stick to your pheno

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i see this mistake all the time. people dress and looksmax trying to become another pheno but it just completely ruins their appeal

for example i keep seeing germans dressing like ethnics. sweat pants, some nike hat and fanny pack. or white nerds with glasses who have roided physiques or ethnics trying to look high class and dressing as white people.

if a foid is attracted to a certain pheno, she will always prefer the original type and not some clown wannabe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, the BULL, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
i see this mistake all the time. people dress and looksmax trying to become another pheno but it just completely ruins their appeal

for example i keep seeing germans dressing like ethnics. sweat pants, some nike hat and fanny pack. or white nerds with glasses who have roided physiques or ethnics trying to look high class and dressing as white people.

if a foid is attracted to a certain pheno, she will always prefer the original type and not some clown wannabe
Yeah bro i should wear rags and shit all over my body

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, shabby890, Lynxress and 5 others
Good thread. Tired of these nerd niggas talking about high class

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and buflek
That's why i am incel. Med pheno Is all about old Money style but i dress like an Arab thug

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, mayo mogger and Lynxress
That's why i am incel. Med pheno Is all about old Money style but i dress like an Arab thug
i did the same for many years. mostly wore sweatpants, hats and fanny pack as a blonde blue eyed german JFL. i shouldve rather sticked to my pheno and wore normal clothes and i wouldve done better im sure

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Ricky212

This I keep telling ppl this