Still mind fucked by the fact people think abortion isn't a big deal.

D

Disabledcel

Larper of the year
They even call them "parasites" because he/she needs to feed off of the mother to grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and GigaMog
Honestly the ones who are aborting are Subhumans anyway and would breed an incel out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
More cruel to not get an abortion if the baby’s not gonna be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, MewingJBP and 2 others
Honestly the ones who are aborting are Subhumans anyway and would breed an incel out.
Wouldn't they be Stacy's aborting because she let chads fuck her 58 times in a week?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Chadeep
Wouldn't they be Stacy's aborting because she let chads fuck her 58 times in a week?
Doubt that Stacy is aborting much children and most abortions are from teenage girls they are dumb as fuck wouldn't be able to take care of child anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
Doubt that Stacy is aborting much children and most abortions are from teenage girls they are dumb as fuck wouldn't be able to take care of child anyway.
I want to fuck them and rape their asses

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and 1 other person
I want to fuck them and rape their asses
JB's are Dumb as fuck Pedo is ugly guy a handsome guy is good regardless of his age saw that shit on Omegle where two 15 y/o were hitting on a 24 y/o guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's obviously murder

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
JB's are Dumb as fuck Pedo is ugly guy a handsome guy is good regardless of his age saw that shit on Omegle where two 15 y/o were hitting on a 24 y/o guy.
I will fuck teenage girls when I grow up my dad says it’s fun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
A lot of women abort after taking part in casual pleasure, degenerate and irresponsible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, GigaMog and 2 others
A lot of women abort after taking part in casual pleasure, degenerate and irresponsible.
This is a very informative post. Thank you for making such an informative post.

• +1
In my city 4, 14 - 15 yr old girls had an orgy with a 26 yr old chad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, GigaMog and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Disabledcel
How can u tell and what do u think a chad is?
Just look at the parents, and regardless we don’t need another chad here to mog us so best get it killed anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Just look at the parents, and regardless we don’t need another chad here to mog us so best get it killed anyway
You cannot predict accurately whose son is gonna be incel unless they look irrevocably bad which is not the case for people who are having sex jfl.

Regardless someone with a great body, clear skin, teeth, decent height and good social skills is very unlikely to be incel and those are things that a parent can ensure his child to have.

Whores should be held accountable because they're just fucking whoever they want like sluts and then go play victim jfl.

It's true the child may not have the same lifestyle as they would with good parents and the foid would become bitter towards him because there's not as much fun anymore but a penalty of 100k that would go to orphanages would be fine.

It's just shocking to see those foids act all vulnerable and worried it makes me want to slap their face.

I have a friend who had an abortion at 16 she was like oh my god POOR ME, and my boyfriend said he pulled it out before coming so I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT HAPPENED... Fucking dumb landwhale. 100 k penalty, you're not having a son you subhuman trash but you can be used to support other childs.
A parent who does not care about the development of their child is the one likely to create an incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 2 others
It's obviously murder
your dumb af procreation is already murder because you force someone a life guaranteed with pain and suffering and eventually death tbh everyone should have been aborted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
your dumb af procreation is already murder because you force someone a life guaranteed with pain and suffering and eventually death tbh everyone should have been aborted
You are an idiot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GigaMog, RAITEIII and 3 others
Im extremely anti natalist and will never hanve children. I agree that it's shitty to bring someone into this world without gaining their consent.

I agree with all that bro, but clearly it's murder still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and Disabledcel
I used to be against it but I now support abortion because I don't want degenerate whores to be breed.

• +1
Im extremely anti natalist and will never hanve children. I agree that it's shitty to bring someone into this world without gaining their consent.

I agree with all that bro, but clearly it's murder still
It's a fucking contradiction to not gain someone's consent before they are born, but don't exist. I don't fucking get it.

• +1
It's a fucking contradiction to not gain someone's consent before they are born, but don't exist. I don't fucking get it.
U exist in the womb

• +1
U exist in the womb
The baby doesn't have rights to "consent" into being born though, he doesn't have anything in his head except survival instinct. Why the fuck would he be worried about consent?

• +1
The baby doesn't have rights to "consent" into being born though, he doesn't have anything in his head except survival instinct. Why the fuck would he be worried about consent?
I dont understand the argument you re trying to make. Should 1 year olds be able to be aborted then and killed, they dont understand consent

• +1
I dont understand the argument you re trying to make. Should 1 year olds be able to be aborted then and killed, they dont understand consent
I don't understand myself either. All I do know is that there is something morally wrong with killing kids in the womb.

• +1
I don't understand myself either. All I do know is that there is something morally wrong with killing kids in the womb.
I agree, I think abortion is murder.

In a separate world view I have tho I think it's morally wrong to have children at all, cause you are bringing a person into the world to live in this shitty reality we experience (this is just my opinion)

• +1
You are an idiot.
so not only are you ugly as fuck but your iq is lower then my room temperature over for you forum boss thinks life is a gift jfl

• +1
so not only are you ugly as fuck but your iq is lower then my room temperature over for you forum boss thinks life is a gift jfl
Life is a gift, a gift from me. And I can repossess that gift at the snap of my fingers. Watch your tone around me or your time on this forum will be short.

• JFL
  • +1