Stop befriending women just because you want to fuck them

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
I dont know how many of you autistic fuckers actually interact with women, but if you do dont try to become friends with a girl just because she's hot and you feel attracted to her, yet are too scared to make a move. I know alot of dudes do this - which is why the hotter a girl is, the more male "friends" she has. Its because lets be real, if she was a 400 pound slob, you wouldn't talk to her at all, no matter what the personality was. So what's the point. Either try to fuck her, or move on. Because to her, you are just another beta orbiter who she can use for attention when she's lonely.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Gandy, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, rand anon and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Female friends for validation and female energy, tinder girls for sex, keeping it simple.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17829, UrotoraKupa and 5 others
I dont know how many of you autistic fuckers actually interact with women, but if you do dont try to become friends with a girl just because she's hot and you feel attracted to her, yet are too scared to make a move. I know alot of dudes do this - which is why the hotter a girl is, the more male "friends" she has. Its because lets be real, if she was a 400 pound slob, you wouldn't talk to her at all, no matter what the personality was. So what's the point. Either try to fuck her, or move on. Because to her, you are just another beta orbiter who she can use for attention when she's lonely.
they would because theres a good chunk of users here who would fuck 400lbs girls (statistically), but i get your point

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827, germanlooks and 1 other person
I've always been instinctively anti simp and haven't had a female friend in my life
The guys who run friend game on girls make me sick

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Ken, rand anon and 1 other person
having female friends makes me feel less subhuman, like they must at least not feel completely disgusted by my appearance that they can and want to interact with me. I know i stand no chance in dating anyway, i'm 2/10 manlet with dravidian pheno

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
having female friends makes me feel less subhuman, like they must at least not feel completely disgusted by my appearance that they can and want to interact with me. I know i stand no chance in dating anyway, i'm 2/10 manlet with dravidian pheno
nope

• +1
Reactions: Ken