Stop being racist to India, India mogs Europe

Cristiano RonaIdo

Cristiano RonaIdo

Bronze
What do you get from being racist to India? What did we do to you? New indian generation is 6'3, just go to any indian city and you see 6'3 younglings. Everyone here is almost 6'0-6'3, you don't believe me? Come here you moron. But I mean the city not those small villages which I respect the shit out of because of their hard lives.

But you don't get anything from bullying us. You guys call us dirty and shit but then wipe ass with dry toilet paper while we use water to clean it.

The cow shit situation, it's just a tradition you morons, have some respect, have some self-dignity, respect other peoples tradition you morons.

Don't ever disrespect India again and we mog Europe and America because America is in very much debt like 6 trillion and europe is weird af like the streets are so shit and like so lifeless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t20cel, iloveboobs and twinkceluwu
What do you get from being racist to India? What did we do to you? New indian generation is 6'3, just go to any indian city and you see 6'3 younglings. Everyone here is almost 6'0-6'3, you don't believe me? Come here you moron. But I mean the city not those small villages which I respect the shit out of because of their hard lives.

But you don't get anything from bullying us. You guys call us dirty and shit but then wipe ass with dry toilet paper while we use water to clean it.

The cow shit situation, it's just a tradition you morons, have some respect, have some self-dignity, respect other peoples tradition you morons.

Don't ever disrespect India again and we mog Europe and America because America is in very much debt like 6 trillion and europe is weird af like the streets are so shit and like so lifeless.
JBW.

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
lets be real here south asia as a whole is a shithole never mind india

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix