Stop making threads complaining about your height

ur literally the same nigger who was crying about getting double LL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you’re trying to compensate hard when your face is what repels them, it never began for you

10+ surgeries later and it’ll still be over for you
Caging at your manlet cope

Dafuq does that even mean? You're bat at metaphors .
well you see retard, why kill manlets when i can convince them to kill themselves and not go to prison. you’re the retard, not me. you should die as well.

6’2 is bare minimum human height all else is cope. a woman can be satisfied if a man is 6’2 and think of him as “her man for life”.

you actually think a woman will be content for life with a guy who’s 5’10 lol.
What about 6’1.5 - 6’1.99 unfrauded that’s the same height as Logan Paul and Pete Davidson and they’re described as tall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
What about 6’1.5 - 6’1.99 unfrauded that’s the same height as Logan Paul and Pete Davidson and they’re described as tall
close but the bar has to begin somewhere and it’s 6’2

therefore
6’1.99 = short
and
6’2 = tall

• WTF
Reactions: TeenAscender
close but the bar has to begin somewhere and it’s 6’2

therefore
6’1.99 = short
and
6’2 = tall
Damn so over for hair under 6’2 manlets

well you see retard, why kill manlets when i can convince them to kill themselves and not go to prison. you’re the retard, not me. you should die as well.
You're arguing with a retard , so what does that say about you?

Spewing vitriol at strangers isn't an effective way to deal with your trauma. A psychological professional would be better suited to help you.

OP just hasn't been the same since he started taking accutane. He has turned into a miserable shell of a subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm, LooksOrDeath, It'snotover and 2 others
You're arguing with a retard , so what does that say about you?

Spewing vitriol at strangers isn't an effective way to deal with your trauma. A psychological professional would be better suited to help you.
im indifferent to opinions online because in truth it doesn’t hurt me that much but i know my words hurt manlets minds much more than insults hurt me. so i say it and say it again: manlets are subhuman and should die.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
OP just hasn't been the same since he started taking accutane. He has turned into a miserable shell of a subhuman.
im quite happy i just realized subhumans should die if they can’t ascend. and i like the new me, he is based, he gets what he wants, he mogs, he wins.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
im indifferent to opinions online because in truth it doesn’t hurt me that much but i know my words hurt manlets minds much more than insults hurt me. so i say it and say it again: manlets are subhuman and should die.
Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5892, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
6’2 is bare minimum human height all else is cope. a woman can be satisfied if a man is 6’2 and think of him as “her man for life”.

m8 i think the blackpill has given you some serious brain rot, i reckon this is combined with the fact that you are off your medicine

• JFL
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
caging at you thinking height is just estrogen and HGH when that’s not it at all. there’s hundreds of genes that affect height because it’s affected by metabolism, diet, organ function as a whole, sleep, signalling of probably a multitude of hormones, the ability to grow and deposit bone, etc etc. estrogen and HGH is just a common looksmax used to delay the end of bone growth and speed up the process but it’s not the cause of height at all.
It is absolutely. Genes only do so much.

Take this down. I’m short and this hurts my feelings.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, LooksOrDeath, It'snotover and 1 other person
Reminder that you are tall because others are short. If l
Seriously nobody cares. Im here selfishly for me, you are here for you. The only solution is blasting aromatase inhibitors in puberty with GH or going through medieval torture with leg lengthening and recording it for a new SAW VII movie

View attachment 1820710

Seriously nobody cares about your manletism. Not even other manlets. If you were tall you would just be trying to mog people around you with the height just the same as you complain about getting mogged. That’s the entire purpose of height. To dominate other people around you then virtue signal to short people that height doesn’t matter. Which is what I do in real life.

If you are short stop making threads and just die or get LL. It’s your problem and yours alone.

Only manlets “care” about other manlets height but not because they actually care. They essentially just want to use each other for possible solutions to their own manletism.

Please die if you are short you don’t like yourself, women don’t like you, your family doesn’t like you, other men don’t like you, and you make life for me 10x more painful just looking at you coping in the gym or complaining about “tallfags” (people that SHOULD exist). Not to mention short men in the workplace make work 100x more painful since they are insecure and constantly seek revenge for their pain and take it out on other coworkers or force the people under them to work harder so they find a sense of self meaning in having power over others, since they can’t have it in actual biological leg length, as nature intended.

Please stop coping and die or get LL. Nobody cares and I would literally clap if you got LL or told me you were brave enough to suicide instead of writing essays complaining.
If all the manlets kts you’d be the next manlet. Manlets make you tall by comparaison don’t push themselves to death. Their existence makes your worthwhile like a good Muslim pray to allah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Height is cope face is life
Coping manlets are just ugly but don’t want to accept that harsh reality cause it’s easier to accept that your height is subpar than it is to accept that your soul (aka your face) is subpar

Which in and of itself proves that face is king

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, It'snotover, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
Reminder that you are tall because others are short. If l

If all the manlets kts you’d be the next manlet. Manlets make you tall by comparaison don’t push themselves to death. Their existence makes your worthwhile like a good Muslim pray to allah
Say thank you to all the manlets

Jfl at this
Screenshot 20220812 160214 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, It'snotover and Nims
Height is cope face is life
Coping manlets are just ugly but don’t want to accept that harsh reality cause it’s easier to accept that your height is subpar than it is to accept that your soul (aka your face) is subpar

Which in and of itself proves that face is king
100% this.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
i have a lot of second hand embarassment from this thread

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
metabolism, diet, organ function as a whole, sleep,
jfl I shit once a week even when dirty bulking, I was always 15 bmi and I did all nighters all of middle school

zero impact on my height though. it was all just in my shit genetics

5'5" mom 6'0" dad. 5'7" son with freakishly disproportionately long legs and was originally always at least average height. Just genetics

View attachment 1820710

Seriously nobody cares about your manletism. Not even other manlets. If you were tall you would just be trying to mog people around you with the height just the same as you complain about getting mogged. That’s the entire purpose of height. To dominate other people around you then virtue signal to short people that height doesn’t matter. Which is what I do in real life.

If you are short stop making threads and just die or get LL. It’s your problem and yours alone.

Only manlets “care” about other manlets height but not because they actually care. They essentially just want to use each other for possible solutions to their own manletism.

Please die if you are short you don’t like yourself, women don’t like you, your family doesn’t like you, other men don’t like you, and you make life for me 10x more painful just looking at you coping in the gym or complaining about “tallfags” (people that SHOULD exist). Not to mention short men in the workplace make work 100x more painful since they are insecure and constantly seek revenge for their pain and take it out on other coworkers or force the people under them to work harder so they find a sense of self meaning in having power over others, since they can’t have it in actual biological leg length, as nature intended.

Please stop coping and die or get LL. Nobody cares and I would literally clap if you got LL or told me you were brave enough to suicide instead of writing essays complaining.
My comment got more rep than your thread.

The manlets comment.

How does that make you feel you filthy bigger.

Last edited:
My comment got more rep than your thread.

View attachment 1820991

The manlets comment.

How does that make you feel you filthy bigger.
probably because there’s a lot of losers like you in the forum not because you are actually winning at anything. a ton of ugly people and short people just clicked like to say they support you against me. doesn’t actually mean shit except there’s more short and ugly people in the forum than people like me who want you all to die.

it only takes one of me, that’s what you fail to realize. keep coping you are a tiny little dog and will never mog, your pain is my joy.

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
Nobody cares that you dont care. The posts about height will continue.

Once day this forum will be dominated by manlets and you biggers will be left to rot.
LOOL. MANLETS UNITE!!!

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Native you are a disgusting insignificant piece of filth trying to elevate your ego by saying those horrible things about us manlets (i'm 5'8).
Our lives are already difficult, having to navigate this world witnessing women drooling over taller guys and glorifying them just because they were blessed with something we weren't. But one's worth isn't dictated by how tall someone is, other factors come into play in real life, and I am not coping, this is simply the truth. Life is a lot more than some foid approval who would leave you anyway even if you were 6'3 or whatever. The fact that you go all this trouble typing so much hateful diarrhea trying to make us manlets jump off a cliff tells me that you are insecure yourself. I don't know you and I haven't seen you but for sure you have some pathetic physical trait like a subhuman face or small penis. On a serious note, the life of a manlet is already tough, many of us believe we got nothing to lose and the idea of committing suicide is very real. I would legit team up with other manlets from here and make sure I would shut your mouth permanently. You say my existence is worthless. I say I drag you with me.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and It'snotover
Nobody cares that you dont care. The posts about height will continue.

Once day this forum will be dominated by manlets and you biggers will be left to rot.

Native you are a disgusting insignificant piece of filth trying to elevate your ego by saying those horrible things about us manlets (i'm 5'8).
Our lives are already difficult, having to navigate this world witnessing women drooling over taller guys and glorifying them just because they were blessed with something we weren't. But one's worth isn't dictated by how tall someone is, other factors come into play in real life, and I am not coping, this is simply the truth. Life is a lot more than some foid approval who would leave you anyway even if you were 6'3 or whatever. The fact that you go all this trouble typing so much hateful diarrhea trying to make us manlets jump off a cliff tells me that you are insecure yourself. I don't know you and I haven't seen you but for sure you have some pathetic physical trait like a subhuman face or small penis. On a serious note, the life of a manlet is already tough, many of us believe we got nothing to lose and the idea of committing suicide is very real. I would legit team up with other manlets from here and make sure I would shut your mouth permanently. You say my existence is worthless. I say I drag you with me.

Jebemti krv Isusovu šta dolaziš na ovaj forum da sereš po nama malima mamu ti jebem privilegiranu ustaško četničku kvislinški , eugenista jedan prljavi šovinistički fuj!

Last edited:
Seriously nobody cares. Im here selfishly for me, you are here for you. The only solution is blasting aromatase inhibitors in puberty with GH or going through medieval torture with leg lengthening and recording it for a new SAW VII movie

View attachment 1820710

As a 7ft tall north indid I can tell you are right

I really don't get the hate against manlets like us, yesterday i had a bad convo with a lanklet of 6'4 who was saying bad things about us. I just don't get it. They should be thankful that we exist because without us they would be nothing, just subhumans with tall legs. I'm 5'8 too and once when i was around too much tall people in an airport i seriously thought of going ER one day, our life is shit but still they hate us and that's a clear sign that they feel inferior, maybe because they have a long and subhuman face with 0 bones or maybe being tall isn't much to compensate for a subhuman face who knows. I hope that bastards like that will end up with 5'1 landwhales that will make short subhumans of 5'6, would be really funny to see their kids in this situation.

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING
jfl I shit once a week even when dirty bulking, I was always 15 bmi and I did all nighters all of middle school

zero impact on my height though. it was all just in my shit genetics

5'5" mom 6'0" dad. 5'7" son with freakishly disproportionately long legs and was originally always at least average height. Just genetics
Your parents are similar heights to mine except my mum is 5'4 yet I managed to get to 6 foot.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Growth Plate
Your parents are similar heights to mine except my mum is 5'4 yet I managed to get to 6 foot.
I was projected to be 5'11". I fell off my growth curve

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
I was projected to be 5'11". I fell off my growth curve
I remember being projected to be 183cm 65kg, just hit this now effectively at 22 but at 18 I was 181cm 58kg.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Growth Plate and Moggie
My dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'0 yet I'm 5'11 and my brother is 6'0-6'1

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and LooksOrDeath
May these incels rest in peace then. They're all manlets (sub 6'2). IT'S OVER FOR THESE MANLET SUBHUMANS

sad the basketball diaries GIF
sad leonardo dicaprio GIF
Sad Brad Pitt GIF
frustrated james dean GIF by hoppip

vai se fuder damon salvatore GIF
alain delon GIF by Maudit
marlon brando ill stop trolln stanley gif GIF by Maudit

johnny depp 90s GIF
tom cruise no GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
May these incels rest in peace then. They're all manlets (sub 6'2). IT'S OVER FOR THESE MANLET SUBHUMANS

sad the basketball diaries GIF
sad leonardo dicaprio GIF
Sad Brad Pitt GIF
frustrated james dean GIF by hoppip

vai se fuder damon salvatore GIF
alain delon GIF by Maudit
marlon brando ill stop trolln stanley gif GIF by Maudit

johnny depp 90s GIF
tom cruise no GIF
I'm 5'10 inshallah will get LL to become human at 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 5892
The worst part about being short isn't even dating, although our lives in that regard are definitely curtailed. For me the worst part is feeling like i'm not tall enough to be perceived as a grown up, 5'8 is basically the height of a middle school kid. I swear everywhere I go, no matter the country, every guy is taller, 5'11 is like the most mundane height nowadays, it's fucking infuriating. I grew up with some kind of body complex but I didn't become paranoid about my height until I reached my early 20s, by that time it was over already, I wish I had realised sooner that my biggest problem was my height and not the fact that I was thin. I would have blasted GH and AIs, instead I fucking gym celled too much during my teenage years and probably closed my growth plates prematurely. It's true that there is no scientific proof that weightlifting stunts growth but it can't be a mere impression of mine. Every dude that I know that started lifting early ended up short. I am convinced that lifting too much when you're a teenager just stimulates your testosterone production too much, which in turn raises your estrogen and your bones mature more rapidly.

Last edited: