2. Attend my uni wrestling practice
3. Lift (easy)
4. Clean up my room
5. Correct negative thinking (hard)

Things I wont do:

1. Fap
2. Cope on this forum for more than an hour
3. Play or watch vidya

I'll report back tomorrow night with how it went, trying to keep myself accountable. post what you need to do tomorrow if you're interested. I'll @ you next thread and well discuss how it went.

• +1
Reactions: shibo and SeiGun
and at the end how will your life be better

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and wellthatsucks
Nah I got some modern warfare to play my nig

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Success & Power
Post thread
Learn how to get what you want out of life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
He will ask himself if he should kill himself or just have a cup of coffee, after his to-do-list.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
low iq question. how will my life be better after fixing my environment, getting a social life and exercising

He will ask himself if he should kill himself or just have a cup of coffee, after his to-do-list.
It won't do jack shit. Your life is either good due to your environment/genetics or it will suck forever.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Newguyaround
It won't do jack shit. Your life is either good due to your environment/genetics or it will suck forever.
This is toxic black and white thinking

8 AM Wake up
9 AM watch TV
10 AM eat cereal
11 AM breathe air outside
12 PM play minecraft
1 PM use bathroom
2 PM play minecraft
3 PM breathe
4 PM watch tv
5 PM browse obscure psl forum
6 PM eat some mf chinese food
7 PM watch tv
8 PM watch tv
9 PM ???
10 PM sleep

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Alexa set a reminder for tomorrow to

Couple things I need to do tomorrow to stop rotting:

1. Get a haircut
2. Attend my uni wrestling practice
3. Lift (easy)
4. Clean up my room
5. Correct negative thinking (hard)

Things I wont do:

1. Fap
2. Cope on this forum for more than an hour
3. Play or watch vidya

8 AM Wake up
9 AM watch TV
10 AM eat cereal
12 PM play minecraft
1 PM use bathroom
2 PM play minecraft
3 PM breathe
4 PM watch tv
7 PM watch tv
8 PM watch tv
9 PM ???
10 PM sleep
taking the rot path I see, don't blame you

DO WHAT YOU CAN

Enjoy your coping
you can change your environment, so you can make your life good according to your logic. literal aboriginese iq

you can change your environment, so you can make your life good according to your logic. literal aboriginese iq
You can to some extent but can you 180 it? Can you go from being a loner with no social connections, no real friends, growing up neglected to suddenly knowing lots of people and being liked? Lol.

8 AM Wake up
9 AM watch TV
10 AM eat cereal
12 PM play minecraft
1 PM use bathroom
2 PM play minecraft
3 PM breathe
4 PM watch tv
7 PM watch tv
8 PM watch tv
9 PM ???
10 PM sleep
1 PM wake up
1:01 PM use bathroom
1:02 PM play Minecraft
4 AM bed

No. Accept the rot. Say yes to rotting

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You can to some extent but can you 180 it? Can you go from being a loner with no social connections, no real friends, growing up neglected to suddenly knowing lots of people and being liked? Lol.
small changes everyday, that'll make the difference over years

small changes everyday, that'll make the difference over years
Wish i had a positive outlook but the past 21 and a half years have just proven that your brain will stay at its default mode in the long run. Might get a temporary boost, feel good about yourself for moving forward, think you're making progress, but really you remain what you are. Don't listen to me

Wish i had a positive outlook but the past 21 and a half years have just proven that your brain will stay at its default mode in the long run. Might get a temporary boost, feel good about yourself for moving forward, think you're making progress, but really you remain what you are. Don't listen to me
do you imagine yourself being in the same place you are now in 10, 20, 30 years for now?

do you imagine yourself being in the same place you are now in 10, 20, 30 years for now?
I don't wanna think of the future it's so fucking bleak. Even if i do manage to get a successful career going I'll always be friendless in the true sense of the word, having missed out on key developmental milestones in friendship and dating. Happy adults always have good memories behind them, imagine an adult who grew up his/her whole life socially disenfranchised yet somehow managed to be content later on. It's hit or miss, if you miss those key milestones in childhood/adolescence then it's over. Doesn't mean rope, but it could mean that. Depends how bad the person has it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
I don't wanna think of the future it's so fucking bleak. Even if i do manage to get a successful career going I'll always be friendless in the true sense of the word, having missed out on key developmental milestones in friendship and dating. Happy adults always have good memories behind them, imagine an adult who grew up his/her whole life socially disenfranchised yet somehow managed to be content later on. It's hit or miss, if you miss those key milestones in childhood/adolescence then it's over. Doesn't mean rope, but it could mean that. Depends how bad the person has it
i thought about that for a while. constantly regretting the shit ive done. but whats the point of it ruling over your life. use what you expect your future to be like as motivation to avoid it at all costs. i try to think about my sons and who they'll be one day and how they might depend on me to be strong, so I try to be strong for them now. might sound retarded but it helps me, i may never have children but it gives me drive to improve myself to reach the ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Today i shall rot.

8 AM Wake up
9 AM watch TV
10 AM eat cereal
12 PM play minecraft
1 PM use bathroom
2 PM play minecraft
3 PM breathe
4 PM watch tv