Stop Trying To Act NT/normal - Because You're Not

6ft8InTheNetherlands

Gold
Compared to other guys, you are not any more or less insecure about most issues. You just CARE more while normal guys have quietly thrown in the towel many years ago.

No matter how hard you try, if you truly aren't NT, people and especially young birds WILL sense something is up with you socially.

You can teach a guy how to looksmaxx but if an adult male is socially inept he can't suddenly become hyper NT. I have tried toastmasters and there was this autistic guy there for 4 years and he STILL was socially inept.

For years I have tried to be NT and be part of some group and to achieve a sense of belonging and you know what? I completely failed.I was in groups of people, introduced by girls I dated and they all went on without me. If you are extremely socially uncalibrated you can become slightly better though through therapy.

Girls I date call me weird all the time. But you know what? I still fuck their pussy at the end of the night and they come back for more. At some point you need to focus at what you are good at and just improve that and find your niche. Like for me, Girls 188cm and taller have trouble finding a guy, so there I am at 2.04m. Same goes for you, are you into some weird shit? Find girls in that scene.

If you are not NT just maxx out your looks, money and lying/acting/game abilities, go for the numbers game and you will be just fine. If you are good at languages but suck horribly at numbers, why the hell would you focus on math?

Me personally I have zero social life, literally zero social interaction except my parents (who live abroad btw) and girls I date. I go days without even opening my mouth and I never have a shortage of girls from tinder or on occasion the gym and I am not even a chad. I have a set routine I use on dates to get them into my home and I go from there. I lie all the time during the dating process, when birds ask me what I am doing I say I am with friends etc while I am just sitting down home alone playing COD mobile.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4300, Atlas, Deleted member 9787 and 37 others
D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, goat2x, Looks234 and 6 others
N

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, goat2x, RichardSpencel and 7 others
R

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Looks234, karbo and 6 others
Good post, repped

• +1
Reactions: f0rmless, BradAniston and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
height pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 9779, f0rmless and 18 others
Ded srs did not read a single letter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, shaugstir, itorroella9 and 1 other person
No matter how hard you try, if you truly aren't NT, people and especially young birds WILL sense something is up with you socially.
cope, you can learn that shit via PUA if youre decent looking, behaviour is fixable but your face is more complicated

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 9779 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
yeah true you are NT or not NT i am blessed i am very NT and now also have some looks thank god to this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 9779, alriodai and 12 others

wrong, you can be tall and ugly in the face.

my face isn't ugly though, just average and I am a muscular kickboxer so that helps.

I already am well aware of this. That's why I'm trying to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
cope, you can learn that shit via PUA if youre decent looking, behaviour is fixable but your face is more complicated

wrong, girls will sense that you are not NT in social situations like in groups etc. you cannot fake being hyper nt.

PUA/acting can help if you are on dates and wish to get ONS's though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, datboijj, docile enterpeneur and 1 other person
wrong, you can be tall and ugly in the face.

my face isn't ugly though, just average and I am a muscular kickboxer so that helps.
Yes I gathered you were average face as well. I wasn’t expecting subhuman face to get laid from tinder.

water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Being "hyper"-NT is like being 6 PSL, it's very rare. Not even most normies are what you consider "truly NT", and you would know if you'd leave your house once in a while and meet new people. If you have zero social interactions and it doesn't bother you, then you are for sure somewhere on the spectrum, but I don't think most here are like that

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 4563, Gargantuan and 5 others
True tbh. I’m very lucky that my parent’s were fake and taught me how to be NT when I was growing up.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
I don't think there's anyone on this site who is legit NT, tbh. Certainly nobody who has more than like 10 posts. I can't imagine any of my NT friends registering here, never mind posting loads
This place is an asylum. And I like it!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10494, Julius and 3 others
Hyper Nt can overcompensate for even height and looks.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, coping ethnic, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
Compared to other guys, you are not any more or less insecure about most issues. You just CARE more while normal guys have quietly thrown in the towel many years ago.

You can teach a guy how to looksmaxx but if an adult male is socially inept he can't suddenly become hyper NT. I have tried toastmasters and there was this autistic guy there for 4 years and he STILL was socially inept.

For years I have tried to be NT and be part of some group and to achieve a sense of belonging and you know what? I completely failed.I was in groups of people, introduced by girls I dated and they all went on without me. If you are extremely socially uncalibrated you can become slightly better though through therapy.

Girls I date call me weird all the time. But you know what? I still fuck their pussy at the end of the night and they come back for more. At some point you need to focus at what you are good at and just improve that and find your niche. Like for me, Girls 188cm and taller have trouble finding a guy, so there I am at 2.04m. Same goes for you, are you into some weird shit? Find girls in that scene.

If you are not NT just maxx out your looks, money and lying/acting/game abilities, go for the numbers game and you will be just fine. If you are good at languages but suck horribly at numbers, why the hell would you focus on math?

Me personally I have zero social life, literally zero social interaction except my parents (who live abroad btw) and girls I date. I go days without even opening my mouth and I never have a shortage of girls from tinder or on occasion the gym and I am not even a chad. I have a set routine I use on dates to get them into my home and I go from there. I lie all the time during the dating process, when birds ask me what I am doing I say I am with friends etc while I am just sitting down home alone playing COD mobile.
what’s your disorder?

• +1
Legit NT maxxing is a meme, if they can't hit you up while you're somewhat aspie they won't when you're trying to act super low inhib and NT either

• +1
Brutal heightpill

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and pizza
just be tall theory

very liberating mindblowing thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, BigBoy and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Being "hyper"-NT is like being 6 PSL, it's very rare. Not even most normies are what you consider "truly NT", and you would know if you'd leave your house once in a while and meet new people. If you have zero social interactions and it doesn't bother you, then you are for sure somewhere on the spectrum, but I don't think most here are like that

I know most normies aren't "Hyper NT", they are just somewhere in the middle. I am just saying that if you really are non-NT then you're better off focusing on other things to compensate.

It does bother me having zero social interaction but I have come to accept it. The only social interaction I have nowadays is with girls I date like I previously mentioned. Thank God they are young (under 25) so at least I can remain a bit up to date with how society works, and for future dates with other girls.

I have had a few friends in the past in my early 20s as well so I know how it is. It is only the last 1-2 years I have been a complete social recluse.

what’s your disorder?

No diagnosed disorder. I have done many online tests and spoke to others about it and I just don't think I am on the spectrum, but it would be a relief as then I would finally have an answer to my problems.

I am late 20s, work online and didn't go to college. AND I live in a country where it is hard to make friends. It is partly circumstantial as well.

Hyper Nt can overcompensate for even height and looks.

Yes I agree

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Need2Ascend
cope just be NT

just talk to people all day & you'll be nt eventually

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Dark Triad is what counts, not 'NT'.

This idea of 'NT' makes looksmax users gun-shy and trying to fit in. Thats not the right way, you just have to Dark Triad-max and simply own any other abnormalities in your personality, then you will unironically will be perceived as 'NT' anyway.

If you say something with full confidence and no self-doubt, you will appear 'NT', thats what it comes down to. That's why so many guys say "Im soOo NT oN aLCoHol BrO", when nothing changed in their personality except self-assuredness.

Dark Triad is what counts, not 'NT'.

This idea of 'NT' makes looksmax users gun-shy and trying to fit in. Thats not the right way, you just have to Dark Triad-max and simply own any other abnormalities in your personality, then you will unironically will be perceived as 'NT' anyway.

If you say something with full confidence and no self-doubt, you will appear 'NT', thats what it comes down to. That's why so many guys say "Im soOo NT oN aLCoHol BrO", when nothing changed in their personality except self-assuredness.
u can be confident and unlikeable
u wouldn't advise "owning ur abnormalities" it does not work like that

u can be confident and unlikeable
u wouldn't advise "owning ur abnormalities" it does not work like that
With women it does, with men u have to be more careful i agree

its not about dates for me
I want to be part of the world, belong in a group
no amount of sex can replace the approval of real friends, appreciation u get of from ur social circle
we are primates, being lonely causes great stress on our psyche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I think my high inhibition stems from low self-esteem. I don't even take myself seriously so I don't expect anyone else to. That's why I've looked into martial arts and looksmaxxing. Knowing I can fuck people up and people are intimidated by me can boost my confidence. I'm only 15 so I still have time to catch up on social development.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
I think my high inhibition stems from low self-esteem. I don't even take myself seriously so I don't expect anyone else to. That's why I've looked into martial arts and looksmaxxing. Knowing I can fuck people up and people are intimidated by me can boost my confidence. I'm only 15 so I still have time to catch up on social development.
Stare

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
just talk to people all day & you'll be nt eventually
Cope af, I worked as a sampler at costco for 1.5 years
The only thing It helped was me tying together more spontaneous sentences.
It was draining trying to fake NT while inevitably immediately failing,
no matte how hard i tried Everyone could tell I was giga aspie.
It was basically torture

• +1
no amount of sex can replace the approval of real friends, appreciation u get of from ur social circle
Not everybody is the same, look at tigers, they choose to live alone, some wolves do this as well

Cope af, I worked as a sampler at costco for 1.5 years
The only thing It helped was me tying together more spontaneous sentences.
It was draining trying to fake NT while inevitably immediately failing,
no matte how hard i tried Everyone could tell I was giga aspie.
It was basically torture
well worked for me. Wouldn't if we talking about legitimate autism

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Dude at 6ft8 u ain't gonna fit in anyways u're at that 1% of height you will always stick out like a sore thumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Dude at 6ft8 u ain't gonna fit in anyways u're at that 1% of height you will always stick out like a sore thumb
This. My height (6’7”) is why I’m a social recluse. Only “friends” I have are the other super tall guys in basketball. It’s always funny being forced talking to a normie in school or work and they avoid eye contact to cope with the mogging.

Last edited:
6'8 is literally lebron james tier,
Just be tall as an nba player bro
and not ugly and you can make it as a total aspie bro,

This. My height (6’7”) is why I’m a social recluse. Only “friends” I have are the other super tall guys in basketball.
Yeah I noticed that people that tall tend to have mostly tall friends, Kris humphries had only tall friends in his marriage with Kim K.

then yes in that case you need to be NT.

This. My height (6’7”) is why I’m a social recluse. Only “friends” I have are the other super tall guys in basketball. It’s always funny being forced talking to a normie in school or work and they avoid eye contact to cope with the mogging.

what does height have to do with having no social life and being a recluse? isn't sticking out like a "sore thumb" supposed to be good for a social life? or are you saying other men hate you for your height?

Over for amnesiacels

then yes in that case you need to be NT.

what does height have to do with having no social life and being a recluse? isn't sticking out like a "sore thumb" supposed to be good for a social life? or are you saying other men hate you for your height?
Guys get insecure when they have to look up to talk to you. They’ll avoid eye contact when standing. Have you not experienced that? Larping?

• +1
ok chad

This nigga literally writes 6´8 in his Tinder bio and a swarm of women come to suck his cock. Just lol at being NT.