STOP TAKING GIRLS ON DATES

M

MedMogger

Bronze
What’s the actual point of spending loads of money to do some boring shit jestermaxx activities and food/drinks?? Just go chill with her. THAT’S IT!

I went on a date over the weekend and spent over £50. And it was all a waste of time cause when I went back to the girls place, she told me we could have just chilled at hers and hung out with each other rather than go out somewhere expensive.

And we didn’t even get intimate until we got back to her place! So the whole “date” part was just a complete waste of time.

Only incels need to cope by taking girls on dates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kanye West's Cousin, Just a Mogger and 6 others
tldrpump and dump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Suns9999, uksucks and 3 others
tldrpump and dump
Istg. I’m actually so angry at my bluepilled cuck friends telling me to go on these stupid fucking jestermaxx dates.

The weekend before I literally went and got a quick takeaway with the girl in my car then we went back to hers.

Ffs why do all these idiot normies say stuff like, “you should take her to play mini golf”

One friend even told me £50 is cheap for a date!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999, RealNinja and 1 other person
Oh my gosh no! You have to take her out, buy the lady some dinner, treat her like a real man should. Pay for it all. Then drop her back off at home. If you don’t even get a kiss, don’t be mad, you’re not entitled to it! It’s a date, incel, not an invitation to sex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, chudlite, Suns9999 and 6 others
Istg. I’m actually so angry at my bluepilled cuck friends telling me to go on these stupid fucking jestermaxx dates.

The weekend before I literally went and got a quick takeaway with the girl in my car then we went back to hers.

Ffs why do all these idiot normies say stuff like, “you should take her to play mini golf”

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Can I get this thread on best of the best? I think it’s good advice for everyone

• JFL
Okay, Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, uksucks, MedMogger and 1 other person
Luckily I don't have this problem since I'm subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, future slavic chad and MedMogger
Yh it is. I’m pretty broke tbf. And I wasted my money on jestermaxxing all to find out it wasn’t even necessary.
People are brainwashed to take girls on dates
Just get to the point and pump and dump JFL
why the extra steps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and MedMogger
It’s nice to go out and drink something with a girl tbh, you are a fucking clown for spending 50 bucks tho :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and RealNinja
I’m not Chad. Most men are actually just Sub5s. So the bar isn’t high.
I mean, if she is okay with you going to her or your place to chill with you all alone, it's pretty much assumes she is okay about having sex with you. But good luck suggesting that straight away if you don't know her much while being average or let alone sub5.

• JFL
It’s nice to go out and drink something with a girl tbh, you are a fucking clown for spending 50 bucks tho :lul:
Worst thing is she even offered to pay. Many times too. I was thinking maybe go 50/50, but I heard those cuck normie idiot voices in my head going “the man should always pay”. So yes I’m a clown.
But i had more fun at her place than on the date anyway. The date was boring for me.

• JFL
I mean, if she is okay with you going to her or your place to chill with you all alone, it's pretty much assumes she is okay about having sex with you. But good luck suggesting that straight away if you don't know her much while being average or let alone sub5.
I’m seeing the girl after she approached me when I was out and told me she thought i was good looking. I went back with her that night even lol. So idek why I felt the need to take her on a date after that ffs

• JFL
So idek why I felt the need to take her on a date after that ffs
I think it's fine if you enjoy that activity. But, taking her "to date" after you already spent a night with her is weird, could do something more interesting if you really wanted to go out.

• JFL
I think it's fine if you enjoy that activity. But, taking her "to date" after you already spent a night with her is weird, could do something more interesting if you really wanted to go out.
I hated the activity tbf. I found it boring and a rip off. I just listened to my friends advice. It’s legit the first and last time I ever want to go on a date. Before I used to just chill with the girl, no pressure but no jestermaxx activities. And it feels wayy wayy more natural, and just enjoyable tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
I only decided to do a date cause my mates were yapping on at me for never taking any girl out on a proper date.

Really sweet girl tbh. But never again can I do a date.

• JFL
Can somebody please put this thread on best of the best?
@Gengar @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @Orc

• JFL
Can somebody please put this thread on best of the best?
@Gengar @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @Orc
That is reserved for looksmaxxing stuff, bhai.

• JFL
I hated the activity tbf. I found it boring and a rip off. I just listened to my friends advice. It’s legit the first and last time I ever want to go on a date. Before I used to just chill with the girl, no pressure but no jestermaxx activities. And it feels wayy wayy more natural, and just enjoyable tbh.
Where I should take a girl out? Idk man I never go out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Suns9999
Where I should take a girl out? Idk man I never go out
Just go to hers or she come to yours. It’s wayy more intimate than going on some corny ass date where you’re surrounded by other girls looking at you (distractions) and where it’s harder to just get physical quickly (cause you’re in public).

Ideally you do what i do usually. Meet a girl at a club (she comes to you. Trust me it makes things a whole lot easier for you when the girl approaches), and from there it’s you can go home with her straight away without it being weird. Then you build up a relationship between you and her just hanging out with each other.

I don’t use stupid things like dating apps, where there’s a bit more of an expectation to take the girl on a date (cause she’ll want to vet you out and make sure she’s comfortable around you).

All you need to do is make her feel safe and you’ve done 90% of the work tbh.

• JFL
  • Woah
Just go to hers or she come to yours. It’s wayy more intimate than going on some corny ass date where you’re surrounded by other girls looking at you (distractions) and where it’s harder to just get physical quickly (cause you’re in public).

Ideally you do what i do usually. Meet a girl at a club (she comes to you. Trust me it makes things a whole lot easier for you when the girl approaches), and from there it’s you can go home with her straight away without it being weird. Then you build up a relationship between you and her just hanging out with each other.

I don’t use stupid things like dating apps, where there’s a bit more of an expectation to take the girl on a date (cause she’ll want to vet you out and make sure she’s comfortable around you).

All you need to do is make her feel safe and you’ve done 90% of the work tbh.
This only works if youre Chad itself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Suns9999
This only works if youre Chad itself
Not true. I wouldn’t say im a PSL Chad at all, and this works for me.
It’s about being sociable, approachable, friendly, trustworthy.
Yes looks are important ngl. But appeal is the important factor. This means have good bones, collagen, be tall, muscular.

Normies get this kind of treatment tbf.

• +1
  • JFL
Okay thank you. Explains a lot. I’ve seen that word a lot here.
No problem bhai. :Comfy:

Another word we use here often is "bhenchod," which means "sisterfucker." :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and WhoTookVendetta
No problem bhai. :Comfy:

Another word we use here often is "bhenchod," which means "sisterfucker." :hnghn:
Haha I’ve heard of that one, as I’ve got some Pakistani friends.

It’s surprising to see how many South Asians are into looksmaxxing tbf.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
Haha I’ve heard of that one, as I’ve got some Pakistani friends.

It’s surprising to see how many South Asians are into looksmaxxing tbf.
JFL.

Yeah there's a ton of South Asians here but plenty of non-South Asians use it as well. :ogre:

• JFL
JFL.

Yeah there's a ton of South Asians here but plenty of non-South Asians use it as well. :ogre:
Yh it does surprise me cause most South Asians I know in real life look terrible. So I defo know they’re not the ones on this site. Tbf Pakistanis tend to look good, they defo looksmax a lot more than the others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
Yh it does surprise me cause most South Asians I know in real life look terrible. So I defo know they’re not the ones on this site. Tbf Pakistanis tend to look good, they defo looksmax a lot more than the others.
The best looking Pakistani to grace this site was Salludon. Have you heard of him? He hasn't posted in years anymore but he's still a legend around here.

• JFL

The most success I’ve had with women is when I invite them to mine or vice versa watch a movie, order a pizza and smash. Dates are for gfs, once she’s already yours not strangers you’ve just met

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
The best looking Pakistani to grace this site was Salludon. Have you heard of him? He hasn't posted in years anymore but he's still a legend around here.
I’ve heard of him from TikTok. Whilst he was good looking PSL wise, he wouldn’t have crazy appeal IRL (at least not where I’m from in the UK).
Usually the Pakistanis that get girls are the ones with roadman/drug dealer phenos. Think like the guy Nohail Mohammad from Ackley Bridge.
IMG 3499

No matter what though, Pakistanis mog Indians. These Indians are looksminning with that Hindu bullshit of not eating meat.