Stole JBs virginity

D

Deleted member 12688

Back in saturday i was hanging w some friends and we texted this group of girls to pull up to my crib

I been fw one of them, she’s a pretty lightskin with green eyes but i haven’t fucked her ive only gotten head (she’s a virgin)

Anyways they come and we’re chilling for a bit then after an hour or two my friends are next to my bed on the floor talking with the other girls and i’m in bed w the girl i’m fw

Me and her start making out then i go w her to my sisters room cuz nobody else is home

Then we make out a little more then she sucks my dick then i’m ready to start fucking this bitch But ion have a condom on me

That’s cool though i ask her if she’s cool w it and she said “Yeah” then i put it in and i joke w her “Don’t close ur legs on me” and this fucking evil bitch from hell laughs like it’s a joke and says “or what😏

I’m too high to be playing games so i give her a few thrusts then i pull my dick out and she looks at me confused af and says “That’s it?” And i’m like yeah just gimme some more head i’m not really in the mood

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, HowAmIAlive123, Shrek2OnDvD and 14 others
@turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @BIGDICCJIM @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Chadeep, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
sheeeeit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 12688, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
tales from the borderlands
6BB46193 8980 41A5 9943 B603453C97A6

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, turkproducer and ItsOver.com
Bro no joke your brain is probably super friend from all that weed youre smoking at 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13197, studiocel and 7 others
Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT

@turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @BIGDICCJIM @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, thecel, Deleted member 13197 and 9 others
Realklay can stop laughing:ROFLMAO:

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, thecel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 10 others
you probably should have beat her to death or something but other than that a green-eyed lightskin would be a good match for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Yoo what do you think about that? @moonblunt thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and OOGABOOGA
10022.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and YoungJohnnyDepp
Mirin your self control. Bitch wants to joke and ends up getting 10 seconds of sex for her first time. Got her virginity stolen and rejected simultaneously lol. I hope she cries herself to sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Mirin your self control. Bitch wants to joke and ends up getting 10 seconds of sex for her first time. Got her virginity stolen and rejected simultaneously lol. I hope she cries herself to sleep
First world problems

This nigga calling her a virgin when she's had a fucking dick in her mouth.

arvid be like
Tagging the bros
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo @JackSparrow @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo @Lihito

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kingkellz, Swolepenisman and 4 others
give it back you asshole

Imagine raising a daughter just for moonblunt to take her virginity thats tragic

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and .👽.
wtf OP be tagging this entire forum JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, .👽. and Deleted member 11758
You created a slut jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Back in saturday i was hanging w some friends and we texted this group of girls to pull up to my crib

I been fw one of them, she’s a pretty lightskin with green eyes but i haven’t fucked her ive only gotten head (she’s a virgin)

Anyways they come and we’re chilling for a bit then after an hour or two my friends are next to my bed on the floor talking with the other girls and i’m in bed w the girl i’m fw

Me and her start making out then i go w her to my sisters room cuz nobody else is home

Then we make out a little more then she sucks my dick then i’m ready to start fucking this bitch But ion have a condom on me

That’s cool though i ask her if she’s cool w it and she said “Yeah” then i put it in and i joke w her “Don’t close ur legs on me” and this fucking evil bitch from hell laughs like it’s a joke and says “or what😏

I’m too high to be playing games so i give her a few thrusts then i pull my dick out and she looks at me confused af and says “That’s it?” And i’m like yeah just gimme some more head i’m not really in the mood

Thoughts?
lol

Thoughts?
what country are u from

Dn read but good for u

Fuck this shit