Stop spreading this "Warrior skull means you don't age cause it stretches the skin" bullshit it's obviously retarded

J

Johnnydeppmax

Iron
This dumb theory came from this one guy's YT video, can't remember but he had some foreign german accent.

Since that guy's video was posted, where he literally said "My theory is...", not facts, his theory (Which is wrong and retarded) I've seen it EVERYWHERE and it's now preached as fact.

This is completely untrue, obviously if you have a well developed skull, your skin sagging may be less noticable, but it stretching the skin is so stupid.

The truth is that men with good skulls will have just as much skin aging if they live the same lifestyle, it'll just look better on them cause they're less reliant on good skin

The only reason good skulls may have better skin as they age is because high T = good skull, good diet = high T, and good diet = good skin

Stop spreading this retarded theory

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and idkwhattoputhere
I've probably been guilty of propping up this theory to an extent in the past but I actually have noticed that there are guys with mogger bone structures who still get wrinkly as fuck skin in their mid 30s while a guy with average bone structure can maintain perfectly good appearing skin tightness.
When it comes to legit recessed guys I think more often than not their skin will suffer from sagging/collapsing earlier than normal

A guy on this forum who made a vid about O'Pry aging compared to Chico mentioned that O'Pry looks very good skin wise for 35 because of his bone projection then I seen this being parroted around comment sections but there's a fairly recent video floating around of O'Pry being stopped on the street by an interviewer and his skin honestly looks as haggered as any 35 year old

Even Maher with the most titan bone structure on earth is seeing this bones size begin to failo him as it pierces through his aging skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and PlayersGetPlayed
I've probably been guilty of propping up this theory to an extent in the past but I actually have noticed that there are guys with mogger bones structures who still get wrinkly as fuck skin in their mid 30s while a guy with average bone structure can maintain perfectly good appearing skin tightness.
When it comes to legit recessed guys I think more often than not their skin will suffer from sagging/collapsing earlier than normal

A guy on this forum who made a vid about O'Pry aging compared to Chico mentioned that O'Pry looks very good skin wise for 35 because of his bone projection then I seen this being parroted around comment sections but there's a fairly recent video floating around of O'Pry being stopped on the street by an interviewer and his skin honestly looks as haggered as any 35 year old

Even Maher with the most titan bone structure on earth is seeing this bones size begin to failo him as it pierces through his aging skin

View attachment 3195878
100% Skin is law, Maher still looks good ofc tho but skin turnover is everything.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed