Stop saying that African and Indian women are attractive. Most are fugly.

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
As a blackpill, I am tired of men worshiping Indian and African women. THEY ARE UGLY. WAKE UP. STOP KISSING THE GROUND OF WOMEN. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Deleted member 1100, MammothActuary and 1 other person
I would rather slit my wrists than go out with a curry foid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and johnnydeep222
this thread was made by a homosexual

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Jagged0, Yummyinmytummy, CopeIsReal and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, CopeIsReal, Overjetcel299 and 1 other person
Indian women are some of the ugliest women in the world. We Indian men are ugly, but not nearly as ugly.
ugly for Indian
_105068329_p06x7ml4.jpg

average for Indian
young-indian-woman-in-village-hill-station-of-ooty-ATF9YJ.jpg

Here is "stacy" for Indian standards (top 15%)
17619186663_b8e40238eb_b.jpg

Actual Indian model (top 3% of Indian woman)
563e2003dd08954d6c8b4623

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Indian women are some of the ugliest women in the world. We Indian men are ugly, but not nearly as ugly.
ugly for Indian
_105068329_p06x7ml4.jpg

average for Indian
young-indian-woman-in-village-hill-station-of-ooty-ATF9YJ.jpg

Here is "stacy" for Indian standards (top 15%)
17619186663_b8e40238eb_b.jpg

Actual Indian model (top 3% of Indian woman)
563e2003dd08954d6c8b4623
tfw when all your female family members are better looking than the model

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Zeta ascended, CopeIsReal and 2 others
Most are ugly, yes,

Doesn't mean that every single one of them is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Coco
There are some cute ones of both races but yes, the majority are ugly.

I would rather slit my wrists then go out with a curry foid.

It's a blessing disguised as a posion this way curry have to stick with curry men so it's life fuel

That guy is the equivalent looks match to most Indian and African women.
jfl at being this retarded.

you are just mad because this fucker is fucking your oneitis right now

Cope more cuck

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
As a blackpill, I am tired of men worshiping Indian and African women. THEY ARE UGLY. WAKE UP. STOP KISSING THE GROUND OF WOMEN. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL

Agreed. Using racial totem pole African and Indian women are at the bottom and will stay there for a long time. The people who worship them here simply have had there standards reduced to near zero hence they are seen as attractive here.

I personally piss on Indian women and African women. White women only for me (sometimes Latina)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn, FatJattMofo and johnnydeep222
Agreed. Using racial totem pole African and Indian women are at the bottom and will stay there for a long time. The people who worship them here simply have had there standards reduced to near zero hence they are seen as attractive here.

I personally piss on Indian women and African women. White women only for me (sometimes Latina)
so many low T homos on this forum its funny. keep worshipping white women like a retard. you shouldnt worship any women dumb fuck they are all cum dumpsters to me unless family or a top tier potential wife
Cope most indians are white skulled this is a exception not the rule
that dude has a caucasoid skull. its just deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and hebbewem
so many low T homos on this forum its funny. keep worshipping white women like a retard. you shouldnt worship any women dumb fuck they are all cum dumpsters to me unless family or a top tier potential wife

that dude has a caucasoid skull. its just deformed

You can keep the shit ethnics to yourself . They have no social value , their personalities are shit and will produce disgusting ethnic kids who will grow up to hate your ass for their fat African nose 5ft 2 and Indian shit skin laying down rotting on this site.

I will stick to white women thanks .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin and Coco
You can keep the shit ethnics to yourself . They have no social value , their personalities are shit and will produce disgusting ethnic kids who will grow up to hate your ass for their fat African nose 5ft 2 and Indian skin shit skin laying down rotting on this site.

keep projecting retard.
"their personalities are shit" jus more proof you are a faggot

keep projecting retard.
"their personalities are shit" jus more proof you are a faggot

Here's your African princess with her great personality. U seriously going to defend black and indian womens personality?

Here's your African princess with her great personality. U seriously going to defend black and indian womens personality?

just send a random fucking video of a psl 2 fat black women that's cherry picked on youtube theory

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Most women in general are fucking ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, FatJattMofo and Coco
I will fuck every race as long as she’s actually gl ofc

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and FatJattMofo
You can keep the shit ethnics to yourself . They have no social value , their personalities are shit and will produce disgusting ethnic kids who will grow up to hate your ass for their fat African nose 5ft 2 and Indian shit skin laying down rotting on this site.

What about Asian or Latinas?
I will fuck every race as long as she’s actually gl ofc
I'd have sex with any race no matter the looks, hump everything in sight.

• +1
Reactions: Coco
There is a curry foid at my school with a lot of moles and think she's a stacy with that so disgusting

Keep crying for them you homosexual

Just look at the other subhumans. Of course in nation of 1.5b people there are some gl people.
there are subhumans everywhere. go to tamil nadu and on average everyone is well developed

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
For real, man. Most are ugly

Lowest t thread i've seen in a while

If that's the top 3%, then it's legit over for indians
Go to fucking India and walk down the streets. Only about 3-5 in 100 look like that. Most are far uglier.

I am INDIAN, I have been to India. I know.
indeed ops T levels are the same as a rabbits
Except I can bench 100 lbs. dumbells for 4 reps @ 163 lbs.

COPE THE CURRY GIRL I AM SEEING HAS BIG ASS AND IS GOOD LOOKING

KEEP CRYING FOR CURRIES ABUSED DOGS

High IQ.

The only indians that look attractive are non native indians born in different countries (like noami scott). As for black girls, they all look masculine af, no wonder black men have the highest levels of HIV.

High IQ.

The only indians that look attractive are non native indians born in different countries (like noami scott). As for black girls, they all look masculine af, no wonder black men have the highest levels of HIV.
This is a good looking non-white couple if I ever saw one. A 8/10 non-sellout Indian lady and a handsome nigger Chad.
Jordan+Spence+Aladdin+European+Gala+Red+Carpet+ePJlqioqiDWl.jpg

COPE THE CURRY GIRL I AM SEEING HAS BIG ASS AND IS GOOD LOOKING

KEEP CRYING FOR CURRIES ABUSED DOGS
Almost no such thing as a good looking curry. You can't get a white, Latina or east Asian. Get over it.

Last edited: