Stop the cope. This is how typical soviet young male looked like.

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
russian men are the most attractive people in the world. Typical slavic guy is almost unmoggable by some fag from cucked western stupid shitholes

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    696.4 KB · Views: 0
  • muscular-man-with-ussr-flag_559531-6002.webp
    154.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
aka 95/5 rule, tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
IMG 20220706 100151 382

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 13332
only mogged by kazakhs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 17244
@Thompsonz yo, why the laugh reaction? don't you think Russia is winning (except the bad aspect of insane casualties)? No offense, I'd like to hear your opinion.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
@Thompsonz yo, why the laugh reaction? don't you think Russia is winning (except the bad aspect of insane casualties)? No offense, I'd like to hear your opinion.
they thought they could buy ukraine but it didnt happen and they got in a long in a bloody war:Comfy:

now i just wait until russia starts war not an operation bs:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
they thought they could buy ukraine but it didnt happen and they got in a long in a bloody war:Comfy:

now i just wait until russia starts war not an operation bs:Comfy:
TBH, nobody fell into the great "counteroffensive" bullshit announced by Zelenskyy's junior jesters. Have you seen the Odessa port bombing with Kalibr? They only hit military boats (confirmed with videos) but... muh grain!1!1!1! orcs can't be trusted!!1 ankara agreement was a clown show!!1 :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
TBH, nobody fell into the great "counteroffensive" bullshit announced by Zelenskyy's junior jesters. Have you seen the Odessa port bombing with Kalibr? They only hit military boats (confirmed with videos) but... muh grain!1!1!1! orcs can't be trusted!!1 :soy:
i monitor telegram channels almost 24/7 for months tbh, i see everthing:bigbrain:

idk on counter offensive, they already muh about to retake herson for months and still nothing
someone of ministers told they prepare million army to retake it or something and then said he was misunderstood iirc

• JFL
i monitor telegram channels almost 24/7 for months tbh, i see everthing:bigbrain:

idk on counter offensive, they already muh about to retake herson for months and still nothing
someone of ministers told they prepare million army to retake it or something and then said he was misunderstood iirc
This will be the worst winter for us Europeans (both economically and socially). We just shot ourselves on the foot, and the US (plus weapon manufacturing companies) will be the only winners in the energy/military struggle.

The fucking WEF was just spitting out truth about Europe's future all the time, but hey, we're conspiracy theorists!

BN EI840 schwab FR 20140902124907

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 13332
This will be the worst winter for us Europeans (both economically and socially). We just shot ourselves on the foot, and the US (plus weapon manufacturing companies) will be the only winners in the energy/military struggle.

The fucking WEF was just spitting out truth about Europe's future all the time, but hey, we're conspiracy theorists!

View attachment 1791798

• WTF

View attachment 1791798
I'm unironically OK with a little bit higher energy proces if it helps BTFOing Russia and making Russian shills seethe

I'm unironically OK with a little bit higher energy proces if it helps BTFOing Russia and making Russian shills seethe
The answer is: that didn't work. Russia and America have won, we didn't.

Maybe you can afford energy prices because: STEM job (aka high IQ, not all people are that smart) and/or. living in Netherlands/Germany/Cuckweden/Norway, or maybe you're just stealing electricity from your company (most people in Southern Europe do that nowadays).

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
The answer is: that didn't work. Russia and America have won, we didn't.

Maybe you can afford energy prices because: STEM job (aka high IQ, not all people are that smart) and/or. living in Netherlands/Germany/Cuckweden/Norway, or maybe you're just stealing electricity from your company (most people in Southern Europe do that nowadays).
The entire world is losing tbh. Except for the elites and jews.

• +1
Russia and America have won, we didn't.
What have Russia won? Inflation is even higher there than here + now everyone knows the Russian army is worth shit
Maybe you can afford energy prices because: STEM job
Nah I'm far from being a rich STEMcel (just look at my title jfl), it's just that I hate Russian cocksuckers above everything, not even Russians in Russia, but Russian shills here in the West.

I just hope our EU will learn right lessons from this situation and will work on becoming energy independant, instead of relying on places like Russia

• Hmm...