Stop caring about looks

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
You wanna mog? Go do something for your community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 8 others
But I don't have a community to begin with

over

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Axii and northern mogger
Donald Trump GIF by PBS NewsHour

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Okay guys what does mog mean?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and northern mogger
Okay guys what does mog mean?
If you feel like for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or like musclemaxxing or whatever, like no. The goal here is like “be yourself”. You wanna mog? Go do something for community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied. I’m gonna tell you: it makes you that much more attractive being a good person. You don’t need a certain eye shape or cheek bones. You wanna know what’s cool? Not bullying the kid at school that’s being bullied by everybody else. Like that’s fucking awesome. Be that guy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Shycel, laaltin and 1 other person
If you feel like for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or like musclemaxxing or whatever, like no. The goal here is like “be yourself”. You wanna mog? Go do something for community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied. I’m gonna tell you: it makes you that much more attractive being a good person. You don’t need a certain eye shape or cheek bones. You wanna know what’s cool? Not bullying the kid at school that’s being bullied by everybody else. Like that’s fucking awesome. Be that guy.
Cat GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Vermilioncore and laaltin
1a8fa66d cdce 4032 a406 3e8f6cedbaa7

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
do those things for you to feel better about yourself but don't expect women to give a shit

do those things for you to feel better about yourself but don't expect women to give a shit
I’m gonna tell you: it makes you that much more attractive being a good person. You don’t need a certain eye shape or cheek bones. You wanna know what’s cool? Not bullying the kid at school that’s being bullied by everybody else. Like that’s fucking awesome. Be that guy

• JFL
I’m gonna tell you: it makes you that much more attractive being a good person. You don’t need a certain eye shape or cheek bones. You wanna know what’s cool? Not bullying the kid at school that’s being bullied by everybody else. Like that’s fucking awesome. Be that guy
Ok I'll get the nobel peace prize while I'm at it

Nah dude why are you ignoring some of my answers lately.
Did some foid hack you to pieces in the backyard and then took over your identity and account
Michael Myers type shit innit

• JFL
Nah dude why are you ignoring some of my answers lately.
Did some foid hack you to pieces in the backyard and then took over your identity and account
Michael Myers type shit innit
Nah this mf giving Stan by Eminem vibes innit 😭😱

• JFL
You wanna mog? Go do something for your community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied.
JFL, that's just going to end up with you two getting bullied together and everyone laughing at you, including the oneitis you failed to impress by doing all of that. It's bully or be bullied, the assholes win in life and the nice guys finish last (or in this day and age, they don't even make it to the finish line). Get the fuck out of here with that bluepill bullshit, save it for the reddit cucks.

• JFL
its all about being a horse cocked ogre that is kind outside of sex

who cares about looks