Stop fucking coping with muh NT and muh personality

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
90% of it is fucking looks you retardos, you guys just don't understand that women can be attracted to some normies depending on how they look / their style (aka their looks) or high tier normies, or you guys fucking overrate and underrate

NT is literally a requirement you dumb ass motherfuckers, a requirement, imagine not having the normal social skills, the most basic ones to talk or hold a conversation, and you want a fucking girlfriend?

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF, you're not a mentalcel, you're an uglycel coping

"i'm a mentalcel bro, there's this girl who started at me for a spit of a second when i was 14, it was a clear iOi bro, being an autisto muh muh" keep coping

Even as a fucking mentalcel or a guy who isn't NT, if you look good or some like this, some girl will literally approach you at least ONE GIRL IN YOUR LIFE, would have a crush on you if she's attracted to you

YOU GUYS USE MEDIUM UGLIES GUYS (who girls are attracted to) TO PROVE THAT NT IS EVERYTHING, NO HE WAS JUST HER TYPE / SHE WAS ATTRACTED TO HIM, NO GIRL WILL BE ATTRACTED TO MUH "nt guy" IF HE DOESNT PASS HER LOOKS THERESHOLD BECAUSE MOST GUYS ARE FUCKING NT

Thanks for reading this :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero and 19 others
Tagging bro @BeyondHope because I feel like he's a lil bit NT IRL and tried but no success because he's ugly according to himself

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18086
Tagging bro @BeyondHope because I feel like he's a lil bit NT IRL and tried but no success because he's ugly according to himself
every girl i have met rejected me due to looks and even said so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15309 and Marsiere214
yeah.

I was flirting with a girl after going clubbing and she told me that her previous bf cheated on her.. and he had autism.
and the girl that he cheated on her with was a "big" girl jfl

We made fun of the guy for being weird and cheating on her for a bit and then I made fun of her by saying that she wouldn't be able to date/get me because I NTmog her ex HARD to which her and her friend genuinely laughed at, and we had a pretty decent conversation.

but then when it came time to ask for her socials, she flaked (or gave fake ones/didn't reply later etc. I don't remember)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
style and fashion doesn't do shit. anyone who's into that is a betabux and they are pitiful handbag holders who get cucked daily. which explains the whole asian obsession with muh fashion and 100 dollar haircuts to make up for their shit hair quality

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 19281, chawaje and 7 others
It matters though. I got ghosted by a decent-looking Becky I met at a party who later got into an LTR with a fat LTN.

style and fashion doesn't do shit. anyone who's into that is a betabux and they are pitiful handbag holders who get cucked daily. which explains the whole asian obsession with muh fashion and 100 dollar haircuts to make up for their shit hair quality
usually ppl who dont have looks (very often oldfags) like to cope with "muh" expensive fashion clothes as in trying to show that theyre something special and not the average person on the street. Walking around all arrogant and shit and acting like some high society snob.

In reality noone gives a rats ass about these snob idiots. An attractive person can wear a cheap hoodie and has a higher value in my book, compared to these abominable snobs with their expensive clothes.

The other day I was on the train and saw a rice dude with his fashion shoes and coat and fashion luggage and whatnot. His looks were like 4/10 at most. I was thinking to myself- keep coping with that shit, a broke Chadlite/Chad with unwashed jeans wouldnt need any of that snob shit to stand out and have all the attention he wants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
@Harold O'brien Thoughts?

NT matters a lot, hence why this forum is full of non NT people.

Two twins with the same looks, the NT twin will have an easier time dating than the autistic twin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, lilhorizontal32, thereallegend and 1 other person
NT matters a lot, hence why this forum is full of non NT people.

Two twins with the same looks, the NT twin will have an easier time dating than the autistic twin.
Read my thread, I said NT is a requirement, but people like to cope saying they're not NT and that's why they don't get foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and stevielake
Read my thread, I said NT is a requirement, but people like to cope saying they're not NT and that's why they don't get foids
My comment was for in general. Too many NT copers on here. if an apsie ascend to Chad, they'd still be rotting on here because they don't know how to socialize. Looks and NT matter equally.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and alriodai
Being NT is the basic requirement to function in society properly. The only non looks way to slay is through being extremely low inhib I’ve seen 5’6 niggas get hoes that way or have a very strong social status

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
usually ppl who dont have looks (very often oldfags) like to cope with "muh" expensive fashion clothes as in trying to show that theyre something special and not the average person on the street.
@AlexBrown84 they're talking about you

Attachments

• 53E1FFB3-CD87-4D2E-A898-D3526A0E5FAB.jpeg
    53E1FFB3-CD87-4D2E-A898-D3526A0E5FAB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • A678B7B4-9FE2-4E37-A054-CDF8CE805B61.jpeg
    A678B7B4-9FE2-4E37-A054-CDF8CE805B61.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15309 and Looks234
I am saying this for months

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
its like tails said in his last video. there are 3 barriers:

1) Looks: gets your foot on the door (and much more if you mog her/her type). good looking guys that have mental problems will still get ONS easily but might have difficulty with LTRs

2) NT: plays a huge role if things start to get serious. she will shit test you, make you jealous, deny intimacy. if you withstand it you're set.
PS: if you are way above her looks threshold/her type this should be a breeze. if you barely passed it, its over

3) Extras: stuff that plays a role in LTR, such as money, car, status...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and alriodai
It’s not just about being NT. It’s about extroversion and social IQ too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and alriodai
dnrd+ kill yourself

Anyone that preaches "muh NT" over looks should be booted off the forum. Lmao the forum is literally called looksmax, and retards are still going on about "muh nt".

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and alriodai