Stop having hope

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I know it sounds cliche but there is no hope, there is hardly any good

god is not coming to save the world, and even if he does come he’s probably obliterating the shit so it can restart.

This world really needs a restart. Freedom isn’t even a real thing, it’s based on actions we have been influenced by whether that be through someone’s words or actions, everything we do is based on imitation and our brain chemistry

only you can better yourself. You can’t change the world, you can’t change me, you can’t change your family, only yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
I know it sounds cliche but there is no hope, there is hardly any good

god is not coming to save the world, and even if he does come he’s probably obliterating the shit so it can restart.

This world really needs a restart. Freedom isn’t even a real thing, it’s based on actions we have been influenced by whether that be through someone’s words or actions, everything we do is based on imitation and our brain chemistry

only you can better yourself. You can’t change the world, you can’t change me, you can’t change your family, an
AND WHAT????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
just kill urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Deleted member 31457

• Love it
I'll restart it myself, and stand atop the ashes like Johan liebert, Oppenheimer shit innit

• Love it
1691793462087-jpeg.2375597

• Love it