STILL ALIVE BITCHES

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
Yall thought i killed myself but nuh uh im still here, im not suicidal anymore, instead i want to live for as long as possible, mostly because when u die u lose something very important, which is ur consciousness, the ability of seeing thru ur eyes and having critical thinking, opinions and feelings.

Anyways this might be my last post here since ive moved on, im still trying to improve myself whenever im not bored but this site is for my corny, soulless, suicidal past self. Im in a much better state of mind now and i also got a gf so yeah

I can smell ur dirty little fingers typing a hate reply but idc anymore, i truly hope u guys make it in life and become as attractive as u want to be

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
who are u
I used to rot in here like crazy in early 2023, i was posting like 5 threads a day. Makes sense u dont know me, i havent logged in for at least half a year

long time no see

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
"which is ur consciousness, the ability of seeing thru ur eyes and having critical thinking, opinions and feelings."

says who? dumb nigger

Good post

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Yall thought i killed myself but nuh uh im still here, im not suicidal anymore, instead i want to live for as long as possible, mostly because when u die u lose something very important, which is ur consciousness, the ability of seeing thru ur eyes and having critical thinking, opinions and feelings.

Anyways this might be my last post here since ive moved on, im still trying to improve myself whenever im not bored but this site is for my corny, soulless, suicidal past self. Im in a much better state of mind now and i also got a gf so yeah

I can smell ur dirty little fingers typing a hate reply but idc anymore, i truly hope u guys make it in life and become as attractive as u want to be
And you are?

u sound like she sissified u out

"which is ur consciousness, the ability of seeing thru ur eyes and having critical thinking, opinions and feelings."

says who? dumb nigger
Missed u bro

• +1
Reactions: buflek
u sound like she sissified u out
She def made me a bit softer and more emotional, but my perspective about the world and my life changed because i simply grew up