Still recessed after Chin Wing

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Just LOL at me still being recessed even after a very aggressive chin wing with a 12mm advancement.

Luckily I'm about to get Bimax next year which will bring my mandible forward by another 11mm.

Means I'll have fixed 2.3cm of recession. That's a SHITTON.

Just LOL at my subhumanity. This is what happens if you're a hardcore mouthbreather due to allergies during childhood and your parents don't tell you to breathe through the nose. It's also the result of terrible camouflage orthodontics, my ortho fucked up not only my mandible but also my airways:feelsrope:

Will post ascencion pics as soon as my bimax is done.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Be_ConfidentBro, sandcelmuttcel and 19 others
never began

Btw I don't measure recession by classic cuck ortho standards but by DR SAILERs standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and .👽.
Btw I don't measure recession by classic cuck ortho standards but by DR SAILERs standards
Do you have a ceph so i can look how much recessed u are to see how much u need

damn bro 2cm recession is giga birdman level. but good luck

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, Slob and Deleted member 14280
LOL what the fuck

to mesure your recession it's easy:
Take your ceph an look at SNA and SNB value

Standar is: 82 SNA and 80 SNB
behind those number u recessed according to ortho standar

What you want is 86 SNA and 84 SNB to get chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Acromegaly_Chad
Just LOL at me still being recessed even after a very aggressive chin wing with a 12mm advancement.

Luckily I'm about to get Bimax next year which will bring my mandible forward by another 11mm.

Just LOL at my subhumanity. This is what happens if you're a hardcore mouthbreather due to allergies during childhood and your parents don't tell you to breathe through the nose. It's also the result of terrible camouflage orthodontics, my ortho fucked up not only my mandible but also my airways:feelsrope:

miri efforts and funds

also.
Wing Chun is a Bullshido martial arts.

to mesure your recession it's easy:
Take your ceph an look at SNA and SNB value

Standar is: 82 SNA and 80 SNB
behind those number u recessed according to ortho standar

What you want is 86 SNA and 84 SNB to get chad
I PM you some

shit airways cause allergies not the other way around

Did the chin wing affect your lower lip and your mentolabial fold in somewhat way?

b

ro plz check dms im also planning on chin wing and need help

Did the chin wing affect your lower lip and your mentolabial fold in somewhat way?
Lower lip got smaller because my lip competence improved. Mentolabial folds got deeper because obviously my dentoalveolar arch of the mandible is still recessed which sucks horsecock.

But it fixed my strawberry chin really effectively and allowed me to live life as a human being. I'm not being looked at like a serial rapist who just broke out of the mental hospital or as if I was some sort of mishappen genetic experiment. Bimax is nevertheless mandatory for me.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and uranio
the last station is what is really important. who care what you were at first. keep going :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Lower lip got smaller because my lip competence improved. Mentolabial folds got deeper because obviously my dentoalveolar arch of the mandible is still recessed which sucks horsecock.

But it fixed my strawberry chin really effectively and allowed me to live life as a human being. I'm not being looked at like a serial rapist who just broke out of the mental hospital or as if I was some sort of mishappen genetic experiment. Bimax is nevertheless mandatory for me.
Can I send you some pics to evaluate if I am a good candidate for a chin wing? My mandible is 7 mm recessed according to several surgeons

What's the last station?
Kanye West Stack GIF by BagelNet

A S C E N C I O N

• Love it
Reactions: Tallwizrd
Can I send you some pics to evaluate if I am a good candidate for a chin wing? My mandible is 7 mm recessed according to several surgeons
Yes just send it