Stop calling us deathnics! We're lifenics!

R

Ronald

Breathing Lifenic
Lately, I have been seeing people on this forum calling ethnic people "deathnics". I thought this was just white racism, but I was surprised to see ethnic men calling themselves deathnics, too.

Stop this insanity right now! We are not deathnics, we are lifenics! We breathe life in to white people and everything that we touch.

Let me just drop some straight facts for you:

1. Ethnics are vastly overrepresented as medical doctors in the western world. If you go in to any hospital in America or Canada you will see mostly Indian doctors, particularly Gujaratis. Most of the lower level hospital staff will be black, Hispanic, or poorwhite. And any time you want an herbal remedy or some essential oil to cure tour eczema, you give money to ethnic businesses. We ethnics are breathing life in to your sick white asses. Bitch!

2.) Ethnics of all "brown" ethnicities, including Asian, Latino, and Middle Eastern enjoy a higher life expectancy than white Americans, who are actually losing life expectancy. The longest-living ethnic groups in America are Desis and Latinos. We also have higher fertility rates, while white women's wombs are so squalid they have cob-webs inside of them. So suck on that you crusty old ass motherfucking cumskin.

3.) Us ethnics have rarely been responsible for any of the wars of the last 100 years, except for some border skirmishes, white people have been responsible for most of the wars of the last 200 years, particularly the most devastating ones.

4.) Western cuntries have much higher murder rates than India, Asian countries, and Arab countries. They also have higher suicide deaths, drug deaths, alcohol deaths, motorist fatalities, and STDs. You disgusting animal motherfuckers!

5.) Everybody on Earth who is religious worships an ethnic man. Buddha was an ethnic. Jesus was an ethnic. Muhammed was ethnic. Nobody worships a European God. Not even Europeans!. Haha, PWNED!

So there you have it, my ethnic brothers. 5 straight, solid reasons why you need to stop calling yourselves deathnics, and start calling yourselves LIFEnics. The white man and his stale gangly she-creature are the deathly ones.

Breathe in, and breathe out my beautiful brown brothers and sisters. This world belongs to us Lifenics!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GetShrekt, whiteissuperior and 7 others
deathnic
lifenic

I'm doctor robotnic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Western cuntries have much higher reported murder rates than India, Asian countries, and Arab countries.
There fixed it for you

There fixed it for you

Whiteboy cope. It's been verified by Western governments that the murder rate is lower in Asia and Arabia. Wby would they have higher murder rates when they have lower drug and alcohol abuse?

Okay, but you are biased in your first few points. You're not getting that a lot of foreigners are let into the US because they're smart. Of course the US wants to take in doctors or smart people from other countries and they'll come here because their country is worse to live in. They are not inherently smarter.

A more correct term would be 'undead-nics' or something similar - these ethnic might be alive - they move, they talk, etc., but are mostly ignored by the others, especially by women, it's like they're dead to them...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Mewton and Deleted member 13787
Whiteboy cope. It's been verified by Western governments that the murder rate is lower in Asia and Arabia. Wby would they have higher murder rates when they have lower drug and alcohol abuse?
Im from MENA myself bro jfl. But lets face it, most crimes here go unreported and offenders practically get away with what they have done

Lately, I have been seeing people on this forum calling ethnic people "deathnics". I thought this was just white racism, but I was surprised to see ethnic men calling themselves deathnics, too.

Stop this insanity right now! We are not deathnics, we are lifenics! We breathe life in to white people and everything that we touch.

1. Ethnics are vastly overrepresented as medical doctors in the western world. If you go in to any hospital in America or Canada you will see mostly Indian doctors, particularly Gujaratis. Most of the lower level hospital staff will be black, Hispanic, or poorwhite. And any time you want an herbal remedy or some essential oil to cure tour eczema, you give money to ethnic businesses. We ethnics are breathing life in to your sick white asses. Bitch!

2.) Ethnics of all "brown" ethnicities, including Asian, Latino, and Middle Eastern enjoy a higher life expectancy than white Americans, who are actually losing life expectancy. The longest-living ethnic groups in America are Desis and Latinos. We also have higher fertility rates, while white women's wombs are so squalid they have cob-webs inside of them. So suck on that you crusty old ass motherfucking cumskin.

3.) Us ethnics have rarely been responsible for any of the wars of the last 100 years, except for some border skirmishes, white people have been responsible for most of the wars of the last 200 years, particularly the most devastating ones.

4.) Western cuntries have much higher murder rates than India, Asian countries, and Arab countries. They also have higher suicide deaths, drug deaths, alcohol deaths, motorist fatalities, and STDs. You disgusting animal motherfuckers!

5.) Everybody on Earth who is religious worships an ethnic man. Buddha was an ethnic. Jesus was an ethnic. Muhammed was ethnic. Nobody worships a European God. Not even Europeans!. Haha, PWNED!

So there you have it, my ethnic brothers. 5 straight, solid reasons why you need to stop calling yourselves deathnics, and start calling yourselves LIFEnics. The white man and his stale gangly she-creature are the deathly ones.

Breathe in, and breathe out my beautiful brown brothers and sisters. This world belongs to us Lifenics!
I love how none of this applies to blacks. More reason why I say blacks are not ethnic and are instead their own thing just like whites

Anyways despite this it won’t stop me from deflowering all your ethnic womens pussies :):):) your women worship me as god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16853
I love how none of this applies to blacks. More reason why I say blacks are not ethnic and are instead their own thing just like whites

Anyways despite this it won’t stop me from deflowering all your ethnic womens pussies :):):) your women worship me as god

Black people and white people are two sides of the same coin. They are on the same wavelength.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, whiteissuperior and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black people and white people are two sides of the same coin. They are on the same wavelength.
Yep I agree always said this ethnics are the middle of the coin they have no face whislt the white is on the bottom of the coin and black on the top both faces are shown to the world but the ethnic is a faceless body on the coin 🪙.

Ogre for ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
my beautiful brown brothers and sisters
>brown
>beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Mewton, goat2x and 3 others
See you at the tanning salon... White woman. Don't let the skin cancer bite.
what are you talking about? white woman?:lul:

• +1
Yep I agree always said this ethnics are the middle of the coin they have no face whislt the white is on the bottom of the coin and black on the top both faces are shown to the world but the ethnic is a faceless body on the coin 🪙.

Ogre for ethnics
Jfl at the piss poor tier symbolism and poetry. Nigga just stop

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Jfl at the piss poor tier symbolism and poetry. Nigga just stop
But it’s true and the symbolism exists for a reason. The only Protagonist races are whites, blacks and east Asians the rest of you lot are the NPC filler races just there to add diversity into the game world of life. We all know when people want to choose a faction on the character select screen it’s one of these three races

• JFL
But it’s true and the symbolism exists for a reason. The only Protagonist races are whites, blacks and east Asians the rest of you lot are the NPC filler races just there to add diversity into the game world of life. We all know when people want to choose a faction on the character select screen it’s one of these three races
I’m white wdym:Comfy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and volcelfatcel
Nobody wants to be black.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 18840
Neghin vand, cindy kimberly are hot in their frauded pics
Main qimg b471e93c4dfd99e0f11abf505c152028 lq
Istockphoto 654963934 170667a
Indian man wearing a turban north india india asia BB7GM5

these are brown people
negin vand is a fraud, but still not brown. she is considered a light skinned ethnic
89baf9903ee4e1f67762f7b05a17a77a
Loadimage
A56598ebb65d689de981feb3ea604381

and cindy is top tier in looks but still not considered brown tbh, a shade of dark is still ok if you look good
F37773ac292f09e55ac0b6eb4ca3b908
Billboard music awards las vegas may cindy kimberly mgm grand garden arena nv 189293688
Cindy kimberly6 820x1024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
Nobody wants to be black.
Many do. Leave your shitty ethnic nation or basement and see for yourself or go on tik tok and see the cringe youth try to imitate blacks whenever they have the chance. Fact is eveybody either wants to be white black or Asian no inbetween nobody wants to be ethnic like you subhuman

Many do. Leave your shitty ethnic nation or basement and see for yourself or go on tik tok and see the cringe youth try to imitate blacks whenever they have the chance. Fact is eveybody either wants to be white black or Asian no inbetween nobody wants to be ethnic like you subhuman
Keep barking you nigger.

Maybe in your schizophrenic deluded ape mind.

• Love it
Keep barking you nigger.

Maybe in your schizophrenic deluded ape mind.
Copium overdose. Have you left your house recently? The Jews have made being black cool many wiggers run around rampant it’s unbarable and now you have K pop people who want to be korean. Once again you coping fucking bitch eveybody wants to be black white or Asian.

Your MENA race is worthless and insignificant

Don’t reply to me again if your going to chat shit with no substance

White men :

5d65j0

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 13787
Copium overdose. Have you left your house recently? The Jews have made being black cool many wiggers run around rampant it’s unbarable
And now you have K pop people. Once again you coping fucking bitch eveybody wants to be black white or Asian.

Don’t reply to me again if your going to chat shit with no substance
Absolute state of deluded niggers.

We aren't even the same species you homo erectus mutt lab experiment.

• JFL
Absolute state of deluded niggers.

We aren't even the same species you homo erectus mutt lab experiment.
I’m not going to speak to you anymore go rope as I said don’t reply to me you insignificant arab your race will always be insignificant and an NPC race played by the AI, main races like me blacks and gooks will always get love from the devs (GOD) before you filler shits get any updates

Remain deluded you dumb paki joke facts will remain facts just because you don’t want to be “black :soy::soy::soy:“ doesn’t stop the millions ofkids on tik tok trying to be

Problem is all the points u raised could be perceived as copes.

They're things Ethnics do, and excel at, because they can't excel at the other stuff.

Acid test to prove your theory that they're not deathnick, would be a simple poll, present the facts as you have, and ask people would they rather be deathnick or JBW.

A MUCH higher proportion of Ethnics would opt to change ethnicity than JBWs would.

There will be a small bias here, and that's because switching ethnicity to JBW pretty much GUARANTEES all the perks of being JBW, in other words a 50th percentile JBW lives a life fairly close to the life lived by a top 1% JBW.

Conversely a even a top 10%ile ethnic lives a life hundred of times worse than that lived by a top 1% ethnic.

You can ignore this bias, because most people are too stupid to factor that in, or if u want you can say haircut the % switching on the ethnic switches to jbw by about 20%. Regardless, the evidence will still be overwhelming

• +1
Main forces and black in the same sentence.:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your entire homo erectus race was enslaved by everybody.

You hut dwelling goblin.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

all this essay just to get your sister raped until orgasm by a white guy:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13787
Problem is all the points u raised could be perceived as copes.

They're things Ethnics do, and excel at, because they can't excel at the other stuff.

Acid test to prove your theory that they're not deathnick, would be a simple poll, present the facts as you have, and ask people would they rather be deathnick or JBW.

A MUCH higher proportion of Ethnics would opt to change ethnicity than JBWs would.

There will be a small bias here, and that's because switching ethnicity to JBW pretty much GUARANTEES all the perks of being JBW, in other words a 50th percentile JBW lives a life fairly close to the life lived by a top 1% JBW.

Conversely a even a top 10%ile ethnic lives a life hundred of times worse than that lived by a top 1% ethnic.

You can ignore this bias, because most people are too stupid to factor that in, or if u want you can say haircut the % switching on the ethnic switches to jbw by about 20%. Regardless, the evidence will still be overwhelming

Cope.

All I'm saying is that ethnics are life. I don't care if white people are better at drag racing, cookin chilli dogs, or shitting their britches at Wal-Mart. All I care about is Breathing Life. Us ethnics were put here to Breathe Life in to the world, we are the Creators and the Healers of the world. White people are just haters.

Also if you asked many white women, they would tell you they want to be ethnic. White women want brown skin, lithe graceful bodies, bigger nipples and lips, better dancing abilities. No ethnic dude wants to be white.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
all this essay just to get your sister raped until orgasm by a white guy:hnghn:
This shit is absolutely toxic fr girls are more kind leaving yall for today with some of them hoes. 2 dates today it requires mental strenght tbh can’t rott :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Cope.

My point here is that ethnics are life. I don't care if white people are better at drag racing, cookin chilli dogs, or shitting their britches at Wal-Mart. All I care about is Breathing Life. Us ethnics were put here to Breathe Life in to the world, we are the Creators and the Healers of the world. White people are just haters.
ethnics are a true representation of quantity over quality

This shit is absolutely toxic fr girls are more kind leaving yall for today with some of them hoes. 2 dates today it requires mental strenght tbh can’t rott :feelsokman:
english? someone get a decoder

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
ethnics are a true representation of quantity over quality

Yeah right. Keep giving money to us Gujarati Indians at the gas station or the hotel, bitch.

White people have neither quantity NOR quality. Worst of both worlds.

• Hmm...
english? someone get a decoder
Girls are not as evil as incels here make it to be. They kind and lovely to me. Blush and smile and want to go to their homes with a random like me. It’s legit called good heart and kindness what else.
You are the evil.
Poor innocent beings they are.
And since i have 2 diff girls dtf today can’t rott more with this 100000th thread about white vs ethnic.
U think mossafari cares if he is brown?

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Yeah right. Keep giving money to us Gujarati Indians at the gas station or the hotel, bitch.

White people have neither quantity NOR quality. Worst of both worlds.
i dont know what youre on about
ethnics in my country live in extreme poverty and breed like rabbits
we definitely have the quality over quantity, just look at the conditions most curries live in

Girls are not as evil as incels here make it to be. They kind and lovely to me. Blush and smile and want to go to their homes with a random like me. It’s legit called good heart and kindness what else.
You are the evil.
Poor innocent beings they are.
And since i have 2 diff girls dtf today can’t rott more with this 100000th thread about white vs ethnic.
U think mossafari cares if he is brown?
its called streege basement story autism tales part 512.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 13787
Cope.

All I'm saying is that ethnics are life. I don't care if white people are better at drag racing, cookin chilli dogs, or shitting their britches at Wal-Mart. All I care about is Breathing Life. Us ethnics were put here to Breathe Life in to the world, we are the Creators and the Healers of the world. White people are just haters.

Also if you asked many white women, they would tell you they want to be ethnic. White women want brown skin, lithe graceful bodies, bigger nipples and lips, better dancing abilities. No ethnic dude wants to be white.
yes I'm saying if u take ALL the pros and cons, ethics likely still lose. one of the pros as u mention, is ethnics can have much better colouring than JBWs.

also not sure u understand maths or what ur IQ level is, but the point about standard deviations is very important, maybe u didnt understand, maybe u did.

basically the 'pros' of being ethnic apply to very very few of them, like 1-5% depending on how strict u wanna be. if you're in this group then yeah, ofc u are respected and have a good life (maybe not in Asia cos they will hate u for being tan.idk).

if you're white, then the pros, which like.u say could be 'good at nascar racing' will apply to VAST majority of them.

put it another way, u have to be a very very elite ethnic to compete, and chances are u wont just compete u will kill it. u can be an.average jbw and be fine.

maybe an iqcel like @Xangsane can.better explain it.

also I dont get 'we are life'? the cockroach I stepped on last night was 'life' too, even after I stepped on him, whys it relevant ?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
yes I'm saying if u take ALL the pros and cons, ethics likely still lose. one of the pros as u mention, is ethnics can have much better colouring than JBWs.

also not sure u understand maths or what ur IQ level is, but the point about standard deviations is very important, maybe u didnt understand, maybe u did.

basically the 'pros' of being ethnic apply to very very few of them, like 1-5% depending on how strict u wanna be. if you're in this group then yeah, ofc u are respected and have a good life (maybe not in Asia cos they will hate u for being tan.idk).

if you're white, then the pros, which like.u say could be 'good at nascar racing' will apply to VAST majority of them.

put it another way, u have to be a very very elite ethnic to compete, and chances are u wont just compete u will kill it. u can be an.average jbw and be fine.

maybe an iqcel like @Xangsane can.better explain it.

also I dont get 'we are life'? the cockroach I stepped on last night was 'life' too, even after I stepped on him, whys it relevant ?
What's an iqcel?

This.
They would aspire to be like Latinas for some reason but never noodles, curries or BBC women

Cope.

wow.

ethnics - would u rather be ethnic or white???

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane