stolen looksmaxxing knowledge from women thread

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
Everyone please share forum links, Reddit communities and discord servers to where we can steal softmaxxing and looksmaxxing knowledge from women. I’m sure we can expand and improve on their knowledge 10x.

I got the idea for this post from @polishcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder and thereallegend
r/beautytalkph
r/koreanbeauty

Everyone please share forum links, Reddit communities and discord servers to where we can steal softmaxxing and looksmaxxing knowledge from women. I’m sure we can expand and improve on their knowledge 10x.

I got the idea for this post from @polishcel
Their softmaxxing is make-up. I don't want to have to put eyelashes or shadows on my cheeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, PickleTheSlayer and okwiwhd
Their softmaxxing is make-up. I don't want to have to put eyelashes or shadows on my cheeks.
Funny af ngl, I’ll never wear makeup

They're on a different level in the way that it's actually socially acceptable for foids to hardmaxx, they even discuss it publicly

• +1
Reactions: Epola
They're on a different level in the way that it's actually socially acceptable for foids to hardmaxx, they even discuss it publicly
I’m aware, I see someone botched women in Miami often. It’s like they lack the proper research to find a decent doctor to cut them open. I have many doctors in the family and know plenty plastic surgeons, the more you cut yourself open, the more your body begins to work against you. I one time saw this foid who had four plastic surgeries, legitimately looked 29 at 21.

P.S. I’ve had two cosmetic surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Fish
I’m aware, I see someone botched women in Miami often. It’s like they lack the proper research to find a decent doctor to cut them open. I have many doctors in the family and know plenty plastic surgeons, the more you cut yourself open, the more your body begins to work against you. I one time saw this foid who had four plastic surgeries, legitimately looked 29 at 21.

P.S. I’ve had two cosmetic surgeries.
which ones