Stop hearing cucked, soft, girly music

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Rules of thumb to know if the music you are hearing it's cucked:
-It's mainstream and modern
-It's popular music amongst women
-It's not really that good of a song but the guy/girl singing it it's attractive
-It talks about feelings

And on and on.

If you are a man you should hear strong, non cucked music. It should be your core music, like if you wanna sit down and waste time hearing music it should be that music the one you are playing.

What is strong music?
-It's predominantly made of grave tones instead of sharp ones
-It's slow
-It's loud
-It talks about violence or some manly shit

If the music you hear is strong you are doing it right. Strong music genres include:
-Wagner's classical music
-Violent rap
-In my opinion, russian hardbass
-Military marches

You know one thing that strong music tones have in common? Soybois and WOMEN despise it (at least in the great majority of cases), but boy do they like cucked, soft music.
You know why hearing this music on a common basis is important? Because it fits better to the manly man, imagine this guy
iu

Hearing this shit

It's gay, it's girly, you shouldn't have this crap on you music list.

Now get some strong music and stop being a numale!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Only listen to classical and opera, am I a cuck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
I listen to edm. Am I a cuck?

• +1
Best music is Arab nationalist anthems, Soviet military songs, German ww2 music, and British empire war hymns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and averageblokecel
  • +1
Misfits is a based band. All their songs are high t
R 800154 1471193736 2524

• +1
I listen to alternative rock, mostly Nirvana.

• +1
nay

in between

this one is nice

Tbh I'd be listening to russian harbass or neurofunk (harder, more agressive styles) rather than edm, edm has too soft songs for my taste in this aspect
I also listen to something called hardcore.. You will like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
How's that cucked? It's literally the opposite of what foid's like and classical music has always been men's music (I do listen to it too). Of course you are not, when did I imply that?

Honestly most opera is bluepilled sentimental stuff.

However Mozart was redpilled af. He literally invented AWALT

• +1
Best music is Arab nationalist anthems, Soviet military songs, German ww2 music, and British empire war hymns
What about nasheeds? There’s this one named soldiers of Allah and it is badass.

• +1
I only listen to hardstyle and hardcore. For smashing the weights in the gym and priming your new alpha chad mind.

For example: AngerFist

• +1
I only listen to hardstyle and hardcore. For smashing the weights in the gym and priming your new alpha chad mind.
Check out big room too. The number one Chad genre.

• +1
Honestly most opera is bluepilled sentimental stuff.

However Mozart was redpilled af. He literally invented AWALT
But opera goes deeper than sentimental bluepilled bs, it expresses ideas and deep concepts, something women would literally never be able to understand
I also listen to something called hardcore.. You will like that.

Nice one

• +1
-It's not really that good of a song but the guy/girl singing it it's attractive
-It talks about feelings

And on and on.

If you are a man you should hear strong, non cucked music. It should be your core music, like if you wanna sit down and waste time hearing music it should be that music the one you are playing.

What is strong music?
-It's slow
-It's loud

If the music you hear is strong you are doing it right. Strong music genres include:
-Violent rap
-Military marches

You know one thing that strong music tones have in common? Soybois and WOMEN despise it (at least in the great majority of cases), but boy do they like cucked, soft music.
You know why hearing this music on a common basis is important? Because it fits better to the manly man, imagine this guy
iu

Hearing this shit

i listen to hardstyle

• +1
What about nasheeds? There’s this one named soldiers of Allah and it is badass.
I can send you some amazing nasheeds if you want

• +1
-It talks about feelings

And on and on.

What is strong music?
-It's slow
-It's loud

-Violent rap
-Military marches

iu

Hearing this shit

I'm sorry, I missed where you spoke about the benefits of doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
  • +1
I'm sorry, I missed where you spoke about the benefits of doing this.
Go hear work from home or some mainstream girly shit for 24/7, that sure it's manly

Also it has been demonstrated that sharp tones in music depress teens

• +1
Listen to older metal(70s), black sabbath led zeppelin and some heavy metal, slayer motörhead. AM I A CUCK???

• +1
Go hear work from home or some mainstream girly shit for 24/7, that sure it's manly

Also it has been demonstrated that sharp tones in music depress teens

All I found was a study claiming that agressive music didn't help with feelings of depression. Also, can you elaborate on what "sharp tones" means?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/301418.php

"Participants were assessed on several markers of mental health including depression, anxiety and neuroticism, and reported the ways they most often listened to music to regulate their emotions. Analysis showed that anxiety and neuroticism were higher in participants who tended to listen to sad or aggressive music to express negative feelings, particularly in males. "This style of listening results in the feeling of expression of negative feelings, not necessarily improving the negative mood," says Dr. Suvi Saarikallio, co-author of the study and developer of the Music in Mood Regulation (MMR) test."

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Listen to older metal(70s), black sabbath led zeppelin and some heavy metal, slayer motörhead. AM I A CUCK???
far from it. you like any of dio?

• +1
  • +1

used to listen to this while ascending last summer between junior and senior year. got me through all those long days of training

• +1
You are being sarcastic rights?
All I found was a study claiming that agressive music didn't help with feelings of depression. Also, can you elaborate on what "sharp tones" means?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/301418.php

"Participants were assessed on several markers of mental health including depression, anxiety and neuroticism, and reported the ways they most often listened to music to regulate their emotions. Analysis showed that anxiety and neuroticism were higher in participants who tended to listen to sad or aggressive music to express negative feelings, particularly in males. "This style of listening results in the feeling of expression of negative feelings, not necessarily improving the negative mood," says Dr. Suvi Saarikallio, co-author of the study and developer of the Music in Mood Regulation (MMR) test."
I see, I don't have any scientific things to show and I'm not in the Mood to search for It, there are no scientific benefits, you win

Now go and hear some new hit made by some random chad/Stacy lol

• +1
You are being sarcastic rights?

I see, I don't have any scientific things to show and I'm not in the Mood to search for It, there are no scientific benefits, you win

Now go and hear some new hit made by some random chad/Stacy lol

You're half correct. For a method to have value, it doesn't need to be based on any sort of Data. That begs the question though. If someone found that another type of music made them more "manly", or whatever the purpose of this post is, it would be your word against theirs. Meaning that your post doesn't serve any practical value, because it's entirely based on your experiences

• +1
You're half correct. For a method to have value, it doesn't need to be based on any sort of Data. That begs the question though. If someone found that another type of music made them more "manly", or whatever the purpose of this post is, it would be your word against theirs. Meaning that your post doesn't serve any practical value, because it's entirely based on your experiences
the purpose of this post is to stop hearing modern music which in my opinion is quite soft and girly and that seems to be true because it talks about girl feelings and usually is FUCKING CRAP but sang by an attractive person so it gets the pass.

On the other hand, the music I describe as "strong" doesn't talk about shit and usually is more agressive, at least it makes me feel very aggressive (I hear hardbass before rugby because it gets me like a train).

If you want an anecdotal example, I went to this gym this summer. The gym had 2 owners, a man and a woman. When the man was supervising the background music was hard, agressive electronic music which really helped me to get in the mood for the lifts. However when the woman was supervising, the background music was modern shit which didn't help at all to get into the mood because it was soft, not loud, it didn't get me pumping. There was a difference between the man and the woman, it was the music they listened to and how I reacted to it. That's why I think that hearing modern music is cucking yourself music-wise

• +1
I know this is a meme post but

Jfl if you stop listening to music you enjoy because of these so called implications

• +1
Never listen to songs that change your emotions breakups teenage crying they will make you feminine and soy.

The only songs you should be listening to are 80s rock songs.

• +1
I only listen to System of A Down

• +1
i listen to hardcore underground shit like ramirez, pouya, BONES sometimes $B
gangsta rap is blackpill in music form

• +1