Still shedding

Closest thing I could find

I'll take a look, but it's probably due to this: "Stimulates hair cell metabolism"

An interesting hypothesis but one reason I can't fully accept the inflammation-only theory is because when castrated men are given exogenous androgens, they lose their very rapidly instead of gradually over decades as one might expect based on this idea.
Furthermore, the rates of hair loss increase as you get older, despite the fact that your androgens drop as you age.
All this suggests that it isn't the case that DHT/androgens simply cause the fibrosis/calcification process slowly over time as a constant response to low-grade inflammation which then results in hair loss.

There are some connections that increasing androgens = higher arterial calcification (which could possibly mean scalp calcification)

The combination of DHT + Androgen Receptors + Imbalanced Calcification regulators could be the cause despite chronic inflammation not being the main trigger, could be something else as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'll take a look, but it's probably due to this: "Stimulates hair cell metabolism"

There are some connections that increasing androgens = higher arterial calcification (which could possibly mean scalp calcification)

The combination of DHT + Androgen Receptors + Imbalanced Calcification regulators could be the cause despite chronic inflammation not being the main trigger, could be something else as well.
Again that doesn't explain the lack of time-lag between androgens and hair loss in those experiments though.
I believe inflammation is a huge piece of the hair loss puzzle but its just one piece at the end of the day.

dalofaelidm.jpg

Wtf my dad is very high T, 60 years old and has the hairline of o’pry, nothing to worry I think
the biggest meme:

DHT (T) causes hairloss

there are definitely other factors which need to be researched, and if those factors can be changed in our favour, then I think T would actually cause growth (of thick, dark hair)

What I know:
Blood flow
Inflammation
Calcification
Pathway signals