stop fucking calling europeans white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 1560 and FatJattMofo
It is just racist nerdic cumskins that cope by saying they are not white when they are jfl.

you are proving his point jfl
I mean they dont look like your high class white guy.They look more dark its just true.But theyre still white to me

I mean they dont look like your high class white guy.They look more dark its just true.But theyre still white to me
There is no such thing as a high class white guy or a low class white guy. They are white whether racist cumskins deny it or not. Jfl.

There is no such thing as a high class white guy or a low class white guy. They are white whether racist cumskins deny it or not. Jfl.
Lol dude chill man what is up with you😂.
Not everybody is racist just because they say tha

White skin=by definition white.

There/thread.

no but they are retarded. just because fernando doesnt have blue eyes or muhammad from nuristan is from afghanistan or dimtri has a wide nose doesnt mean they are not white. its the tone of the skin thats it

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I am chill? actually they are racist lol, go to /pol/

no but they are retarded. just because fernando doesnt have blue eyes or muhammad from nuristan is from afghanistan or dimtri has a wide nose doesnt mean they are not white. its the tone of the skin thats it
I mean arent they brown?

Spaniards?

pretty sure every spanish person is atleast 15
its variable

It is just racist nerdic cumskins that cope by saying they are not white when they are jfl.

you are proving his point jfl
Eye colour hair colour height and skin tone is a lot imo.

Eye colour hair colour height and skin tone is a lot imo.
jfl I do not think whites look alike but same for non whites tbh

Its funny when indians declare you are not white

Nikolaj costerwaldau 4

Hello

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Ethnic cope thread.

jfl I do not think whites look alike but same for non whites tbh
yes,i would agree.
I can generally differentiate different asians,but i know fuck all about africans.

yes,i would agree.
I can generally differentiate different asians,but i know fuck all about africans.
Tbh I can tell the difference with Africans as well. I do not think any race looks alike. There are similarities of course but not where I think "wow, you are a copy!"

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Tbh I can tell the difference with Africans as well. I do not think any race looks alike. There are similarities of course but not where I think "wow, you are a copy!"
Tbh...some chinese do look very alike...