Stop asking for rates you fucking morons

how do you even see how they look like lol
some are barely recognizable

keep in mind these are probably their best pictures and they still only look average at best.

i was referring to your face when i said ltn

overall youre a htn
Youre low balling me. Before i was ltn-mtn
So overall im htn-chadlite overall? Kek
rating make sense because it gives a viewpoint as to where you stand on the looks scale which is practically all that matters when it comes to OLD
andthen you can conceptualize what you can actually improve and how much you can move up on the scale

muh "youre either attractive or ugly" is way too simplistic and gives absolutely no substance
Doesnt do shit. Just repost your pics on tinder and youll notice the difference in the way women speak to you. Dudes on here cant judge for shot

They are shit beckies, however theyd still instantly reject you, subhuman
good cope but I mostly match with 18-22 year olds that look better than that on dating apps.

america is easy mode they've got the lowest standards of any western country.

rating make sense because it gives a viewpoint as to where you stand on the looks scale which is practically all that matters when it comes to OLD
andthen you can conceptualize what you can actually improve and how much you can move up on the scale

muh "youre either attractive or ugly" is way too simplistic and gives absolutely no substance
What i do is that i set a tyronefish and see how i compare to him so i can accurately assess my looks level. From what im getting, im pretty high smv for a nigger

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Literally told a guy that psl/smv is all bs just do tinder tests and see how fast u can get a htb to sleep w u
Takes me like 1 year and messaging 1k girls

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 22780
good cope but I mostly match with 18-22 year olds that look better than that on dating apps.

You literally said old single moms cant keep their hands off you.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 19036

Youre low balling me. Before i was ltn-mtn
So overall im htn-chadlite overall? Kek

Doesnt do shit. Just repost your pics on tinder and youll notice the difference in the way women speak to you. Dudes on here cant judge for shot
but the tinder method is way too vague especially for people who dont have the time to run 48 tinder experiments and compare the feedback they receive from women on the basis of the guys looks level

getting a rating from some aspie on looksmax.org who has spent hours studying what makes the ideal craniofacial bone structure will be a million times more accurate than some obese black chick on tinder who will ghost a guy if they give her the "ick"

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Blackgymmax
Most people won’t do the surgeries anyway they just cope
then theyre retarded
the only two legit ways of ascension are via leanmaxxing or surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
then theyre retarded
the only two legit ways of ascension is via leanmaxxing or surgery
Yup I’m lean af now prob 10-12 and I’m gonna try fillers if that doesn’t help Gotta ascend with surgery

that's in real life.

good looking younger women don't approach guys, they have higher inhibition than the worst rotters on this forum.

that's in real life.

good looking younger women don't approach guys, they have higher inhibition than the worst rotters on this forum.

They are shit beckies, however theyd still instantly reject you, subhuman

FcdJ5wDXEAA62Z8

• JFL
Reactions: Orc, Deleted member 22780, Moggie and 1 other person
Subhumans are a game to me, ugly.
im glad that you finally realized you mog and got yo head up. i remember you whining about muh black = over muh deathbic

im glad that you finally realized you mog and got yo head up. i remember you whining about muh black = over muh deathbic
Never said its over if youre black, id do anything to be white

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16371, Artemis and 3 others
Never said its over if youre black, id do anything to be white
use the bbc my man, hoodmaxx, smoke some ZAAA and go ahead. i do the same shit (except hoodmaxxing since im a mentally disturbed fat ass white passing loner that will rope without his meds)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Moggie
What if I get few matches on tinder but regularly get approached and stared at by women irl? Maybe not top 20% of men but above 50%?

Also how can I run tinder experiment if I'm perma banned on tinder?
This is the syndrome called “sub chad ethnic but gl HTN/Chadlite disease” I also have this illness I get fuck all on dating apps with HTB+ where I am then again my tinder and hinge pictures are pure autism… yeah that plays a big role my pics are more nt than @Anstrum95 but still autistic asf. But irl I get approached and can easily pull beckies with literally 0 effort. @Blackgymmax underestimates the power of race & aspie photons for online datin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Corleone and Baldingman1998
how do you get votes on photopheeler faster?
"high" karma is enough?
No it’s slow and can be random, I have gotten 5 ratings within an hour and other times none in a whole day even with max karma. It takes like 2 weeks to get a representative amount of ratings about 40 or so.

I exclude all men and also women over 30 from rating which makes it a bit slower but it is more relevant.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and khvirgin
I get all of these but do really bad on tinder at times.
Ethnic/aspie photos curse see my comment above. If you get bitches irl like me and @Baldingman1998 but incel on dating apps it just means your either aspie on photos or ethnic and paying premium race tax

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Corleone
No it’s slow and can be random, I have gotten 5 ratings within an hour and other times none in a whole day even with max karma. It takes like 2 weeks to get a representative amount of ratings about 40 or so.

I exclude all men and also women over 30 from rating which makes it a bit slower but it is more relevant.
damn 2 weeks is a lot
basically I have to make different profiles for every pic, since you're only allowed one at the time if you don't pay, right?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
damn 2 weeks is a lot
basically I have to make different profiles for every pic, since you're only allowed one at the time if you don't pay, right?
Yeah maybe it’s one week I can’t remember it’s been a few weeks since I did it. Also you lose karma with each rating, so I would just go through rating pics in the morning and evening to boost karma.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Ethnic/aspie photos curse see my comment above.
will read up on them.
If you get bitches irl like me and @Baldingman1998 but incel on dating apps it just means your either aspie on photos or
I don't think my pictures are the best they can be, but certainly not solo bathroom/room selfies, aspie level.
ethnic and paying premium race tax
could certainly be a high probability, but I only go for white girls IRL, and do fine with them there.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
will read up on them.

I don't think my pictures are the best they can be, but certainly not solo bathroom/room selfies, aspie level.

could certainly be a high probability, but I only go for white girls IRL, and do fine with them there.
Yeah my pics are fkd I got advice from somebody yesterday he said i have 0 pics of me living life, all of them are just well like pictures of me or a group photo but he said it screams “I am a rotter”. I don’t do well with gl white girls anymore (used 2 as a teen when prettyboy looks) pretty much can only get decent ethnic chicks now :feelswah:. And there’s the race tax,I prob pay 50% race tax because irl I get so much pussy on night outI forget the racepill exists jfl

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Ethnic/aspie photos curse see my comment above. If you get bitches irl like me and @Baldingman1998 but incel on dating apps it just means your either aspie on photos or ethnic and paying premium race tax
Tinder is literally 80%-90% men I was getting a few matches on women before I got banned(larper as child rapist chad) and wanted to see my competition so I switched to show men. I didn't realize tinder would think I'm gay and so the next day I got 99+ likes from gay men

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I guess once I don't get rated LTN-MTN on here I'll know I'm close.

T
Tinder is literally 80%-90% men I was getting a few matches on women before I got banned(larper as child rapist chad) and wanted to see my competition so I switched to show men. I didn't realize tinder would think I'm gay and so the next day I got 99+ likes from gay men
Don’t you live in lebenon…. How are there so many faggots there

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Corleone and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Run yourself on tinder or just talk to women irl.
Not getting complimented by women irl?
No iois?
Foids arent being positive towards your body language?
Not getting 30-50+ likes on tinder a day (city matters but yeah)
Youre fucking ugly no matter what faggot rates you online
I am very ugly but I get some IOI from MTB and LTB ´but I am scared they get ICK because I have bad skin and acne its over

Run yourself on tinder or just talk to women irl.
Not getting complimented by women irl?
No iois?
Foids arent being positive towards your body language?
Not getting 30-50+ likes on tinder a day (city matters but yeah)
Youre fucking ugly no matter what faggot rates you online
@justgetacutbro
What i do is that i set a tyronefish and see how i compare to him so i can accurately assess my looks level. From what im getting, im pretty high smv for a nigger
This is exactly what I do tbh. That's why I tyronefish a lot to see what actual universally good looking niggas get in my area compared to what I get myself. I know my area is generally shit for niggas so I know comparing number of likes for a different location to my area is very inaccurate. It was giga lifefuel for me when I got more likes on tinder in my area than Mukasa - I didn’t outperform Mukasa by a lot. It was like 2 likes difference but I didn’t even expect to come close to him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Blackgymmax
@justgetacutbro

@fogdart this^

If I didn't ask for rates in DMS I wouldn't know about any of the failos that hold me back from becoming better looking. Don't get me wrong I see where yall are coming from but still it has its place yk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and fogdart
@fogdart this^
Im not saying ratings are totally useless because they've helped me a lot BUT whatever your rating is should correspond with your irl and online dating experience. Your overall dating experience is more accurate than what users here say - male gaze vs female gaze is very real.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Im not saying ratings are totally useless because they've helped me a lot BUT whatever your rating is should correspond with your irl and online dating experience. Your overall dating experience is more accurate than what users here say - male gaze vs female gaze is very real.
Nah that is true, just like the fat mullatos that slay because they have green eyes jflllllll. Here they would be told to kill themselves but IRL its a different story.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and fogdart
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I am too Black to get woman

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and fogdart
getting a rating from some aspie on looksmax.org who has spent hours studying what makes the ideal craniofacial bone structure will be a million times more accurate than some obese black chick on tinder who will ghost a guy if they give her the "ick
Nah true gang, these females will see a legit 8/10 and say hes a 2 LOLL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
Nah true gang, these females will see a legit 8/10 and say hes a 2 LOLL
Their opinions weigh more than looksmax users. The whole point of our rating system is to reflect what women in general like. One womans opinion holds no weight but you should ask alot of women. There was a dude on here who i rated a 4/10 but his tinder yes swipe ratio indicated that he was htn, so guess what? Hes htn

• +1
Their opinions weigh more than looksmax users. The whole point of our rating system is to reflect what women in general like. One womans opinion holds no weight but you should ask a lot of women. There was a dude on here who I rated a 4/10 but his tinder yes swipe ratio indicated that he was htn, so guess what? Hes htn
Nahh true true bro im ngl.. infact ima pm....