still the most insane bone structure i have ever seen on a chad

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Screenshot 20201127 211344 cominstagramandroid

his new story
one of the best looking guys ever psl wise. perfection. i wonder why he does not get more attention here tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Deleted, nonserviam and 4 others
He looks kinda weird to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 10782, ShineBright and 7 others

Mogged by the bone structure on Italian Gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7521, Eccedentesiast and 19 others
exaggeration if he has the most insane bone structure ever then me fat could be insane too, but that's just to say he is just above average for his leanless level, and his face is not gigachad i'm ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
MOGGED

Screenshot 20201130 030358  02  01

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Eccedentesiast, nonserviam and 6 others
Shit pheno and eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 9380, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
exaggeration if he has the most insane bone structure ever then me fat could be insane too, but that's just to say he is just above average for his leanless level, and his face is not gigachad i'm ngl
ive seen alot of mm and tik tok models over the years and he stands out in my head like in top 10. in motion looks insane just like a well made morph

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ive seen alot of mm and tik tok models over the years and he stands out in my head like in top 10. in motion looks insane just like a well made morph
Uhhh no
Looks bloated in motion
WTF are you on

Looks uncanny but he has the most robust bones I have seen tbh. Makes Cavill look soy (although Cavill still mogs because features > bones)

• +1
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 9380 and Baldingman1998
Poor mans seid

• +1
Reactions: Juhadi and Deleted member 5292
He has good bones but that shit is way too strong..

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Looks like Jeff Seid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9380
his eyebrows are a no no

he mogs seids face (not body) in to oblivion
Fuck no. Seid mogs him in every aspect. Face too. This guy looks like seid but with worse harmony. The bad features on seid are even more exaggerated on this guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and mortis
Fuck no. Seid mogs him in every aspect. Face too. This guy looks like seid but with worse harmony. The bad features on seid are even more exaggerated on this guy
jeff seid looks like a normie when you compare it to this guy. look at these photos i tried to find the same angles. yes seid looks dom and top 1% facially and moggs the normie into tbe milky way
PicsArt 12 05 020751

but this guy is 1 in million just look the comparison here
PicsArt 12 05 021441
PicsArt 12 05 021607
PicsArt 12 05 021726
PicsArt 12 05 022302
PicsArt 12 05 022214
PicsArt 12 05 020843

nah his maxilla is recessed

• Hmm...
being asian so there's a high chance he's a manlet. we need height confirmation otherwise his chad status is pending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and mortis
Dude in motion looks high tier normie even though robust

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043 and mortis
yea but this is about proportions, more forward grown faces need more forward grown maxillas. if his maxilla were perfect then his nose wouldn't look so bad.
his got the most forward grown maxilla ive ever seen on a guy. you want dog tier maxilla on human then? sorry he is human not dog ffs
57ecfd5ebb6c0
this is your ideal huh :lul: :lul: :lul:

Dude in motion looks high tier normie even though robust
this is high tier normie to you?

this is high tier normie to you?
In motion irl without filters yes he is

my out confusing robust bone structure and psl memes with actual desirability

• JFL
Not my out Meant *your

In motion irl without filters yes he is

my out confusing robust bone structure and psl memes with actual desirability
filters :lul: bro you sound like a normie jealous ugly girl trying to convince herself that the other 7psl girl looked trash if she did not have makeup and filters and she would look just the same with filters blah blah:lul:filters only improves coloring. i looks subhuman with/without filter

filters :lul: bro you sound like a normie jealous ugly girl trying to convince herself that the other 7psl girl looked trash if she did not have makeup and filters and she would look just the same with filters blah blah:lul:filters only improves coloring. i looks subhuman with/without filter
Dude I’m just giving my opinion take it or leave it, sorry I insulted your favorite dude.

he’s high tier normie irl erikson or some others mog him completely.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mortis
Dude I’m just giving my opinion take it or leave it, sorry I insulted your favorite dude.

he’s high tier normie irl erikson or some others mog him completely.
andreas erksens appeal mog this guy into oblivion tbh he got the top 3 most attractive male faces imo and i like him more than this random turkish chad. but bone structure wise this turkiah guy still mogs in these selfies its not even close.
PicsArt 12 05 022437

Img 5732

332904 500w

Attachments

• 06d74ec45bb251bfc9ebe6023b28fb01.jpg
    06d74ec45bb251bfc9ebe6023b28fb01.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 74
You are fkn delusional. Filters can alter it nose, eyes and jaw width even. Low iq inkwell rope pls

• Woah
You are fkn delusional. Filters can alter it nose, eyes and jaw width even. Low iq inkwell rope pls
the filters that change tour facial defenition are so obvious and garbage that if you can't tell if its real of fake you are the low iq monke tier one tbh. i was talking about comon filters that tweaks coloring(most effective ones)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
the filters that change tour facial defenition are so obvious and garbage that if you can't tell if its real of fake you are the low iq monke tier one tbh. i was talking about comon filters that tweaks coloring(most effective ones)
two greycels arguing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

but yeah op john turk is reign supreme not even cavemen mog him

It’s too much, lacks harmony.

• +1
two greycels arguing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

but yeah op john turk is reign supreme not even cavemen mog him
we almost have the same online time.it means you shit post more than me you utter retarded jew piss colored skin and name

• JFL
Reactions: f0rmless and Deleted member 8699
we almost have the same online time.it means you shit post more than me you utter retarded jew piss colored skin and name
blah blah blah greycel blah blah blah
dn
:p