Still shedding

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
100 hairs in the shower again this morning, disappointing af since it seemed like it was going down and I even thought the shedding phase was over
Sigh
I think hair is still overall looking better but some days it looks good and some days not
Fin is a rollercoaster so far ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, shibo, Averagecel and 5 others
bro its over just accept it, hair system is way better stop coping with fin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and LordNorwood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and LordNorwood
bro its over just accept it, hair system is way better stop coping with fin
I still have so much hair left, I know you're being ironic but giving up at this stage makes no sense

i was nw0 at 14 , mogged all of this fucking site and then bam 3 years later im nw7 horseshoecel, i was shedding at gigarate too

mogs me bro
You're an insanely abnormal case, you're literally as rare as someone with perfect nw0 into their 80s just in the exact opposite direction
Shedding is pretty common on fin, I'm not worried about it tbh further hair loss on fin is fairly rare

You're an insanely abnormal case, you're literally as rare as someone with perfect nw0 into their 80s just in the exact opposite direction
Shedding is pretty common on fin, I'm not worried about it tbh further hair loss on fin is fairly rare
fuck man , nature wants me out of gene pool so hard

• So Sad
  • Woah
everytime i finish a lecture, theres around 5 hairs on my notebook. this has happened for years and im nw0. is this shedding normal tho?

everytime i finish a lecture, theres around 5 hairs on my notebook. this has happened for years and im nw0. is this shedding normal tho?
It depends some people lose a lot of hair some not
Shedding in general is only really an issue if it is truly insane amounts of hair or if you are noticing hair loss along with it, there are individuals who lose a decent amount of hair daily but have good hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Fuark what a nghtmare

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
How tall?
i thought i was 181 cm, some negreo nurse measured me with some machine turns out im 178 cm, i was king of manlets now im manlet JFL
your avi de niros me bro

• So Sad
  • Woah
will do another fin thread in a couple weeks, remind me OP, how long has it been now?

will do another fin thread in a couple weeks, remind me OP, how long has it been now?
At the end of this month it will have been two months

Are you only taking fin?

• +1
Are you only taking fin?
Yeah but I plan on getting on minox soonish and ramping up to some truly next level shit as I get more income

Yeah but I plan on getting on minox soonish and ramping up to some truly next level shit as I get more income

You don't need that much money to treat hairloss tbh.

Fin + minox + Magnesium will target almost everything, other stuff will just accelerate the regrowth process. You'll still have to keep using them forever until you fix the chronic inflammation though

• +1
At the end of this month it will have been two months
Nice, i've finally started noticing results in terms of decreased shedding. Be patient

Fin + minox + Magnesium will target almost everything, other stuff will just accelerate the regrowth process. You'll still have to keep using them forever until you fix the chronic inflammation though
elab on magnesium

you mean glycinate?

• +1
I have expired fin from 1yr ago ordered from India, are there any risks if I use it now?

• Ugh..
Tales from the shedding shack

• +1
Nice, i've finally started noticing results in terms of decreased shedding. Be patient

elab on magnesium

you mean glycinate?
How long have you been on?

I want as thick as hair as possible though. I plan on adding a decent amount of stuff, RU, Ghk-CU, etc.
I have expired fin from 1yr ago ordered from India, are there any risks if I use it now?
No idea mate but I wouldn't tbh

How long have you been on?

I want as thick as hair as possible though. I plan on adding a decent amount of stuff, RU, Ghk-CU, etc.
3 & a half months

• +1
@Deliciadecu I also plan on adding dermaneedling. My plan to fix my chronic inflammation is to completely nuke inflammation in my body by going on carnivore (least insulogenic diet I've found) and fasting frequently. I plan on doing OMAD plus a couple 48s a week.
3 & a half months
Gives me a lot of ease of mind ngl

Doesn’t matter, shedding is very common in the first 6 months. If it continues after 6 months then you should be worried

• +1
Doesn’t matter, shedding is very common in the first 6 months. If it continues after 6 months then you should be worried
If it continues at the six month mark it will be time for a blood test and then to jump on dut tbh

elab on magnesium

you mean glycinate?

Scalp calcification is one of the reasons for hair loss, you need magnesium to avoid calcium getting stuck on places where it shouldn't.

Just google "Magnesium deficiency on country..." Most people are deficient on magnesium worldwide, here in Brazil it's ~42% for university students, about 50% in the USA, and so on...

The dynamic duo for killing both your penis and your skin

Fin, sure

Minoxidil, not really

@Deliciadecu I also plan on adding dermaneedling. My plan to fix my chronic inflammation is to completely nuke inflammation in my body by going on carnivore (least insulogenic diet I've found) and fasting frequently. I plan on doing OMAD plus a couple 48s a week.

🧐 isn't meat inflammatory?

I'm not sure, but I'd check some studies first. Also, check the level of phthalates on the meats you gonna eat, or it will fuck up your testosterone in the long run (and your future children too). In fact, avoid everything that comes in plastic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Scalp calcification is one of the reasons for hair loss, you need magnesium to avoid calcium getting stuck on places where it shouldn't.

Just google "Magnesium deficiency on country..." Most people are deficient on magnesium worldwide, here in Brazil it's ~42% for university students, about 50% in the USA, and so on...

Fin, sure

Minoxidil, not really

🧐 isn't meat inflammatory?

I'm not sure, but I'd check some studies first. Also, check the level of phthalates on the meats you gonna eat, or it will fuck up your testosterone in the long run (and your future children too). In fact, avoid everything that comes in plastic tbh
From shit I've seen an all meat diet tends to drop inflammation markers because it dramatically lowers your insulin
Many people go on an all meat diet just to lower inflammation in the gut

Why would you not use GHK-Cu or biotinyl-GHK?

I've no idea what are those, but...

BiotinylGHK (Biotinyl-tripeptide) : Stimulates hair cell metabolism. Contains Biotin which helps healthy and strong regrowth of hair. Increases dermal scalp levels of collagen and elastin, which reduces the damage of DHT to the follicles.

confused-jaguars-fan.gif

Not sure why I'd want to increase the levels of collagen on my scalp if that's exactly one of the reasons that cause hair loss, excess accumulation of disorganized collagen, in other words fibrosis.

Also "the damage of DHT to the follicles" DHT causes no damage to the hair follicles, lol

DHT gets accumulated on the follicles because of the chronic inflammation, DHT is known to be anti-inflammatory, but when you have a non-stop inflammation you'll obviously get a shit ton of DHT accumulated there trying to solve a non-stop inflammation, which leads to fibrosis, which along with calcification, leads to restriction in the blood flow, which means less oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles.

"DHT causes hair loss" is just how lazy M.Ds deal with their lazyness to explain how this shit works, or the classic "Scalp sensitivity to DHT"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
i thought i was 181 cm, some negreo nurse measured me with some machine turns out im 178 cm, i was king of manlets now im manlet JFL

your avi de niros me bro
😂😂😂😂181 cm is already mega manlet.
And now it turns out your 178😂😂😂
Jesus now its really over for you.
I would legit try suicide again.
Jesus

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

confused-jaguars-fan.gif

Not sure why I'd want to increase the levels of collagen on my scalp if that's exactly one of the reasons that cause hair loss, excess accumulation of disorganized collagen, in other words fibrosis.

Also "the damage of DHT to the follicles" DHT causes no damage to the hair follicles, lol

DHT gets accumulated on the follicles because of the chronic inflammation, DHT is known to be anti-inflammatory, but when you have a non-stop inflammation you'll obviously get a shit ton of DHT accumulated there trying to solve a non-stop inflammation, which leads to fibrosis, which along with calcification, leads to restriction in the blood flow, which means less oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles.

"DHT causes hair loss" is just how lazy M.Ds deal with their lazyness to explain how this shit works, or the classic "Scalp sensitivity to DHT"
Biotinyl-GHK was proven in clinical studies to increase hair growth with 70% greater efficacy than minoxidil

confused-jaguars-fan.gif

I know what theory you're referring to but if that is true when are fin and dut such effective anti-hairloss drugs? Why are anti-androgens in general effective anti hair-loss drugs?

Isnt it normal to lose that much a day

• +1
Wtf my dad is very high T, 60 years old and has the hairline of o’pry, nothing to worry I think

• +1
Wtf my dad is very high T, 60 years old and has the hairline of o’pry, nothing to worry I think
Before or after his hair transplant?

• JFL
😂😂😂😂181 cm is already mega manlet.
And now it turns out your 178😂😂😂
Jesus now its really over for you.
I would legit try suicide again.
Jesus
Mogs me

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: shibo
yes over the course of the entire day, not all at once in the shower
Ive noticed my shedding getting less. Tho i heard it sheds in phases but im already like 1 and a half months on fin so i hope it can save me. I lost quite alot of hair thickness though

• +1
Ive noticed my shedding getting less. Tho i heard it sheds in phases but im already like 1 and a half months on fin so i hope it can save me. I lost quite alot of hair thickness though
You and me both mate.
My shedding overall has decreased today was an unusually bad day for some fucking reason though.
I had a bad dandruff outbreak yesterday though and I think that may precede shedding and my hair looking like shit. When I was back home post Thanksgiving I had the most fucking horrific dandruff outbreak I've had in a long time and my hair looked the worst it had in weeks.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
I mog you by 6 cm.Which is a big mog.
Consider Leg lengenthening or just dont visit The European Continent in your life
Thanks for advice son. Could you buy me 6 feet rope on amazon and save me the hassle

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shibo and balding17yomanletcel
Biotinyl-GHK was proven in clinical studies to increase hair growth with 70% greater efficacy than minoxidil

Do you have the study for me to check out?

I know what theory you're referring to but if that is true when are fin and dut such effective anti-hairloss drugs? Why are anti-androgens in general effective anti hair-loss drugs?

Because they stop the fibrosis and calcification progress. But they don't reverse it. That's why using fin or dut alone won't give you much regrowth on areas that there are only vellus hairs left, and for that you need minoxidil, because minoxidil will help increase the blood flow to those vellus hairs so they can grow thicker and longer + increasing their anagen phase.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot

Testosterone level has nothing to do with baldness, high T men go bald, low T men go too

Closest thing I could find

Because they stop the fibrosis and calcification progress. But they don't reverse it. That's why using fin or dut alone won't give you much regrowth on areas that there are only vellus hairs left, and for that you need minoxidil, because minoxidil will help increase the blood flow to those vellus hairs so they can grow thicker and longer + increasing their anagen phase.
An interesting hypothesis but one reason I can't fully accept the inflammation-only theory is because when castrated men are given exogenous androgens, they lose their very rapidly instead of gradually over decades as one might expect based on this idea.
Furthermore, the rates of hair loss increase as you get older, despite the fact that your androgens drop as you age.
All this suggests that it isn't the case that DHT/androgens simply cause the fibrosis/calcification process slowly over time as a constant response to low-grade inflammation which then results in hair loss.