STOP DOING THIS INEFFECTIVE ACTIVISM

W

white girls lover

Bronze
Ineffective activism for men’s rights:
F2FE587D DFA8 4A5A 87E5 55264AB60DCC

81F0D686 E762 4289 A01D 751C0C72CD8B

circlejerk spamming “support men’s rights” with horrible optics. he paints himself as an edgy retard 13 year old troll, thus possibly reinforncing johnny depp supporters as “incel men’s rights activists” when even retard women feminists are already supporting him, creating a shift in mindset. it‘s non partisan. if a retard women tells you “i already support you so stop making this into that“ they’re unironically correct

it’s bad because the overton window is not even nearly close enough to go “sUpPort mEns rIghTs” with what looks like a 13 year old who scrolls on 4chan to be “cool.”

think of it this way. you’re not going to listen to a leftist spamming ”BLACK LIVES MATTER!!“ on youtube if their profile is the china and lgbt flag. you’d be thrown off. they’re thrown off. so stop saying this retarded stuff. you are the blm of the men’s rights community.

might as well go “omg i side with johnny because he is hot.” cringe.

EFFECTIVE MENS RIGHTS POLITICAL ACTIVISM:
1. presenting evidence from the trial 2. not looking like a 13 year old retard right wing blm equivalent

heck, he could’ve just not said ”mens rights“ because a feminist would see it the same way i see the word “feminism”

decent example i found from a feminist(lol): ”Amber Heard told Johnny ’tell them, I, Johnny Depp, a man, am a victim of domestic violence...and see how many people believe or side with you’ and so he did.’”

if you can’t do it, there’s another option
0E760214 0623 41EF A34B 38731E16E71C

talk about how hot amber heard is and how you can’t believe such a sexy white woman could’ve done such a thing. you’ll do the opposite of ineffective activism. you’ll make it clear she has no evidence by applying strategical retardation. you’ll get pinned. legit, if you could spam people and tell them amber heard is hot they’ll turn misogynistic. there’s humor to it but it’s true. i made a twitter account and replied to 200 posts calling depp ugly too.

when in doubt of how to effectively do activism for your side, just larp as a absolute retard on the exact opposite side. serious. example: i’d end lgbt rights immediately if i wanted to by just creating the most braindead lgbt account ever and spamming people.

high iq would be making sienna mae and amber heard fan accounts. or other people like this.

i realized this reading comments myself and seeing how i reacted and it became obvious, and it’s very very easy on non partisan issues too. like war (legit that account would damage russias image due to acting like a retard), political opponents who abuse children (retardedly say on a burner that you still support them, while their side is trying to not report it as much possible) or amber heard (call her beautiful and depp ugly likke a retard). so larp as a retard morally.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Lygodactylus, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Men should just get Amber SWATed or sum shit. lol

• JFL
Reactions: white girls lover and Deleted member 10652
B46B2667 3962 48D6 9B7B 11977EF8ECBC

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17311, thecel and 1 other person
221smpfm4ew51

just shit the bed theory

Ineffective activism for men’s rights:
View attachment 1671833
View attachment 1671834
circlejerk spamming “support men’s rights” with horrible optics. he paints himself as an edgy retard 13 year old troll, thus possibly reinforncing johnny depp supporters as “incel men’s rights activists” when even retard women feminists are already supporting him, creating a shift in mindset. it‘s non partisan. if a retard women tells you “i already support you so stop making this into that“ they’re unironically correct

it’s bad because the overton window is not even nearly close enough to go “sUpPort mEns rIghTs” with what looks like a 13 year old who scrolls on 4chan to be “cool.”

think of it this way. you’re not going to listen to a leftist spamming ”BLACK LIVES MATTER!!“ on youtube if their profile is the china and lgbt flag. you’d be thrown off. they’re thrown off. so stop saying this retarded stuff. you are the blm of the men’s rights community.

might as well go “omg i side with johnny because he is hot.” cringe.

EFFECTIVE MENS RIGHTS POLITICAL ACTIVISM:
1. presenting evidence from the trial 2. not looking like a 13 year old retard right wing blm equivalent

heck, he could’ve just not said ”mens rights“ because a feminist would see it the same way i see the word “feminism”

decent example i found from a feminist(lol): ”Amber Heard told Johnny ’tell them, I, Johnny Depp, a man, am a victim of domestic violence...and see how many people believe or side with you’ and so he did.’”

if you can’t do it, there’s another option
View attachment 1671860
talk about how hot amber heard is and how you can’t believe such a sexy white woman could’ve done such a thing. you’ll do the opposite of ineffective activism. you’ll make it clear she has no evidence by applying strategical retardation. you’ll get pinned. legit, if you could spam people and tell them amber heard is hot they’ll turn misogynistic. there’s humor to it but it’s true. i made a twitter account and replied to 200 posts calling depp ugly too.

when in doubt of how to effectively do activism for your side, just larp as a absolute retard on the exact opposite side. serious. example: i’d end lgbt rights immediately if i wanted to by just creating the most braindead lgbt account ever and spamming people.

high iq would be making sienna mae and amber heard fan accounts. or other people like this.

i realized this reading comments myself and seeing how i reacted and it became obvious, and it’s very very easy on non partisan issues too. like war (legit that account would damage russias image due to acting like a retard), political opponents who abuse children (retardedly say on a burner that you still support them, while their side is trying to not report it as much possible) or amber heard (call her beautiful and depp ugly likke a retard). so larp as a retard morally.
High IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
This tbh most political discussion today is just reacting to low-IQ strawmen

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover