Still growing (wtf)

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Been using aromasin since I was 17 but assumed I recently stopped growing (just turned 19)

But I just measured my morning and evening height at 174.3 and 176.4 a few months ago I would never get above 174 and 176 :feelsohh:

Finna start coping with mk 677 again ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jungcuck, ALP, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
How old are you nowadays?

How old are you nowadays?
Just turnrd 19 broski

But I had late puberty and have been using aromastase inhibitors since I was 17

What's your aromasin dosage

hope you shrink back to 160

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Been using aromasin since I was 17 but assumed I recently stopped growing (just turned 19)

But I just measured my morning and evening height at 174.3 and 176.4 a few months ago I would never get above 174 and 176 :feelsohh:

how long and what ur dose? hows ur hair? facial bone gains?

How do you even measure with a accuracy of .3 decimals

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk, Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 23554
How do you even measure with a accuracy of .3 decimals
Im giga autistic when it comes to height and have marks all over my wall for for each specific significant measurement ive taken and I memorize what height every mark is

I use the same book on the same side everytime to measure. So its pretty much always the same conditions

I only count measurements the second I get out of bed or 12pm after ive been out all day

I also know that natural variation is 2mm up and down at most. So 3mm difference is almost certainly some level of growth

• JFL
Reactions: ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ and Deleted member 15854

what has been the side effects, and why haven't you been blasting GH or some sort of growth hormone booster the whole time?

did it help or worsen acne?
I honestly dont kno

I friend commented on an acne breakout when I had just hopped on and my bacne is worse than ever.
But that may just be poor hygiene or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854