Stop blackpilling normies

Deleted member 5809

Deleted member 5809

demonic BBC
6'3 tyrones are wearing lifts in 2020 because of people like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more inc*l than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will truly ever be jfl). But it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie friend? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT on top turning everyone but yourself into a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, NothingCanStopMe, Saltner and 30 others
6'3 tyrones are wearing lifts in 2020 because of people like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more inc*l than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will truly ever be jfl). But it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie friend? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT on top turning everyone but yourself into a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, DianabolDownie and 2 others
brb hacking into all newstations to spread the pittpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
incel in 2020:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
brb 6'10 @Fuk wearing lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and didntreadlol
Lifts are pretty much fine in 2020, I’m definitely getting on them
Nike vapormaxxes with 0.5 inch lifts frauding 6’2 at 6 foot

Edit: decided now I want to fraud to 6’2.5-3 niggas out there 6’3 frauding to 6’6 I need to keep up with the crowd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SexyMofo, SixFootManlet and 2 others
What an insecure thing to say.
It doesn't matter what advice you give to people. Most will always be thirsty beta NPCs and that doesn't change because you "blackpill" them.
Look at this board. Tons of great advice yet it's lost on the spazzes that ask the same questions day in and out and are only here to dream and rot.
0.01% of this board will actually ascend.
Nothing you do or say will make a difference in the sexual marketplace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
I never talk about the blackpill irl except to my mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Turanid_Bull and 7 others
It doesn't matter what advice you give to people. Most will always be thirsty beta NPCs and that doesn't change because you "blackpill" them.
Look at this board. Tons of great advice yet it's lost on the spazzes that ask the same questions day in and out and are only here to dream and rot.

If you knew a stock that was about to make a million dollars, you have to keep it to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lars, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others

I blvckpilled a friend who got me into the redpill last year, and now he's becoming a prettyboi mogger. Blvckpilling people in your direct surroundings is a subzero IQ thing to do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
I blvckpilled a friend who got me into the redpill last year, and now he's becoming a prettyboi mogger. Blvckpilling people in your direct surroundings is a subzero IQ thing to do.
Good for him, one of few who put in the work. If your success with women depends on there being no competition then lol.. Yeah maybe don't do it then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5809 and didntreadlol
If you knew a stock that was about to make a million dollars, you have to keep it to yourself.
no you buy and then tell everybody what a great buy it is then dump when it's high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
It's cope because hypergamy is slowly going to make sub8 men go exctinct, Blackpill will be shoved down normies' throats whether we want it or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 5809 and 1 other person
It's cope because hypergamy is slowly going to make sub8 men go exctinct, Blackpill will be shoved down normies' throats whether we want it or not
I was talking to a Chadlite friend about dating ( I didn't say anything blackpilled) and he literally said "Bro, is it just me or is it harder to get women nowadays compared to a few years ago?"

It's not like he has looksminned or anything, he looks the same as he did years ago.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I was talking to a Chadlite friend about dating ( I didn't say anything blackpilled) and he literally said "Bro, is it just me or is it harder to get women nowadays compared to a few years ago?"

It's not like he has looksminned or anything, he looks the same as he did years ago.
Women will be responsible for the seventh mass extinction in the history of Earth, the mass extinction of sub8 men

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 3 others
People that spread the blackpill should be hanged.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others
just lol if you think the average NPC responds to blackpill facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
I made like 5 threads about this topic already

People don’t understand
Fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol