Still can’t cope about this

If you're autistic then it's over for you regardless of race.
Actually not true. Call me an aspie coper but if you look at the stats some ridiculous high percentage of male aspies are NEETS. A similar percentage end up not having any partners before 35. Once you account for the fact that most autistic guys are literal parent's basement dwellers the odds don't look nearly as bad.

The redpill is for average to above average white aspies. Literally lift/looksmax and work on social skills, game, confidence, go outside and you should be good.

Just abuse melanotan theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Looks234
Actually not true. Call me an aspie coper but if you look at the stats some ridiculous high percentage of male aspies are NEETS. A similar percentage end up not having any partners before 35. Once you account for the fact that most autistic guys are literal parent's basement dwellers the odds don't look nearly as bad.

The redpill is for average to above average white aspies. Literally lift/looksmax and work on social skills, game, confidence, go outside and you should be good.
They're literal parent's basement dwellers because they're autistic. What's the point of spending money to live in complete isolation when you can live with your parents who talk to you and treat you like a human being. Aspie =/ having bad social skills/social anxiety. One you can fix and one you can't.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I think he paid her ngl. Ashkash is a big only fans whore so the nigger must have paid her! It's the only logical reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Beetlejuice, Looks234 and 2 others
I think he paid her ngl. Ashkash is a big only fans whore so the nigger must have paid her! It's the only logical reason.
687b12ea51640a687c3b23e9a8c8d255
keep crying nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
They're literal parent's basement dwellers because they're autistic. What's the point of spending money to live in complete isolation when you can live with your parents who talk to you and treat you like a human being. Aspie =/ having bad social skills/social anxiety. One you can fix and one you can't.
I am an aspie, I moved out at 18 because my parents were abusive shitheads. My roommates know something is off about me for sure but they don't treat me badly. Had a very NT GF for like 2 months that I met at a JOB I had in HS. I always made some friends at the jobs I have had because work forces you to interact with each other. Getting my first job was hard, I failed like 3 interviews when I was 16, but I practiced and eventually got hired somewhere, after that I have had no problem finding work. I was a loner in school though because it is easy to fall into the background. But I made friends at work.

Now I go to college, have a CS internship(fit right on with that crowd lol), pay for all my own stuff. I'm not saying autism doesn't make life 100x harder but I really get vibes that a lot autistic men aren't even trying. I do also notice there seems to be a dichotomy with autistic men. Most are complete losers (I mean no offense by that, just saying the truth) and then some are rockstars compared to the general population. It's like an all or nothing disorder. It can be an advantage in many ways, you just have to do your best to deal with the many many disadvantages.

I will add, I'm not officially diagnosed, but I have/had all the telltale symptoms. Special interests, awful social intuition, stimming, sensory issues, hate physical touch. When I was a kid I had echolalia and bedwetting problems into my early teens which are textbook symptoms.

I am an aspie, I moved out at 18 because my parents were abusive shitheads. My roommates know something is off about me for sure but they don't treat me badly. Had a very NT GF for like 2 months that I met at a JOB I had in HS. I always made some friends at the jobs I have had because work forces you to interact with each other. Getting my first job was hard, I failed like 3 interviews when I was 16, but I practiced and eventually got hired somewhere, after that I have had no problem finding work. I was a loner in school though because it is easy to fall into the background. But I made friends at work.

Now I go to college, have a CS internship(fit right on with that crowd lol), pay for all my own stuff. I'm not saying autism doesn't make life 100x harder but I really get vibes that a lot autistic men aren't even trying. I do also notice there seems to be a dichotomy with autistic men. Most are complete losers (I mean no offense by that, just saying the truth) and then some are rockstars compared to the general population. It's like an all or nothing disorder. It can be an advantage in many ways, you just have to do your best to deal with the many many disadvantages.

I will add, I'm not officially diagnosed, but I have/had all the telltale symptoms. Special interests, awful social intuition, stimming, sensory issues, hate physical touch. When I was a kid I had echolalia and bedwetting problems into my early teens which are textbook symptoms.
Where'd you work? I definitely need a job that can work for someone on the spectrum. I have all those symptoms too JFL.

Where'd you work? I definitely need a job that can work for someone on the spectrum.
Well my first jobs were fast food but that probably should not be your first choices like I said I failed some interviews and struggled with dealing with customers and wasn't the best employee TBH. Janitor/cleaning is great. Amazon warehouses can be pretty good, no customers, also you don't have to pass an interview, you can basically just sign up. I worked at one for a while. know some people on the spectrum have problems with driving, but if you don't food delivery is good, some minimum interaction with customers but nothing crazy. At least in the US the labor market favors applicants hard right now so it shouldn't be too hard to get a job.

Long term ofc we usually are going to do well in technical fields and medicine.

CS internships/jobs aren't gonna get you a GF or NT social circles (JFL at that) but it's a fantastic field to get into.

Also, some of the advice on the YouTube channel "social anxiety coach" helped me with that a little bit. I honestly think that guy has autism but doesn't realize it and calls it "social anxiety" but his advice is good.

Oh ya on the topic of my GF in highschool. She was attractive, no Stacy or anything but it wasn't a landwhale. My looks were definitely more helpful back then because I was an early bloomer so 16 year old me mogged a lot of the guys who still weren't developed. She was a coworker, and we got assigned to do some cleaning together. I noticed she was kind of flirty, and also a pothead degenerate. I said I hadn't smoked before and she got all fired up thinking it would be funny to get the awkward boy high. We started out hanging out one on one for a while. Obviously smoking helped calm my social awkwardness around her a lot. Ended after 2 months because school started, my parents made me quit the job since summer was over and we went to different schools and neither of us had a car yet. In hindsight I admit this relationship was super lucky, but saying it's automatically over if you have autism is probably not true. I genuinely think that if you can just get to the top 20-25% looks range and you go interact with women in your day to day life, you will get flirty interactions. If I ascend back into that range from looksmaxxing and I get myself a GF again, I will for sure make a post about how I got a girl as an autismmaxxed guy. Who knows though, I will admit it could have just been a super lucky 1/100 thing.

anyway hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
mulato girls legit only date black men

90% of them are w pure blacks not even mulato or white

ur so used to seeing models and white people i guess he isnt that bad looking for black guy and has massive cock

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
mulato girls legit only date black men

90% of them are w pure blacks not even mulato or white

ur so used to seeing models and white people i guess he isnt that bad looking for black guy and has massive cock
Cope
They date outside a lot too
France is full of mulattos