When you're still over 14% bf
Lose the fat then think about surgery daft cunts
There isn't any shortcuts to ascension
Just like you wont have an amazing body from just roids alone

Time to stop the stupid shit
Don't even think about surgery if you're too lazy to get lean
Maxresdefault

Muh I need lefort 1 and then I will ascend hard

The ones thinking about surgeries which will save their looks but too lazy to get hit the gym are coping

TIME TO STOP THE BS
6466c63

YOU AINT GOTTA FOLLOW THRU WITH SURGERY IF YOU CANT EVEN FOLLOW A DIET

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetics_III, Danish_Retard, randomvanish and 24 others
chad has spoken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob, FutureMogger, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
I have been lean as fuck my whole life, i definitely need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Hekt0r, Danish_Retard and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 3043, FutureMogger and 1 other person
true the least you can do is be at 10 to 12 percent body fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
I'm 60 kg

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5187
Don't even think about surgery
When you still over 14% bf

The ones thinking about surgeries which will save their looks but too lazy to get hit the gym are coping

TIME TO STOP THE BS
View attachment 376000
AMEN!

some dudes go from: invisible normie, to very good looking.
By dropping from like 20 - 25% body fat, to like 12% bodyfat

Motivation video. To Low-Fat Maxx, (and Testosterone Maxx)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 5187
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, PubertyMaxxer, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
Ok

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Not even implants, I've seen literally obese people doing fat grafting on their face.

Like wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Greeicy, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Yes, i can PM a pic of me as a kid if you dont believe me.
Not necesairy. Just asking that question, so for you to ask that question to yourself. So to really know.
Although, now I think about it. You were low fat as a kid, but not now anymore? But when we are a kid, we might not be fully grown yet. Also facially and bones and stuff. So that's not a real test/assesment. You need to rererence of being adult, AND being low body fat (12% range), to be 100% sure. You can't guestimate when it comes to surgeries, and your looks. It needs to be precise, and analized full aspie knowing avery mm on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 2205
Not necesairy. Just asking that question, so for you to ask that question to yourself. So to really know.
Although, now I think about it. You were low fat as a kid, but not now anymore? But when we are a kid, we might not be fully grown yet. Also facially and bones and stuff. So that's not a real test/assesment. You need to rererence of being adult, AND being low body fat (12% range), to be 100% sure. You can't guestimate when it comes to surgeries, and your looks. It needs to be precise, and analized full aspie knowing avery mm on your face.
Very true. Although Chad kids tend to be better looking, almost every child's lower third is similar

• +1
Although, now I think about it. You were low fat as a kid, but not now anymore? But when we are a kid, we might not be fully grown yet. Also facially and bones and stuff. So that's not a real test/assesment. You need to rererence of being adult, AND being low body fat (12% range), to be 100% sure.
I think i may be around 12% body fat now but i am not sure, how can i calculate it?

Cope most people are 10 percent bodyfat in america

It's not just like that
Recession is completely diagnosable with cephalometry, if you have it, you have to have jaw surgery, period
So ideally you should see a doctor and BFmaxx while you wait for the surgery (in case he diagnosed the legit recession)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 5187
It's not just like that
Recession is completely diagnosable with cephalometry, if you have it, you have to have jaw surgery, period
So ideally you should see a doctor and BFmaxx while you wait for the surgery (in case he diagnosed the legit recession)
True
However most self diagnose here and that's hard when not low bf

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
  • +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
I'd say no surgery until truly sub 10% BF.

A lot of guys underestimate their true bodyfat IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

View attachment 376001

TIME TO STOP THE BS
View attachment 376000
This post attacked me personally and you could not be any more right I applaud you for kicking me in the ass

Legit.

But I've been extremely low bf (8%) so I know my flaws too well. Currently I'm 15% and tbh it's not that different from 8-10%, since my bigonial is narrow and won't give me that chiseled look even at low bf.

Unironically I never thought I'd need surgery before lean maxxing. Even after that I didn't make up my mind till last June, a year after I had discovered the psl community.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187

View attachment 376001

TIME TO STOP THE BS
View attachment 376000
Finally someone explained.Jfl at those morons"muh face is the only thing that matters"while walking at the beach with their bellies poping out or anorexic skeletons standing in front of chicks.You need to be lean or low bf with some muscle mass.It isn't that hard to spend 1 hour every second day training home or in gym.

• +1
Legit.

But I've been extremely low bf (8%) so I know my flaws too well. Currently I'm 15% and tbh it's not that different from 8-10%, since my bigonial is narrow and won't give me that chiseled look even at low bf.

Unironically I never thought I'd need surgery before lean maxxing. Even after that I didn't make up my mind till last June, a year after I had discovered the psl community.
This is way better than rushing into surgeries
Yours is the ideal approach imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
This is way better than rushing into surgeries
Yours is the ideal approach imo
Thanks to my naivety ngl. I used to think by losing body fat I’d get that chad chiseled look lmao.

It took me a great amount of time and pain to realize and admit that I’d need surgery to achieve my aesthetic goals.

• +1
Thanks to my naivety ngl. I used to think by losing body fat I’d get that chad chiseled look lmao.

It took me a great amount of time and pain to realize and admit that I’d need surgery to achieve my aesthetic goals.
But atleast you know what surgeries you need and not just doing one because it help others
Not two persons need the same things exactly to ascend

I'd say no surgery until truly sub 10% BF.

A lot of guys underestimate their true bodyfat IMO.
Agree.
Therefore, self-estimating it, should be stopped.

Measure, or GTFO.
Also measuring is fucking cheap. Calipers or waist circumference measurer like Navy tape, is like 5 dollars orso.

View attachment 376001

TIME TO STOP THE BS
View attachment 376000
I'm a rapper

• JFL
That judge Judy gif angered me

• So Sad
Indeed i agree with this and it goes far beyond that as in it takes way more than 1 or 2 surgeries contrary to what people here believe, if you managed to be incel then likely you need way more jfl.
In other words no one here has what it takes to go through with it bar a few.

• +1
yes. thank u.

• +1
Not just getting leaner but all other softcore looksmaxing. Thicker eyebrows, collagen glow, clear skin, longer eyelashes, hair loss prevention, etc...Surgerymaxxing alone won’t make a significant difference as it needs to be coupled with softcore looksmaxxing as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5187
Not just getting leaner but all other softcore looksmaxing. Thicker eyebrows, collagen glow, clear skin, longer eyelashes, hair loss prevention, etc...Surgerymaxxing alone won’t make a significant difference as it needs to be coupled with softcore looksmaxxing as well.
Do you know of any good threads about getting thicker eyebrows and longer eyelashes?

Remindrr

To never be fat