Stop crying about your height unless it's really that bad. Face and dick is king

You didn't @ me 😡

They don't. Most women prefer slim-muscular to slightly muscular physiques (atleast, here in the West they do). I can show you a ton of videos of women being presented pictures of what body type they pick and it's usually always the guys who aren't too big nor too small. Most of them choose that slim muscular-physique. There will always be exceptions to the rule though..

And everyone has those certain features that they like that are unconventionally attractive. Especially when it comes to a favorite celebrity. Status halo is a real thing. There are women who will thirst after Lil uzi, despite him being an ugly midget gremlin. But take away status and these dudes would be invisible.
Good post but:
Fell for the believing what women pick in a public interview pill. IRL most males will see a linear increase in smv gain with pounds of muscle gained all the way up to natty limit (unless they are very tall and wide framed and they reach "monster" size like @mightyravendark, which most men will never). While of course you dont NEED that much muscle to have an appealing body it is cope to think that ottermode would mog greek god/superhero levels of muscle mass irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Good post but:
Fell for the believing what women pick in a public interview pill. IRL most males will see a linear increase in smv gain with pounds of muscle gained all the way up to natty limit (unless they are very tall and wide framed and they reach "monster" size like @mightyravendark, which most men will never). While of course you dont NEED that much muscle to have an appealing body it is cope to think that ottermode would mog greek god/superhero levels of muscle mass irl
I know and I agree. That's why i said it's a range. Just don't be skinny, don't be fat/overweight, and don't be too jacked like a bodybuilder and you should be fine.

Personally, I think these are close to the ideal male body that's neutral across most cultures. Good frame, low body fat, and just enough muscles to appear masculine. But they obviously aren't realistic for the average male since models go to extremes achieve this (including some frauding) lol. But can serve as a good basis. :

Matthew terry model7
HOMOTOGRAPHY Marvin Cortes by Taylor Miller Spring 2017 wwwimageamplifiedcom Image Amplified8
LargeCbM Homotography 092cf80157aca8602cf6f29848d8e9ae01

I know and I agree. That's why i said it's a range. Just don't be skinny, don't be fat/overweight, and don't be too jacked like a bodybuilder and you should be fine.

Personally, I think these are close to the ideal male body that's neutral across most cultures. Good frame, low body fat, and just enough muscles to appear masculine. But they obviously aren't realistic for the average male since models go to extremes achieve this (including some frauding) lol. But can serve as a good basis. :

View attachment 1836873 View attachment 1836885 View attachment 1836886
Realistic in terms of muscle mass but not bf% would kill your sex drive getting this lean which would defeat the purpose of it ironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Good post but:
Muscle = kill potential. Kill potential = power potential. Ask yourself why serial killers get thousands of love letters from women despite being depraved psychopathic monsters, like Richard Ramirez for instance even though he was very good looking. Plenty of other not so goodlooking serial killers getting the same treatment. Ask yourself why women are attracted to fighters, gangsters, soldiers, tall imposing men with higher kill power than shorter men, etc... There's studies showing women find masculine men more attractive than less masculine men after observing male physical competition and combat.

It's all violence, son.

Muscle = kill potential. Kill potential = power potential. Ask yourself why serial killers get thousands of love letters from women despite being depraved psychopathic monsters, like Richard Ramirez for instance even though he was very good looking. Plenty of other not so goodlooking serial killers getting the same treatment. Ask yourself why women are attracted to fighters, gangsters, soldiers, tall imposing men with higher kill power than shorter men, etc... There's studies showing women find masculine men more attractive than less masculine men after observing male physical competition and combat.

It's all violence, son.
I think most attraction to muscle mass is agaib sexual selection/ornamental because otherwise fat powerlifters would be perfered over lean greek gods or even ottermodes, which isn't the case at all.

Although i kinda agree with your point on kill potential and it may be lrgit. Most romance novels or any smut made for women includes men that are very powerful or dangerous, ideally both (surgeons, werwolves, vampire lords, pirates, CEOs, militairy officers or sargeants, maffia enforcers or bosses), hybistrophilia is also very legit and well documented. Hell even most male strippers usually dress up as police officers, firemen or full suits. Women love powerful men and men that kill other men

Having a big fat juicy cock is everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back