Still in puberty at 20? Is it possible?

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
So I didn’t start getting hair on my nuts u til about 14. Armpit hair came in around 16-17 if I recall correctly. The acne came in around 18. I am 20 now and I have worse acne than I did at 20. Is it possible I am still somehow in puberty. I also grew about 3 inches since I was 18. And looked prepubescent until like 19. What do you guys think my biological age is compared to my calendar age?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yeah you're still in puberty probably. How tall are you though?

Yeah you're still in puberty probably. How tall are you though?
6’1” now. I didn’t need to start shaving until like 6 months ago when I was late 19. And even now it comes in very slowly. Both my parents were late bloomers. And I didn’t really start growing a lot taller until 17. Also my chest hair and happy trail are all still really thin it’s not thick and I barely have any hair on my thighs mainly my calves still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
6’1” now. I didn’t need to start shaving until like 6 months ago when I was late 19. And even now it comes in very slowly. Both my parents were late bloomers. And I didn’t really start growing a lot taller until 17. Also my chest hair and happy trail are all still really thin it’s not thick and I barely have any hair on my thighs mainly my calves still.
Wait what so if you have thick body hair does that mean you're done with growing?

Also I remember my dick was pretty small until like 18 tbh ngl so that was suifuel and I thought I was fucked. Now I am 6.3 hard which is up from 6.1 about a year ago.
Wait what so if you have thick body hair does that mean you're done with growing?
From what I am reading online. Having thick body hair means you are in tanner stage 5 of puberty, or you are done growing. Usually yeah from what I read online.

Man I hope I grow 3 inches like you did... I started getting acne when I was 12, so basically the odds aren't in my favour

this projection is so pulpy no wonder

growing 3 inches after 18, must be true no debate

growing 2 inches after fixing bad posture and severe APT during puberty at 17, COPE

jfllll this site is too funny its so easy

this projection is so pulpy no wonder

growing 3 inches after 18, must be true no debate

growing 2 inches after fixing bad posture and severe APT during puberty at 17, COPE

jfllll this site is too funny its so easy
Cry for me

its impossible

• JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Cry for me
i am just astonished im 100% sure you didnt even grow and ur the biggest projector here

no wonder ur obsessed with height and spend all your energy trying to expose others in a cringe way

wtf is this site actually not a single normal person here

i am just astonished im 100% sure you didnt even grow and ur the biggest projector here

no wonder ur obsessed with height and spend all your energy trying to expose others in a cringe way

U just posted about height my guy I didn’t bringnit up but we don’t like larpers. Easy fix just post a pic, name 1 reason you can’t.

182569387 288 k551935