Stop looksmaxxing, GO Islam!

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
We should all convert to Islam!

It seems as if these "incels" have finally realized the correlation after watching all those TikTok videos of underage goat fingered teenagers with surgically enhanced milk sacks they brazenly bounce with joy that the true place of women is on her knees… Whether that be when she is praying towards Mecca, scrubbing the floors, planting roadside bombs, or tongue polishing her Muslim master’s massive meat scud. We should all convert to Islam. My teacher taught me the dangers of the female flesh, and how as Muslims it was our duty to constantly be on the lookout for sinful female sexual expression.
Of course the Quran taught that this is the female nature to prostitute the sinful flesh whether that would be not sucking the huge cock of a true Muslim man like me or through not wearing a burka. All of you sinful people.... How dare you put yourself down to try to look good for those old infidel unwed whores that rely heavily on surgery to her rapidly fading looks. Convert now! Unless you want to be judged by our great sinless perfect absolute Allah.
Allahu Akbar!

Attachments

• theQuran.jpg
    theQuran.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
    2 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, BrendioEEE, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
This is the wrongest section since I have joined this forum.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BlackPillChad, Schönling, SpiritualCel and 4 others
Just blow yourself bro. 72 virgins are waiting for you JFL 😂 Absolutely Blackpilled religion.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Hades, CursedOne and 2 others
We should all convert to Islam!

It seems as if these "incels" have finally realized the correlation after watching all those TikTok videos of underage goat fingered teenagers with surgically enhanced milk sacks they brazenly bounce with joy that the true place of women is on her knees… Whether that be when she is praying towards Mecca, scrubbing the floors, planting roadside bombs, or tongue polishing her Muslim master’s massive meat scud. We should all convert to Islam. My teacher taught me the dangers of the female flesh, and how as Muslims it was our duty to constantly be on the lookout for sinful female sexual expression.
Of course the Quran taught that this is the female nature to prostitute the sinful flesh whether that would be not sucking the huge cock of a true Muslim man like me or through not wearing a burka. All of you sinful people.... How dare you put yourself down to try to look good for those old infidel unwed whores that rely heavily on surgery to her rapidly fading looks. Convert now! Unless you want to be judged by our great sinless perfect absolute Allah.
Allahu Akbar!
bro islam doesn't teach this stop making a bad message for islam you prick

show facts from Quran and hadith saying to plant bombs
Just blow yourself bro. 72 virgins are waiting for you JFL 😂 Absolutely Blackpilled religion.
another retarded person

ie

iq < 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736, NormieKilla, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Any cat walks over the Quran btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Somalipirate and Blackout.xl

another retarded person

ie

iq < 10
True. Most muslims I met so far are peaceful and the Qur'an is less violent than the bible.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, NormieKilla, Michael Myers and 2 others
True. Most muslims I met so far are peaceful and the Qur'an is less violent than the bible.
quran' isn't violent bro

too many misconceptions the aveage person is dumb and youtube stops islamic videos from spreading on purpose

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Michael Myers, Deleted member 5632 and 3 others

another retarded person

ie

iq < 10
This is the wrongest section since I have joined this forum.
JFL 220px Nisargadatta Maharaj Scary

Attachments

• download.gif
    download.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
@stuckneworleans @TRUE_CEL @Allah

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Read the very last verses of the Bible and compare it to the Quran, then tell me which book is violent.

Yeah they are very peaceful they only rape goats while it shits on their dicks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xkshekl1 and Michael Myers
Muslims would throw Korajarena from the rooftop of a building for being a faggot

• +1
Reactions: xkshekl1, diggbicc, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Muslims would throw Korajarena from the rooftop of a building for being a faggot
Allahu Akbar! Korajarena would bang the sinful female called Natalie alynd Lind
Of course it certainly comes as no surprise to us righteous Muslims that Natalie would have her angelic face choked, fucked, and creamed on like this, for she has always been a brazen whore with blasphemously bulbous breasts (which she enjoys bouncing around as you can see in the video clips below).
May Allah guide you.
May Allah guide you.

Attachments

• MarriedEdibleAnchovy-mobile.mp4
    4.4 MB
Last edited:
Bible says the same thing.
But you know this is like communism, in theory it works, but... Christians aren't hanging gays, while muslims does now. Is more culturally than religious.

• +1
Reactions: xkshekl1 and rax1337

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and SpiritualCel
ngl islam pill is legit

get a cute hijabi virgin wife and never get divorced

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slayerullah, chadpreetcel123, Michael Myers and 3 others
AND THAT IS A GOOD THING BEING A FAGGOT IS DUMB AF

AGAINST HUMAN NATURE FFS YOU WOULDN'T BE BORN IF PEOPLE WERE FAGGOTS LIKE TODAY

AND THAT IS A GOOD THING BEING A FAGGOT IS DUMB AF

AGAINST HUMAN NATURE FFS YOU WOULDN'T BE BORN IF PEOPLE WERE FAGGOTS LIKE TODAY
You should be happy that slayers like Kortajarena are gay and not your competition low IQ

You should be happy that slayers like Kortajarena are gay and not your competition low IQ
HE WON'T BE MY COMPEITION LOL

I ALREADY HEIGHT AND FRAME MOG

AND WILL FACE MOG IN 1 YEAR

PROBLEM?

ngl islam pill is legit

Allah will not allow to get virgin wife, go marry a fornicating whore like yourself. Only I deserve virgin since I'm pure,innocent and abstained from haram. Go make tawbah or you will be lashed 100times

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerullah, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
Allah will not allow to get virgin wife, go marry a fornicating whore like yourself. Only I deserve virgin since I'm pure,innocent and abstained from haram. Go make tawbah or you will be lashed 100times
me = went to eid prayer mirin?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
me = went to eid prayer mirin?
Zina haram trait tbh, all the fornicators don't come to other salat prayers or jumah, they only come to eid prayer. Just like this Persian slayer from my hs, never seen him in other congregations and only seen him on eid prayers. Make tawbah before Corona gets your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
since when was looksmaxxing a sin JFL

Zina haram trait tbh, all the fornicators don't come to other salat prayers or jumah, they only come to eid prayer. Just like this Persian slayer from my hs, never seen him in other congregations and only seen him on eid prayers. Make tawbah before Corona gets your ass.
i attend jumah as well u fool

i just dont pray 5 times a day

there are different personal interpretations of islam said in the qu'ran, as long as you have faith you are muslim

Like there are some that pray 5 times a day, only eat halal chicken and beef, grow beards, wear shalwar

you arent one of those

islam iqmogged son, btfo
@Tellem--t thats what i thought u low iq pinhead shitskin

iqmogged to the point where ur only low iq response is an emoji

youre my new bully victim starting now

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
ngl islam pill is legit

LOOK AT THIS BLUEPILLED COPER, HIS OWN "PURE ISLAMIC VIRGIN" COUSIN IS GETTING HER BRAINS FUCKED OUT AND HE THINKS IS INNOCENT :lul: JFL IF YOU THINK ISLAMIC GIRLS ARE ANY GOOD NOWADAYS

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Women all are the same. All women want to be fucked by a good looking chad. In my school I had several normal to okay looking muslim women students. They all went for the same (white) chad.
Muslim women arent different.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
LOOK AT THIS BLUEPILLED COPER, HIS OWN "PURE ISLAMIC VIRGIN" COUSIN IS GETTING HER BRAINS FUCKED OUT AND HE THINKS IS INNOCENT :lul: JFL IF YOU THINK ISLAMIC GIRLS ARE ANY GOOD NOWADAYS
dumb curry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Islam is the cancer of the world

At least.. Islam is right about women

Ngl, most muslim JBs nowadays are sloots, ESPECIALLY the hijabi ones. JFL at them wearing hijab and having laycount greater than the number of hairs on their dad's camel. Astaghfirullah. My disgust is immeasurable and my arranged marriage is ruined.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
If rather be a satanist

• WTF
Reactions: Slayerullah
Islam predicted hypergamy 1400 fucking years ago.

Abu Musa reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A time will come to people when a man will go around with gold to give in charity but he will find no one to accept it, and a single man will be seen followed by forty women seeking refuge with him due to the scarcity of men and abundance of women.”

forty women, one man. 40;1
It doesn't clarify whether this scarcity is metaphorical, i.e. emasculation of males, or literal reduction in the male demographics.

It is like the 80/20 rule, but harsher.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel