Still can’t talk to women after nofap

anonymooose

anonymooose

Iron
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Posts
52
Reputation
36
I imagined that a lot of my social inhibition was because of gooning and that making me unable to talk to women. I’ve been nofap for a month for multiple reasons, and I thought maybe that would let me talk better to women. Today, a girl who’s previously shown me IOIs walked up to me and asked me where I was going and then walked with me for a while. We talked for a bit for the first few seconds, and then it was dead quiet. Then she kept talking to me and eventually I said “sorry, I’m not too good at talking” and she laughed to herself. I’m guessing she thinks ima fucki ng loser now. Inhibition pill is the worst to swallow
 

Similar threads

BWC_virgin
Replies
0
Views
20
BWC_virgin
BWC_virgin
cinnabon
Replies
0
Views
27
cinnabon
cinnabon
volgograd009
Replies
29
Views
127
pexy
pexy
Vincent Freeman
Replies
34
Views
187
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top