Stop conflating getting stares with IOIs.

Z

Zoom759

Banned
I see autists post all the time on here “i’m 6’6 and everyone stares at me in public im a mogger” or “whenever i put on BB cream i get stares”

Yall need to realize a 6‘6 guy will get stared at no matter what simply because he stands out based on his height. That doesn’t necessarily make it an IOI. People will also stare at obese or disabled people Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, mvp2v1, ElTruecel and 1 other person
yeah bc in public your in peoples lines of sights,they just look at in front of them,only mentally ill desusional ppl count eye contact as ioi tbh

I see autists post all the time on here “i’m 6’6 and everyone stares at me in public im a mogger”
Yall need to realize a 6‘6 guy will get stared at no matter what simply because he stands out based on his height. That doesn’t necessarily make it an IOI.
This could be used to discredit my claims of IOIs then but having been in locations where I legitimately feel invisible compared to locations where girls look directly at me and hold eye contact, it at least indicates in which location foids are most open even if it's just because they have more interest in height
(This is only talking about european countries, not going to some place in SEA and getting hyped over more looks)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Azonin and mvp2v1
idk why people think stares matter as if women don’t approach people find attractive. It’s like people want to claim they’re blackpilled when they’re really “bluepilled”

This could be used to discredit my claims of IOIs then but having been in locations where I legitimately feel invisible compared to locations where girls look directly at me and hold eye contact, it at least indicates in which location foids are most open even if it's just because they have more interest in height
(This is only talking about european countries, not going to some place in SEA and getting hyped over more looks)
Yeah it’s def not a useless metric when considered in context. Some places I get no looks form girls like I feel invisible, but then others I can tell they are “noticing” me a lot more.