Still very fat and I know it, currently on an agressive cut, you guys think I will look good after the cut?

GB18

GB18

Iron
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Posts
109
Reputation
62
I have total knowledge that I am very fat right now, 5 weeks in on the cut after a bulk that went completely wrong and I just wanted some advices from you guys on how to get leaner the most quick way as possible and also if you guys think if my physique has a good potential to look good after this agressive cut ... peace
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7576.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

Similar threads

kainn
Replies
5
Views
39
low cortisol goynem
low cortisol goynem
non-chalant
Replies
11
Views
55
softmaxmike
softmaxmike
B
Replies
1
Views
33
axii_thecoper
axii_thecoper
dexterr molecule
Discussion Medial canthus cut
Replies
2
Views
16
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top