stop caring how others think of you

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
yes yes looks and whatnot are important but in the real world keep it to yourself instead of being an autist about it

not caring what others think is a high t trait, as long as you keep to yourself and don't involve other people in your life

adding other people's problems into your life is low iq and a woman thing to do, you will never accomplish anything carrying around other people's problems

if a girl rejects you, flakes, is cold move tf on and stop crying about it
she will notice u don't care and change her mind thinking ur high value, don't fall for it and keep moving

don't be a dick to ppl irl either, that's how u get into problems and accomplish nothing

improve on your own time but when u get out into the real world act like it's simply natural

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, horizontallytall, Boxingfan and 11 others
beautiful post that the incels of looksmax will disagree with

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, edodalic29, sub5inchcel and 2 others
yes yes looks and whatnot are important but in the real world keep it to yourself instead of being an autist about it

not caring what others think is a high t trait, as long as you keep to yourself and don't involve other people in your life

adding other people's problems into your life is low iq and a woman thing to do, you will never accomplish anything carrying around other people's problems

she will notice u don't care and change her mind thinking ur high value, don't fall for it and keep moving

don't be a dick to ppl irl either, that's how u get into problems and accomplish nothing

improve on your own time but when u get out into the real world act like it's simply natural

If a girl rejects you there is 99% chance she isn't going to go after you later. That usually only happens if she sees a lot of other females after the guy and she realizes the guy had status she didn''t know about.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, niqfan625, falcon1 and 7 others
can't take anyone who talks about being a "high quality man" seriously

if you said this unironically you are a joke

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lawton88 and 1 other person
never started

I tagged u in a post can u respond bro plss
Haven't received anything recently.

5fb636ca7be91f2e0a2d9108b3b419d2.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
high iq post

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AngryShortMale and Deleted member 24444
If a girl rejects you there is 99% chance she isn't going to go after you later. That usually only happens if she sees a lot of other females after the guy and she realizes the guy had status she didn''t know about.
Go after other women. Keep knocking on doors until one person buys

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

Yes bro, after she rejects you and gets her back blown by chad, as her pussy leaks with chad's cum, she will think "fuck, I rejected that bald, short, ugly guy but he took it so well and didn't give me attention... what a high value man"

You are such a coper man, get off red pill forums.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and looksseg
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ascension and Martian
in fact the looksmax can help regain self-confidence to a certain extent, at least that's my case. Of course the goal is not to look like international models but I think that the physique plays a more important place in the society than before nowadays. So at least if everyone can try to approach HTN with light things, remove some failos, it would be very good. But I think trying to become more handsome when you already have a good self-confidence concerns and some women in your life is a waste of time.. I see a lot of handsome men here, I don't know why they want to increase in beauty, unless it's to have even more matches on Tinder with women (with whom you will not plan to start a family, I imagine )

20221230 122350

New year bait not worth falling for

Good ass advice , too bad these incels are gonna do everything in their power to cope and say otherwise .

Go after other women. Keep knocking on doors until one person buys
Ironically very true . Incels here will cry and lock themselves up in a dark room for days if they get rejected and then wonder why they get nothing

Becoming low inhib is a prerequisite to freedom and happiness.
If you will always place the concerns of others before yours, you'll never be happy, content, or at peace.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and falcon1
You in the wrong forum. Trying to spread a message like this brah lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444