Stocked to rot for 3 days

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I don't have classes on Friday and the weekend, so I have 3 days off to rot. How exciting. At this point vidyas bore me to death, so there's nothing left other than refresh youtube and this site. I guess my family tree ends here.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Andromeda88 and InjectE
I don't have classes on Friday and the weekend, so I have 3 days off to rot. How exciting. At this point vidyas bore me to death, so there's nothing left other than refresh youtube and this site. I guess my family tree ends here.
same

just go outside and smoke some

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Why don’t you try going outside and try to meet people and socialize

A good way is meetup so you can meet people with common interests and your in college so join some clubs or something to talk to people you have similar tastes with.

yes bro go slayyyyyyyy

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy
I will rot in the weekend too probably tbh imo

HIT the gym niggæ

Woah lucky you! You have 3 entire days to better yourself! Now get out there and make some friends, get some exercise, or moneymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

A good way is meetup so you can meet people with common interests and your in college so join some clubs or something to talk to people you have similar tastes with.
srs, suppose it's a monday, 2pm.sunny, u got no friends, how do u go out and socialize with people?

• +1
HIT the gym niggæ
I will later today but I go there like an autist and just do my routine and leave.

It doesn't work that way. I legit have no interests in life besides listening to and playing death metal, browsing PSL, and playing a shitty Korean MMORPG on Russian servers. This is such a small niche that the likelihood of finding someone nearby who is into the same things is close to zero.

I will later today but I go there like an autist and just do my routine and leave.

It doesn't work that way. I legit have no interests in life besides listening to and playing death metal, browsing PSL, and playing a shitty Korean MMORPG on Russian servers. This is such a small niche that the likelihood of finding someone nearby who is into the same things is close to zero.
There are so many people into metal and rpgs jfl

There are so many people into metal and rpgs jfl
Nothing comes out of our convos. They don't wanna talk with me. I always end up being the person trying to carry the conversation. I always get "uhmm idk" as an answer to an open ended question.

Imagine how a PSL 8 girl would behave if you approached her IRL.

This is the same response I get from every single person I talk to.

this is what i do as well

• Love it