascend ugly niggas like you and I but it is a good cope

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Yerico7, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Roids give you permanent muscle gains, as you gain muscle cell nucleus and probably fibers too.
The worst aspect of roids is that they seem to shrink your brain, as studies show. For people using their brain for a living, this is a big no no. If it wasn't for the brain shrinkage i would do some roids hands down.
Same here, I'm doing theoretical physics, I need my braincells.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Jfl @ retards who would sacrifice their hairline and collagen for a few pounds of muscle, which can easily be attained naturally.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Gaia262, elfmaxx and 1 other person
Jfl @ retards who would sacrifice their hairline and collagen for a few pounds of muscle, which can easily be attained naturally.
Literally 4-6 months of gym with good diet will provide you with good results

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and EverythingMattersCel
Yup, only dunning-krugercels like dyorcuck are dumb enough to think steroids are a looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Alexanderr
Why use roids when you have BBC genetics tbh tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 4332 and Subhuman trash

Healthmin:
High blood pressure,
infections,
insomnia,
mood swings,
cancer

View attachment 524074
View attachment 524062
I cannot agree more. The risk/reward ratio for many just do not seem worth it to me.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel

Healthmin:
High blood pressure,
infections,
insomnia,
mood swings,
cancer

View attachment 524074
View attachment 524062
I’ll never touch that shit just because of the balding risk. To each their own but I’m a firm believer natty gains are enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yeah it does have some bad side effects. But think about all the celebs using them like crazy. I just imagine I was in their position and had to get in shape for some movie role and I'd need to roid up. I'm sure zac efron, Michael b Jordan, henry cavil and kumali nanjiani dont rlly give a fuck about the negatives of roids. Second, most body builders have used them at least once anyways.

Finally, life is shit anyways. If the pain from roids gets too much, I can shotgunmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and TopzCat1
i agree with you on the health risks... but jfl about it being a looksmin. if its used for aesthetic purposes and not to become a freak mass monster you look incredible

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., Deleted member 9511 and 4 others
@nelson

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
i agree with you on the health risks... but jfl about it being a looksmin. if its used for aesthetic purposes and not to become a freak mass monster you look incredible

The stereotypical bloated bald roid head destroyed the image of steroids.

If done right and for the right person who responds well could be an amazing looksmax. It depends.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, RAITEIII, CopingCel and 3 others

Healthmin:
High blood pressure,
infections,
insomnia,
mood swings,
cancer

View attachment 524074
View attachment 524062
You shouldn't talk about this stuff since you don't know ANYTHING. You are like a DARE school informer talking about how weed makes you in to an AIDS infected heroin addict.

You really are very very stupid and misinformed.

There are enough actual downsides to steroids so no need to manufacture lies and spread fear and uncertainty.

I would LOVE to see your physique. ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Stare and efidescontinuado
OP is a flaming retard.

Used responsibly and applied properly nothing looks as good as a roided body. Sure you can look AMAZING natty IF you start working out at like 15 and peak at 22. When you become and oldcel like me pushing 40 lifting natty is just fucking LOL.
On my first test cycle now and i can see my full six pack for the first time in like 15 years and I'm not dieting, i'm eating big.

No acne, no bloat, no unwanted hair growth or hair loss and my blood panel came in looking perfect. Oh and i feel fucking AMAZING. (My gf appreciate my libido too ;)

I'm almost considering cruising permanently but for now i'll stick to a few cycles a year.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
You shouldn't talk about this stuff since you don't know ANYTHING. You are like a DARE school informer talking about how weed makes you in to an AIDS infected heroin addict.

You really are very very stupid and misinformed.

There are enough actual downsides to steroids so no need to manufacture lies and spread fear and uncertainty.

I would LOVE to see your physique. ;)
tbh my physique isn't super amazing but I'm very strong for my age and weight.

PM me if you want to see video proof of my lifts (300lb Bench, 535lb Deadlift, 385lb Squat)

• Woah
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Steroids are essentially the best thing you can do as a men. They basically override nature and your shitty genetics. They wont make u a alpha chad if you were a subhuman to begin with or very short but for the average and especially above average guys, its like night and day. U look way more aesthetic, u have lower cortisol and more DHT which makes u more alpha, you get more confidence, you mog guys and people will respect u, you get better fat placement, you are less prone to bad mood through testosterone fluctuations and u dont need as much sleep. On top of that, more horniness, better erections, less water bloat, bigger dick size.

All negative side effects are overblown. If it was that dangerous, no bodybuilder from the 60s, 70s, 80s would be still alive today. They take huge amounts while the normal steroids user uses way healthier dosages because they dont try to be 130Kg with 6% body fat. People are just blowing the dangers out of proportion because they are low inhib and to retarded to do them. If the media portrays them as bad, they believe.

In the end, its better for steroid users because they will have less competition. Its a little secret to enhance the male live by 1000x but u have to have a solid base to begin with. If you are not 5'8-5'9 or taller and have a at least average face, you wont gain much by taking them. The average lifestyle habits of society are way more detrimental to health than steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1, mgtowmadness, Stingray and 9 others
All I see is benefits :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

h2o bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Roids are 10 000% worth the risk and are pure absolute unquestionable looksmax, probably the most dramatic looksmax possible for a cuck depressed male , assuming you're not balding.

As for healthmin lets just say thats the last fucking thing on my mind right now + arnold blasted for 40 years straight and is still pimping bitches at 70

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, CopingCel, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Case by case basis imo. Personally I think they’ve help with my gains

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
It highly depends on your base and your future goals. Look Jeff Seid, he definitely doesn't look looksminned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and gaymidget
copers

roids are mandatoy in age of tinder

MANDATORY

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, CopingCel and gaymidget