Stop complaining if you are from usa

S

sweetheart

Tsar
Or western Europe

I wake up in 7 in the morning to get to job at 8 and I stop job at 20 to get on bus at 21 and be at home at 22

15 hours a day. 6 days a week

You will say but you probably earn a lot

600 dollars

Booom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, noobs, SensitiveYoungMan and 10 others
@St.TikTokcel @BrahminBoss @SensitiveYoungMan

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Or western Europe

I wake up in 7 in the morning to get to job at 8 and I stop job at 20 to get on bus at 21 and be at home at 22

600 dollars

Booom
Working until 20 is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, TUSSELEIF and CarrotMaxxer
Yeah fr people born in the west are so entitled and are not grateful enough for their situation. Theres people all over the world in much worse situations like starving kids in africa or wageslaving robots in china and japan who work 16-18 hours a day. We need to be grateful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, CarrotMaxxer and sweetheart
You're right
but a post where somebody talks about how grateful they are to live in the west would prolly get clowned

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
If that is not a spawn kill idk what

Most normies I know who were even smart either left that shithole to be bartender in UK or clean toilets in Germany or stuck at office job with their degree living pathetic life for same money I get on blue collar

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You're right
but a post where somebody talks about how grateful they are to live in the west would prolly get clowned
I hate this faggot @MoggerGaston . He has everything and still cries because he got bullied as a kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, k99, murdah and 3 others
I haven’t worked in 5 years

that’s what you get scumbag

xd

off white buy it

i’m out in china drinking tea with whip cream on top, who thought of that!
Facetune 21 05 2024 14 07 10
IMG 4333

You are in shittiest country on earth traveling worst countries with ugliest females because you got money from being gay for pay
better get to bed soon, you gotta get up early tomorrow or boss ivan will give you hell😿

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and BrahminBoss
Or western Europe

600 dollars

Booom
i earn like 2400 a month slaving 50+ hours just for half of it to be gone on rent alone, it's fucked bhai

• +1
Reactions: murdah
what country

And you get way better deals on PC’s in USA compared to Europe :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Get back in cagie.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I hate this faggot @MoggerGaston . He has everything and still cries because he got bullied as a kid
bullied as a kid
but also abused+neglected by my own parents, to the point where I don't have any family anymore at this point in time because I had to ditch all of them for my own good.

You have no idea how this affects you as a person because the only person you think about is you and your own present experiences. Your mind hasn't developed beyond to point where other people in your life matter to you.

It's typical of a young person to be this clueless about the world. One day you will stop being this close-minded. hopefully.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
bullied as a kid
but also abused+neglected by my own parents, to the point where I don't have any family anymore at this point in time because I had to ditch all of them for my own good.

You have no idea how this affects you as a person because the only person you think about is you and your own present experiences. Your mind hasn't developed beyond to point where other people in your life matter to you.

It's typical of a young person to be this clueless about the world. One day you will stop being this close-minded. hopefully.
what a faggot.

just fucking lol at this moralfagging

muh you have trauma and cant cope with it . i dont fucking care , you have everything in your hand . and muh hated by family, you are not a woman. hate drives man to conquer . but it drives you to cry