Stop listening to music

There are millions of actions that can decline your testosterone you perform daily, it's low iq to restrict yourself just because some scientists say that it might reduce some your hormones levels. This is an obsession and zealotry, a small hormone decline from music won't affect your life quality.
BUT SURFING ON THIS WEBSITE WILL GIVE YOU CORTISOL-INDUCED DECLINE IN TESTOSTERONE FOR SURE. BUT NO ONE WILL TELL YOU
It's not small decrease, it's a drastic decrease. Read the study. Then shut up and wait for me to finish writing up my master thread to explain to these brainlets what the science has to say about it.
People on this forum really are retarded. Here is the full study, go look at the chart. Exactly as I've said ALL MUSIC negatively effects your testosterone.

For people who aren't retarded to quote from this "the main effect of the stimuli was significant (p < 0.0001)", that p value tells you everything you need to know about the statistical significance of listening to music and testosterone.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Are you blind, all the studies are hyperlinked right there in the post. There is no music that has a positive effect on men's testosterone, they just vary on how bad they crush it.
Read all the "studies", you linked. They were ALL done by the same 2 guys, and not a SINGLE one of them showed how much it affects T, and how long it lasts, etc. Literally retarded thread. Just link a study to prove your point theory. Also not a SINGLE study was done by them since 2008, hmm, how weird don't you think? Cus it's absolutely retarded and they saw that it was just speculation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 10949 and 5 others
It's not small decrease, it's a drastic decrease. Read the study. Then shut up and wait for me to finish writing up my master thread to explain to these brainlets what the science has to say about it.
Okay man,I'm definitely in a lack of male hormones because I listen to music too much. I must stop this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Read all the "studies", you linked. They were ALL done by the same 2 guys, and not a SINGLE one of them showed how much it affects T, and how long it lasts, etc. Literally retarded thread. Just link a study to prove your point theory. Also not a SINGLE study was done by them since 2008, hmm, how weird don't you think? Cus it's absolutely retarded and they saw that it was just speculation
Low-IQ just rope now.

Attachments

• 1622112327637.png
    1622112327637.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 13335
How is it cope, all the scientific literature supports music being a negative for men, read up.
No, I meant to say that listening to music is a nice thing to cope with. I'm not saying that you're coping, you're completely right in fact.

@LooksAreImportant To the researchgate study, that is.

Low IQ trash “Science”.

“Music” is extremely varied and diverse.

listening to Hardcore Gangsta Rap / Drill / Trap,
To Heavy/Death Metal...

Is extremely different from listening to /making faggot Classical or Generic upbeat Pop Music.

And every different kind of music, effects every different individual, differently, at different times.

Heavy Metal or hardcore Drill could boost your testosterone, get you in an energetic upbeat mood.

or it could stress you, stifle you, increase cortisol and stress hormones levels, which then lower testosterone.

And classical or pop type music, can take you out of a bad mood, lower stress hormones increasing your testosterone.

Seriously this fucking site is so trash and autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, pizza, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
JFL at this site's autism, the studies are trash. Not giving up a great cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
People on this forum really are retarded. Here is the full study, go look at the chart. Exactly as I've said ALL MUSIC negatively effects your testosterone.

For people who aren't retarded to quote from this "the main effect of the stimuli was significant (p < 0.0001)", that p value tells you everything you need to know about the statistical significance of listening to music and testosterone.
You’re a fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What the fuck is this retard? Do you even realise how stupid this is? 5 year old kids have a free T of 0.10 ng/ml. LMAOOOO they can't even measure the T properly and expect to deduce something out of the study JFLLL :lul::lul::lul:
How it was measured doesn't matter since we are looking at the relative change. As long as they measured it using the same method, it still shows a drastic drop. How are you this retarded. Stop coping and accept it. Music makes you low-T.

@LooksAreImportant To the researchgate study, that is.
Here you go.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Low IQ trash “Science”.

“Music” is extremely varied and diverse.

listening to Hardcore Gangsta Rap / Drill / Trap,
To Heavy/Death Metal...

Is extremely different from listening to /making faggot Classical or Generic upbeat Pop Music.

And every different kind of music, effects every different individual, differently, at different times.

Heavy Metal or hardcore Drill could boost your testosterone, get you in an energetic upbeat mood.

or it could stress you, stifle you, increase cortisol and stress hormones levels, which then lower testosterone.

And classical or pop type music, can take you out of a bad mood, lower stress hormones increasing your testosterone.

Seriously this fucking site is so trash and autistic
The study was good for the most part, they measured the participants' T when they listened to THEIR favorites, which means they liked the music, and then mozzart, jazz, etc. But where the study was absolute dogshit was that they showed T in such low levels that it's literally like a 5 year old kids'. So completely insignificant change.
How it was measured doesn't matter since we are looking at the relative change. As long as they measured it using the same method, it still shows a drastic drop. How are you this retarded. Stop coping and accept it. Music makes you low-T.

Here you go.
Doesn't matter? Nigga do you even see how low the T levels in this chart are? Completely discredits the entire study even though I was willing to believe it. The only thing that would make this chart make sense is that it's relative, for example it's a CHANGE of 0.05 ng/ml, but if it was meant to be like that, the chart makes 0 sense, since this literally shows total free T. (which is extremely low, so completely blows the study out of the window). Even if it IS, a change of 0.05 ng/ml, or even 0.2 ng/ml, it's so fucking INSIGNIFICANT that it's not worth worrying about at all. Retard. Don't listen to music lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Imagine not listening to music just so you can get 0.1ng/dl more of free T AHAHAHAHAHAH. You're stupid as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Edgar, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
The study was good for the most part, they measured the participants' T when they listened to THEIR favorites, which means they liked the music, and then mozzart, jazz, etc. But where the study was absolute dogshit was that they showed T in such low levels that it's literally like a 5 year old kids'. So completely insignificant change.

Doesn't matter? Nigga do you even see how low the T levels in this chart are? Completely discredits the entire study even though I was willing to believe it. The only thing that would make this chart make sense is that it's relative, for example it's a CHANGE of 0.05 ng/ml, but if it was meant to be like that, the chart makes 0 sense, since this literally shows total free T. (which is extremely low, so completely blows the study out of the window). Even if it IS, a change of 0.05 ng/ml, or even 0.2 ng/ml, it's so fucking INSIGNIFICANT that it's not worth worrying about at all. Retard. Don't listen to music lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Imagine not listening to music just so you can get 0.1ng/dl more of free T AHAHAHAHAHAH. You're stupid as fuck
why do you even bother talking to that utter retard :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Madhate
Are you blind, all the studies are hyperlinked right there in the post. There is no music that has a positive effect on men's testosterone, they just vary on how bad they crush it.
They only have the abstracts nig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Link the study or it's pure cope

yes music is going to make a significant difference in my testosterone you literal gigatard

inject t faggot

• Love it
Reactions: Laikyn
Giga cope, the studies aren't trash.

That isn't a rebuttal of the point. I'm just providing information for people who actually care about not becoming low-T men.
This "low t man" who's replying to you right now and listens to music does mma and could pick your fucking eyes out with my bare hands, now how does that make you feel you pseudoscience biased moron?

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Jesus Christ why the fuck are you guys still replying to this dog shit thread

Is it why Gay and Tom boys popping up more nowadays:feelshah:

dc would turn into a femboy if it means I can still listen to young thugger

I'd rather be low t than give up on music :lul:

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and RoundHouse
how about korn? does korn decrease testosterone?

what music man.

blah blah blah,next study ''oxygen can decrease your t levels rope is ideal for optimal t levels''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DatNibba11, Deleted member 12611 and hennypapi
You're just jealous of bianeural beats changing my canthal tilt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and pizza
What about quando rondo

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6273 and hennypapi
this mix lowers cortisol and boosts t in placebo control double blind trials

In 2k21 man can't even enjoy music, that's how rough it is.

Also OP, fucking mirin your threads hardcore keep posting BS like this bruh.

lol stop it, you will not lose a fucking 30 ngl of testosterone by listening to music, maybe on low dose, but it does concern you? Music boost dopamine, its more important than your aspie hormone, stop trying hard about testosterone just because u born low t, u coping that the reason why u have low testosterone cause u listen to music? Are u even real?

do iq test before u call someone retarded, U FUCKTARD EVERYONE THINK UR STUPID AND U DO REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY?

STFU GREYCEL

Coping is low T :feelswhy:
I see thousands of roped .me users in the future

Soft mainstream music lowers T and turns you into a womanlike sheep, brutal and/or technical music makes you more androgenic and lift more weights

(proven)

Last edited:
Studies show that there is a significant negative correlation between time spent on looksmax.org and serum testosterone levels.

Researchers aimed to evaluate the effects of looksmax.org on the androgen profile of adolescents and young men (ages 13-25). The results showed mean total testosterone (TT), free testosterone (FT) and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels ~50% lower in study participants who spent two or more hours per day on looksmax.org compared to the control group. Furthermore, the concentrations of luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and 5α-reductase (5αR) were significantly lower than those of controls, while 17-beta-estradiol (E₂), corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), cortisol (F) and epinephrine (EPI) were elevated.

These results suggest a detrimental impact of looksmax.org on androgen profile, HPT axis regulation, sexual dimorphic development and stress resistance in adolescents and young men. We conclude that jfl-reacting this post will normalize your hormonal system, restore healthy testosterone levels and a normal stress response. Lastly, your testosterone levels will increase proportionally to the number of “like” or “love it” reactions you submit to @Bewusst ’s other posts.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 13335 and MarstonAlloy

Yes this is called nomusic and I posted about it years ago on lookism.

But I saw it as a form of dopamine restriction, you can get distracted and addicted to listening to music to an unhealthy extent today with all the options digital media presents.

Studies show that there is a significant negative correlation between time spent on looksmax.org and serum testosterone levels.

Researchers aimed to evaluate the effects of looksmax.org on the androgen profile of adolescents and young men (ages 13-25). The results showed mean total testosterone (TT), free testosterone (FT) and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels ~50% lower in study participants who spent two or more hours per day on looksmax.org compared to the control group. Furthermore, the concentrations of luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and 5α-reductase (5αR) were significantly lower than those of controls, while 17-beta-estradiol (E₂), corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), cortisol (F) and epinephrine (EPI) were elevated.

These results suggest a detrimental impact of looksmax.org on androgen profile, HPT axis regulation, sexual dimorphic development and stress resistance in adolescents and young men. We conclude that jfl-reacting this post will normalize your hormonal system, restore healthy testosterone levels and a normal stress response. Lastly, your testosterone levels will increase proportionally to the number of “like” or “love it” reactions you submit to @Bewusst ’s other posts.
high qualty shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

deaf people are all chads theory

What kind of music? Death metal, metal, ganster rap? If you listen to soy music ofc you'll have low T.