Stop eating chicken

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
Okay I’m not a chicken hater all the time. Chicken is a very good source of protein. But that’s pretty much all there is to it. Not a significant source of various vitamins and minerals. So for those of you guys who only eat chicken 3 times a day, you are probably deficient in a lot of things. Instead a way better choice for protein would be…
#1-Salmon, The king of a diverse protein source. Most importantly it is great for your omega ratio

#2-Red meat, Another great source for various nutrients

#3-Eggs, Contain every single vitamin and mineral(Mostly in small amounts)except vitamin C. The best way to start off your morning

Take this with a grain of salt. It’s okay to have chicken every once in a while, but not for every meal.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, isis_Bleach and nathan
It doesn’t matter if it’s cooked anyway you get no nutrients. At least eat raw fish then normies aren’t scared of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, ey88, normie_joe and 2 others
water:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
It doesn’t matter if it’s cooked anyway you get no nutrients. At least eat raw fish then normies aren’t scared of that
You do get nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, isis_Bleach and slavicpsycho
But like 10% of what it is raw. Maybe for chicken 25% since it’s tougher
Proof? I think we would all be severely deficient if that was true. If you’re talking about absorption rates then that’s a different story. The RDA is adjusted for absorption rates by the way

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Proof? I think we would all be severely deficient if that was true. If you’re talking about absorption rates then that’s a different story. The RDA is adjusted for absorption rates by the way
Proof I can’t find just use intuition nutrients are so small and delicate u can’t see them with the human eye. So cooking would simply just destroy them

In studies where they compare nutrients with raw vs cooked they measure it in grams, so like 100g of cooked meat would be 150g raw so the studies that compare nutrient amounts to cooked vs raw are per gram aren’t fair since it’s more meat used when cooked

• +1
Proof I can’t find just use intuition nutrients are so small and delicate u can’t see them with the human eye. So cooking would simply just destroy them

In studies where they compare nutrients with raw vs cooked they measure it in grams, so like 100g of cooked meat would be 150g raw so the studies that compare nutrient amounts to cooked vs raw are per gram aren’t fair since it’s more meat used when cooked
I mean it still contains a decent amount but you are right about raw having more

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
- joe rogan

• +1
Most of the fish approved for raw consumption is toxic farm raised slop

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and The Homelander
what about him
he preaches this but most people that listen won't realize you can eat chicken in a balanced diet, people act like red meats are a godsend but they have their trade offs same as chicken

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
he preaches this but most people that listen won't realize you can eat chicken in a balanced diet, people act like red meats are a godsend but they have their trade offs same as chicken
A balanced diet is the key

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
no food on the planet beats grass fed red meat

• Love it

Reminder to the naive: just because a retard spews retarded shit, that doesn't mean you have to listen.

• +1
IMG 1147
IMG 1146
IMG 1145

This is 1 chicken breast, it definitely still has micronutrients even if it’s less than beef

• +1
Reminder to the naive: just because a retard spews retarded shit, that doesn't mean you have to listen.

The guy who made that thread was a retard. He didn’t research the diet before doing it

• +1