Still waiting for the "complications" from NewEyes Laser to change color

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Im starting to think this was just a rumour created by a coper a time ago to simple have a excuse to not be getting it.

Now the new cope is "muh wait for stroma", then when stroma be released, idk which cope there will be, copers will always cope.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 1973
Im starting to think this was just a rumour created by a coper a time ago to simple have a excuse to not be getting it.

Now the new cope is "muh wait for stroma", then when stroma be released, idk which cope there will be, copers will always cope.

0 replies

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2933
Received 638083279949446

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Results go away

Then the cope will be "Let's wait a few years and see if stroma has any real-world complications!"

There are two kinds of cunts that shit up eye color surgery threads with concern-trolling:
1) Copers that just don't have the balls to get surgery.
2) Those who already have green/blue eyes and don't want other men to have that. They don't want you to ascend. And most importantly, they don't want an increase in competition.

The 2nd group is the most annoying. They're always present, gaslighting browneyecels how eyecolor doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I probably won't be getting it even if there are no complications because first off, I don't need it, and second off, I don't want to have to explain to anyone that I had an eye color changing operation.

I probably won't be getting it even if there are no complications because first off, I don't need it, and second off, I don't want to have to explain to anyone that I had an eye color changing operation.

No one asked

I’ll wait for Stroma. I’m 16 so waiting a few years doesn’t bother me. Get the NewEyes laser surgery done if you want to, no one’s stopping from doing so. I have, however, heard that the results from NewEyes aren’t permanent.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I’ll wait for Stroma. I’m 16 so waiting a few years doesn’t bother me. Get the NewEyes laser surgery done if you want to, no one’s stopping from doing so. I have, however, heard that the results from NewEyes aren’t permanent.

No one links anything here. Gossip everywhere.

Where proof.
Just found one but in Spanish. You speak portuguese don't you tho? U probably understand.

No one links anything here. Gossip everywhere.
Don't be so straightforward. The clinic is in Spain so it's not the same audience. The video I linked you totally debunked them.

Just found one but in Spanish. You speak portuguese don't you tho? U probably understand.

Don't be so straightforward. The clinic is in Spain so it's not the same audience. The video I linked you totally debunked them.

Life fuel, she had it in 2014, did have no troubles, beside losing some if the effect, no health problems, biggest amount of ppl report no return of pigment although.

Life fuel, she had it in 2014, did have no troubles, beside losing some if the effect, no health problems, biggest amount of ppl report no return of pigment although.

As she has publicly spoken about this subject many people contact her as she herself said and all the results go away...

This was up until the recent launching of the 6G, I haven't read anything about that yet.
Where are the people whose results remain permanent?

As she has publicly spoken about this subject many people contact her as she herself said and all the results go away...

This was up until the recent launching of the 6G, I haven't read anything about that yet.

Not going blind is lifefuel.