stop giving girls compliments

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
she'll never respect you, ever. I've never given a girl a compliment in my life, they get too much validation off it. you'll just be like their hundreds of beta orbiters

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Zygos4Life, Thushespokeofit and 5 others
I’ve never complimented a girl in my life.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Luke LLL and Deleted member 2846
Legit
girls want masculine tall men who will grab them rip their clothes off and rape them

i compliment girls all the time (cant help it, they are pretty)

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, TheChosenChad, Zygos4Life and 8 others
You’re gonna stay incel if you don’t show interest you can compliment just don’t be a cuck calling them an angel and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2846
This is one of those blackpill situations where looks do matter.

If you are Chad, 90% of the time it doesn’t matter whether you compliment her or not. She knows just by looking at you that you are not just another beta male orbiter. Since your looks allow you to replace women rather easily, a compliment actually means something coming from you and doesn’t look like a thirsty attempt to get into her pants.

If you are a PSL 4+ (not subhuman), than running this type of approach could work. Red pill coaches on YouTube seem to be having success with it but I don’t know how much of what they are saying is true. I can’t help but to call bluff on a lot of them, but one thing I’ve noticed about most red pill coaches who can prove their results is they all seem to be at least average looking. If they are below average than they make up for it by being 6’5, rich, gymcel maxed, etc.

If you are PSL 4 below, this won’t work. You are kind of screwed either way. If you give her a bunch of compliments she will think you are a thirsty beta and walk all over you (if you are PSL 3 and below than women will actually call the cops if you overpursue). If you don’t give her any compliments than she probably won’t think anything of it at all. She’ll just go about her day without thinking of you.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 616, TheChosenChad and 7 others

If you are Chad, 90% of the time it doesn’t matter whether you compliment her or not. She knows just by looking at you that you are not just another beta male orbiter. Since your looks allow you to replace women rather easily, a compliment actually means something coming from you and doesn’t look like a thirsty attempt to get into her pants.

If you are a PSL 4+ (not subhuman), than running this type of approach could work. Red pill coaches on YouTube seem to be having success with it but I don’t know how much of what they are saying is true. I can’t help but to call bluff on a lot of them, but one thing I’ve noticed about most red pill coaches who can prove their results is they all seem to be at least average looking. If they are below average than they make up for it by being 6’5, rich, gymcel maxed, etc.

If you are PSL 4 below, this won’t work. You are kind of screwed either way. If you give her a bunch of compliments she will think you are a thirsty beta and walk all over you (if you are PSL 3 and below than women will actually call the cops if you overpursue). If you don’t give her any compliments than she probably won’t think anything of it at all. She’ll just go about her day without thinking of you.

this is for average looking guys aka non Chads

Legit. JFL if you think a compliment of all things would make a woman want to fuck Chad any less.

A Chad that compliments every girl he meets will slay 300x times more than a coping PSL 4.5 that holds frame and negs women.

This is a TRP level cope thread tbh

this is for average looking guys aka non Chads

IMO, I think the red pill is a complete waste of time. I’m not saying it doesn’t work, it does, but it is a colossal waste of time.

Every man needs to know where he lies on the PSL scale, he needs to maximize his attractiveness (haircut, skin, hygiene, gym), and then he needs to search for an appropriately matched partner.

If you are a PSL 4, you are best off finding yourself a girl who is a PSL 3.5-4.5.

Yes, she is going to have more options than you do, but assuming you have maximized your attractiveness you are going to be among the best guys she can get with. She understands she can’t get Chad so she will have to respect you. If you do this, you are essentially the Chad in her life and will reap the benefits of it.

Problem is all these red pill coaches run around the city all week picking up hotter women who these guys essentially have to slip into an alter-ego “alpha” version of themselves to delude them into thinking he is a “high-value male”. So they go ahead and teach this crap to young men who belong on this website who could be investing all that time and energy into their education and what not.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 245
Bro, i was so retarded back then. There was a girl on college who always said "i still need to go to the gym. I cant be fat and dumb teehee". And i always replied "yeah, youre so fat and dumb" in a ironic way. After i read some thread here where OP said that "if a girl says something bad about her, expecting a compliment, just agree or do not disagree". After that day, i waited until she said it again, for which i replied with "it is what it is" and the bitch NEVER did it again.

Therefore, OP is correct. If you dont compliment a women, YOU DESTROY THE WHORE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Vitruvian
the only 2 times i would give compliments: if i see her and im interested, to make it clear i want her and when shes in relationship with me for a long time

I would compliment if in a ltr but only do it rarely or it loses value

Bro, i was so retarded back then. There was a girl on college who always said "i still need to go to the gym. I cant be fat and dumb teehee". And i always replied "yeah, youre so fat and dumb" in a ironic way. After i read some thread here where OP said that "if a girl says something bad about her, expecting a compliment, just agree or do not disagree". After that day, i waited until she said it again, for which i replied with "it is what it is" and the bitch NEVER did it again.

Therefore, OP is correct. If you dont compliment a women, YOU DESTROY THE WHORE.
I've had these kind of shit tests before. It's one time I'm glad I'm an autistic retard and said nothing with an emotionless face. They stopped after I stonewalled them.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Legit. JFL if you think a compliment of all things would make a woman want to fuck Chad any less.

A Chad that compliments every girl he meets will slay 300x times more than a coping PSL 4.5 that holds frame and negs women.

This is a TRP level cope thread tbh

Shit tests are the dumbest shit ever. Do TRP'ers think that if a young Gandy approached a female, she'd need to test his frame. No she'd be coy and giggle at everything he said funny or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Never did it and will never do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I cant since blackpill I have too much hate