Stop the acne cope

ey88

ey88

Silver
Acne is THE biggest looksmin ever. Coming from someone who has had acne for the last few years, you are never going to fix it with anything topical. I tried every common topical cream and serum and none worked. Your acne is coming from within so you need to fix it from within. I definitely recommend anyone with acne to just hop on accutane as soon as possible, this is the easy way out, I wish I did this when I first started to get acne. If you can’t do this, or are worried about stunting your growth, or any other possible side effects, then you are going to have to change your diet drastically, start eating less carbs and more protein and healthy fat, and eliminate any foods you think are acne triggers for you. A good way figure out which food are causing your acne is to go on a strict carnivore diet until your acne starts to clear up, you should not stay on a carnivore diet though once it has cleared up as it can be very unhealthy, start adding back other healthy foods such as honey, fruit, rice, veggies. Do this slowly and one food at a time so you can tell which food is causing your acne. If your gut is damaged from your past, taking antibiotics such as minocycline or doxycycline can fix this very well. My acne was never too severe, and I was able to clear it just by eating healthier, and using minocycline for only 75 days. I Also, stopped washing my face and using moisturizer, all this does is dry out your face, and sebum does way better job of moisturizing than any chemical moisturizers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Mewton, Bitchwhipper2 and 10 others
dnr but prob used some smart words

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols, Mando4 and Itsjoeverlol
Clearing gut and maximizing health is everything, quiting carbs and bread was the best thing in my life and for my acne, acne totally dissapeared. I also eat sweets but in minimum doses and i dont get any acne what so ever. Gut is everything,if u guys cant resist sweets u should it it in minimal doses

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I don’t get acne at all no matter what goy I eat can’t relate

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and datboijj
Wow... Acne is..... BAD??????
NO FUCKING WAY!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS, STICKY THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666, Mewton, lebesgue and 5 others
Acne is diet so it's ur fault so it's just over fella

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
Ok I read ur ass is promoting the goy pill retard I shouldn't have read at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, SubhumanForever and ey88
Acne is THE biggest looksmin ever. Coming from someone who has had acne for the last few years, you are never going to fix it with anything topical. I tried every common topical cream and serum and none worked. Your acne is coming from within so you need to fix it from within. I definitely recommend anyone with acne to just hop on accutane as soon as possible, this is the easy way out, I wish I did this when I first started to get acne. If you can’t do this, or are worried about stunting your growth, or any other possible side effects, then you are going to have to change your diet drastically, start eating less carbs and more protein and healthy fat, and eliminate any foods you think are acne triggers for you. A good way figure out which food are causing your acne is to go on a strict carnivore diet until your acne starts to clear up, you should not stay on a carnivore diet though once it has cleared up as it can be very unhealthy, start adding back other healthy foods such as honey, fruit, rice, veggies. Do this slowly and one food at a time so you can tell which food is causing your acne. If your gut is damaged from your past, taking antibiotics such as minocycline or doxycycline can fix this very well. My acne was never too severe, and I was able to clear it just by eating healthier, and using minocycline for only 75 days. I Also, stopped washing my face and using moisturizer, all this does is dry out your face, and sebum does way better job of moisturizing than any chemical moisturizers.
I did acutane when I was younger and regret it. If instead I had fixed my diet and lifestyle I think the severity of my acne could have been reduced to very management levels, for low levels of acne u can just use benzoyl peroxide and a moisturizer. I use sky and sol as I think skincare should be consumable.

Recently I’ve been fucking with my hormones again and so acne flare ups have started, I’m thinking of doing a round of anti-acne lazer.

• +1
doctor prescribed me apadalene benzonyl jel

idk wtf this is ngl :lul:

doctor prescribed me apadalene benzonyl jel

idk wtf this is ngl :lul:
I think I’ve tried that, I had a benzoyl peroxide gel so probably same thing, it kinda worked at making acne less noticeable and made pimples go away faster, but I still kept getting new acne so I stopped using.

I think I’ve tried that, I had a benzoyl peroxide gel so probably same thing, it kinda worked at making acne less noticeable and made pimples go away faster, but I still kept getting new acne so I stopped using.
idk im gonna try it see if it works

ill keep you posted

• +1
1. how is rice healthy literally 0 nutrients

2. Pretty sure being bald is worse 😹😹😹

1. how is rice healthy literally 0 nutrients

Rice is one of the healthiest source of carbs, but yeah you’re right tbh being bald might be worse 😂

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Acne isn’t the issue its scarring after

• +1
I did acutane when I was younger and regret it. If instead I had fixed my diet and lifestyle I think the severity of my acne could have been reduced to very management levels, for low levels of acne u can just use benzoyl peroxide and a moisturizer. I use sky and sol as I think skincare should be consumable.

Recently I’ve been fucking with my hormones again and so acne flare ups have started, I’m thinking of doing a round of anti-acne lazer.
accutane is the best why would u regret it

• +1
true but most can be treated
It’s my biggest (maybe only) looksmin. Can’t figure it out to save my life I’m trying a higher strength tret now and hope that works. Gonna do IPL next month too. It def isn’t easy to fix

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and mvp2v1
It’s my biggest (maybe only) looksmin. Can’t figure it out to save my life I’m trying a higher strength tret now and hope that works. Gonna do IPL next month too. It def isn’t easy to fix
if your trying to fix your acne scars, peels are good, I would avoid lasers and microneedling. If you can do some light subscision followed by a whole face phenol peel. If I could afford it right now that's what I would do. there also seems to be some experimentation being done right now with verteprofin for scars.

Same bro, thinking about getting tret too, what percent are you using rn?

if your trying to fix your acne scars, peels are good, I would avoid lasers and microneedling. If you can do some light subscision followed by a whole face phenol peel. If I could afford it right now that's what I would do. there also seems to be some experimentation being done right now with verteprofin for scars.
Verteprofin isn’t near ready for public use and idk where id source it but that would be huge if so. I looked into peels but seems more risky than IPL no?

Same bro, thinking about getting tret too, what percent are you using rn?
0.05 mixed w hydroquinone from musely for about 2.5 months now every night. I used 0.025 before

• +1
Verteprofin isn’t near ready for public use and idk where id source it but that would be huge if so. I looked into peels but seems more risky than IPL no?
more risky yes but it’s not risky. Ipl is only good for hyperpigmentation

If your gut is damaged from your past, taking antibiotics such as minocycline or doxycycline can fix this very wel
Antibiotics do the opposite of heal your gut. Taking them for too long can permanently lower your hormonal output

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
more risky yes but it’s not risky. Ipl is only good for hyperpigmentation
Yeah that’s my main issue. Post acne hyperpigmentation and not using sunscreen like a retard until I was like 17 I was outside all day playing sports. I don’t really break out that bad though since getting back on tret and if I do they’re very small chin whiteheads which are hormonal ofc but not my biggest concern rn at all

Yeah that’s my main issue. Post acne hyperpigmentation and not using sunscreen like a retard until I was like 17 I was outside all day playing sports. I don’t really break out that bad though since getting back on tret and if I do they’re very small chin whiteheads which are hormonal ofc but not my biggest concern rn at all
topical or pill better?

topical or pill better?
Haven’t tried accutane there are too many horror stories on how it fucks you up. I might microdose one day. I’ve only done topical but this is the first time ever I’ve religiously applied it every day before I would be lazy about it I can def see a difference

dnr

Lol no.
SOME men look good bald. Yes, they are a minority, but they do exist.
Meanwhile absolutely NOBODY looks good (let alone better) with acne. Literally NO human in the history of mankind.

Rice is one of the healthiest source of carbs, but yeah you’re right tbh being bald might be worse 😂
Rice is horrible

• +1
Reactions: sexcel, watah and StepanovMogs
Lol no.
SOME men look good bald. Yes, they are a minority, but they do exist.
Meanwhile absolutely NOBODY looks good (let alone better) with acne. Literally NO human in the history of mankind.
A chad can still look good with acne, being a hairless cancer patient will fuck him up more 😹 people can still be good looking with acne as well akhi

A chad can still look good with acne, being a hairless cancer patient will fuck him up more 😹 people can still be good looking with acne as well akhi
Shut up Somalian

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
How tf did u get ur hands on accurate I swr it’s so hard to get a hold of it

How tf did u get ur hands on accurate I swr it’s so hard to get a hold of it
I never did accutane, but you just get it through your doctor, just say you’ve already tried antibiotics and topical solutions and it didn’t work, and make up some bs sob story about how your acne effects your life.

I wouldn't 100% agree with you as antibiotics are temporary thing and it will not cure the thing permanently. I had acne and used multiple products like taz, accutane etc from skinorac and finally tret helped, but it varies from person to person tho

• +1
Acne is diet so it's ur fault so it's just over fella
Wrong nigger you can have the perfect diet but if you have shit skin genetics you'll still have acne

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue and mlbmogger252
Follow this guide exactly for a few months and you'll never have a pimple again

Attachments

• pufagod.jpeg
    pufagod.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 0