Still cant find a job

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
And im running out of $ for my looksmaxxing items , fucking over i need a life time supply of eyebrow dye

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, lebronjames23, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Shet I just lost my job and procuring a new one

• +1
Shet I just lost my job and procuring a new one
Yeah i just wasnt in a hurry to get one , i mean were going to have to work for the rest of our lives so lemme chill

Relatable

Legit all my money atp goes towards looksmaxxing and I’m about to drop a months wages on fillers

• Woah
You can work as my personal assistant. What your job requires you to do is get me bitches. :ogre:

• JFL
at least you look good (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and edodalic29
You can work as my personal assistant. What your job requires you to do is get me bitches. :ogre:
Hopefully you can visit the states sometime who knows u might find a muslim hqnp its more common here where im from in this little city

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Relatable

Legit all my money atp goes towards looksmaxxing and I’m about to drop a months wages on fillers
Aye man an investment in yourself is not a waste of $ , i just need to start making money and ill do fillers as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Michael Myers
Hopefully you can visit the states sometime who knows u might find a muslim hqnp its more common here where im from in this little city
Not a single woman in the world is or could be attracted to me. Ever. Also, I sent you a text about the specifics, not sure if you read that because I've not touched the phone since I messaged you last. Would definitely be nice to see you, bhai.

• Love it