Stop trying to be pretty boys, retards

So if people ask a virgin if he’s a virgin do you think he gonna say yes? Lachowski probably did that as a joke since he had threesomes no doubt then kept drinking as he didn’t want to spoil the joke foursome fivesomes etc
You lot are legit aspies
He stopped at some point and the other models stopped earlier. There are literally pictures of him in orgies floating around on lookism.

Seriously. Every single pretty boy I know that has facemaxxed, styles hair every single day, is thin, and dressed up every day either has no gf or a really ugly one. Even if they’re low inhib. Stop trying to look like this.

Examples:

View attachment 15041

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15043

Now of course you guys probably think they’re attractive because these male models are WOMEN hormonally. They're a glitch in nature causing females to grow dicks. Look at their torso's. Their tiny skulls. Their narrow faces. They have the least chance of survival in any environment. They're wired to stay home and cook + nurture for the children. They are the least sexually desirable males in the world, that's why you only ever see them with ugly chicks.

You guys are FUCKED up in the head and lack basic understanding of how nature works. What's attractive to heterosexual dudes like yourselves... IS NOT ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN'S PUSSIES.

Here’s some legitimately genetically gifted high-T SLAYERS. Enough with this low t baby face worshipping.

View attachment 15047
View attachment 15048
View attachment 15049
View attachment 15050
Mad cops lmao

Actual science disproving (jfl)

For the male face of beauty, women drew a more feminine face than men - women rate a softer jaw-line, slimmer face, fuller lips and clean-shaven look as the most attractive, compared to the more masculine appearance that is considered the most attractive by men.

women drew a more feminine face than men

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH FUCK OFF WITH THAT BS

If that were true, I'd be swimming in pussy so hard I'd actually drown in the end
What the fuck retard, not a feminine face, more feminine than what the men drew....(literal definition of pretty boy, masc features but enough fem features to be aesthetic)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Autist
What the fuck retard, not a feminine face, more feminine than what the men drew....(literal definition of pretty boy, masc features but enough fem features to be aesthetic)
women rate a softer jaw-line, slimmer face, fuller lips and clean-shaven look as the most attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Softer jawline doesn't mean a weak jawline and slimmer face doesn't mean a long face. You've got to have the right eyes too.

no gta online is getting abused by rockstar games too much. they just wanna make money. at the beginning it was nice tho

There are alot of modders too that save you from this. I mean good modders. I just got like 100M$ added to my account,only for giving 2 real dollars to one of them

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
There are alot of modders too that save you from this. I mean good modders. I just got like 100M$ added to my account,only for giving 2 real dollars to one of them
when you get ca$h modded it starts getting fun again

Invert 9

Chico is 6’4 and his face/bones are pretty masculine as well, irl he will outslay the shit outta all those guys you posted
He has a recessed maxilla. He's got a moderate amount of money (male models are paid less than female models) and some fame. HBD Chads could steal his girl anyday.

You can only be a pretty boy from the age of 13 until maybe 20-21 then you have to switch to a Chad

Seriously. Every single pretty boy I know that has facemaxxed, styles hair every single day, is thin, and dressed up every day either has no gf or a really ugly one. Even if they’re low inhib. Stop trying to look like this.

Examples:

View attachment 15041

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15043

Now of course you guys probably think they’re attractive because these male models are WOMEN hormonally. They're a glitch in nature causing females to grow dicks. Look at their torso's. Their tiny skulls. Their narrow faces. They have the least chance of survival in any environment. They're wired to stay home and cook + nurture for the children. They are the least sexually desirable males in the world, that's why you only ever see them with ugly chicks.

You guys are FUCKED up in the head and lack basic understanding of how nature works. What's attractive to heterosexual dudes like yourselves... IS NOT ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN'S PUSSIES.

Here’s some legitimately genetically gifted high-T SLAYERS. Enough with this low t baby face worshipping.

View attachment 15047
View attachment 15048
View attachment 15049
View attachment 15050
chico has a huge skull and he is 6'4. Look at men like david laid and jeff seid. they're all prettyboy maxers who have a chad body and height (except jeff lulz)

a truly attractive face is one that has both male and female traits. Chico has swarms of women surrounding him it's documented on video. trust me by saying this whole thread is cope incarnate.

prettyboy w/ chad body > dom ogre any day

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 245 and Coping
This dumbass think that humans act like animals, retarded women are atracted to men who are atractive not men who have the best genes to survive and also all the females i know like more pretty boys

This dumbass think that humans act like animals, retarded women are atracted to men who are atractive not men who have the best genes to survive and also all the females i know like more pretty boys
Same thing JFL

Prettyboys >>>> all

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish

Examples:

View attachment 15041

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15043

View attachment 15047
View attachment 15048
View attachment 15049
View attachment 15050

copity cope cope.

"Remember boyos, robust prettyboymax"
I'm pretty sure guy from pic said
"Remember boyos, brush your teeths"
or some dipshit like that

Something like david laid is ideal imho. You need good height (which I dont have unfortunately), be a prettyboy, then body and testosterone max.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
Most of my gf's been pretty and above average. Keep coping

Examples:

View attachment 15041

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15043

View attachment 15047
View attachment 15048
View attachment 15049
View attachment 15050

Yeah true the forum is fucking my brain into obsessing over the perfect face too much.