Stop using the PSL rating system if you dont know how to rate, you phaggots

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
I am seeing so many no-names giving other people below psl 4 even though the avg male is psl 4 and the posted guys here are mostly psl 4 or sightly below but it seem like people dont know that and give extremely random low numbers(psl1-3) or extremely high(6+). Apparently that works, the person usually gets an high amount of likes. jfl @ you retards. Stop using psl if you cant rate for shit.

btw: every phaggot that got rated from me gets -0.5 psl. I dont wanna fool anyone, just rated some nigs higher because they were kids.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, RedPilledStemcel, androidcel and 1 other person
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Nibba
my rating says psl so its more accurate

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, PenileFacialSurgery and theropeking
Why you worried about the random rates ppl are giving others? You should be focused on trying to looksmax as much as humanly possible

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Nibba
Why you worried about the random rates ppl are giving others? You should be focused on trying to looksmax as much as humanly possible

dont worry, i am doing looksmaxxing on a daily basis and also doing other risky experiments.

Too many wannabe phaggots here are trying to come off as good raters by using psl rating, annoying af

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
People here are beyond retarded, delusional coping OCD BDD Narcissistic Autist Mentalcel Subhumans

They can’t get anything in their lives right, never mind the 1 thing they dedicate hours a day of their life to.

Also cope thinking the average male is 4

He is about 5, which is not even attractive by default.
dont worry, i am doing looksmaxxing on a daily basis and also doing other risky experiments.

Too many wannabe phaggots here are trying to come off as good raters by using psl rating, annoying af
Are you performing surgery in yourself on a daily basis?

Impressive

People here are beyond retarded, delusional coping OCD BDD Narcissistic Autist Mentalcel Subhumans

They can’t get anything in their lives right, never mind the 1 thing they dedicate hours a day of their life to.

Also cope thinking the average male is 4

He is about 5, which is not even attractive by default.

Are you performing surgery in yourself on a daily basis?

Impressive

>He is about 5, which is not even attractive by default.
Your opinion.

>Are you performing surgery in yourself on a daily basis?
true looksmaxxer dont tell others about their secrets. JFL

Did u rate me easy cus i am child ?

PSL is hogwash. That ain't how women rate lol

Wamans rate harder and weirder. Status is too op irl
Not necessarily harder just weirder as you said. Status and NTness is a big deal for average looking guys

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
>He is about 5, which is not even attractive by default.
Your opinion.

>Are you performing surgery in yourself on a daily basis?
true looksmaxxer dont tell others about their secrets. JFL
There’s no “true looksmaxer” you pathetic autist

You know nothing, you are making no improvements unless it’s surgery

Or are biting on a leather belt and pulling on it at pull force biting down for 45 minutes to 2 hours a day, everyday, for 5 years.

You are insignificant, your “gate keeping” of shit already widely known does nothing.

Rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload
Not necessarily harder just weirder as you said. Status and NTness is a big deal for average looking guys
A psl 4 guy was dating a psl 2 girl and i asked the stacies to rate him and he got all 1s and 2s because of her. Where as my sorta freind did me a big up and said rate me since they thought we dont talk much and the girls thought he wouldnt tell me I got honest ratings of 7 and 8 if i wasnt being a "jerk" aka ignoring them

Or are biting on a leather belt and pulling on it at pull force biting down for
Face pulling: how to fuck ur bite up 101
A psl 4 guy was dating a psl 2 girl and i asked the stacies to rate him and he got all 1s and 2s because of her. Where as my sorta freind did me a big up and said rate me since they thought we dont talk much and the girls thought he wouldnt tell me I got honest ratings of 7 and 8 if i wasnt being a "jerk" aka ignoring them
I'm gonna give you a quick lesson son: don't listen to what women sa, watch what they do. Women have rated me a 5 before then ask to see my dick the next day. Their words quite literally mean nothing

Women do rate harder overall tbh

Have to be pickier to get best genes for baby being grown in stomach for 9 months, compared to a man who can theoretically jizz in and impregnate 5 different women a day

Women have the higher standards, and lower sex drive(unless for Chad)

And men have the lower standards, and higher sex drive

Giving many women way more options to pick from, always choosing the best men, and it’s allows them to be hypergamous

I'm gonna give you a quick lesson son: don't listen to what women sa, watch what they do. Women have rated me a 5 before then ask to see my dick the next day. Their words quite literally mean nothing
I know, it’s fucking retarded.

Extremely fucking hard and barley feasible too.

I’m not even going to think back to the days of mid 2016 when I thought that was a good idea... I was desperate...

SMH OOF

Women do rate harder overall tbh

Have to be pickier to get best genes for baby being grown in stomach for 9 months, compared to a man who can theoretically jizz in and impregnate 5 different women a day

Women have the higher standards, and lower sex drive(unless for Chad)

And men have the lower standards, and higher sex drive

Giving many women way more options to pick from, always choosing the best men, and it’s allows them to be hypergamous
Not really man. Women are very emotional and can be conned into fucking below Chad tier men. They don't grade harder cuz some guys on here like zyzzreincarnate get hit on by women and called cute and shit and people told him.he was ugly af here.

Not really man. Women are very emotional and can be conned into fucking below Chad tier men. They don't grade harder cuz some guys on here like zyzzreincarnate get hit on by women and called cute and shit and people told him.he was ugly af here.
What I said 100% still applies...

Just a little less if the guy has some perceived Higher Status and runs low inhibition dark triad badboy/thug game

So the bitch thinks he is supposedly “higher value” do to foids pre-selection, all wanting and fighting for the same man

Rare for any sub-Chad as in anywhere sub6, to get High Status and pre-selection.

I’m not a complete PSL autist, I’ve been outside.
Step
Out
Your

Basement
Okay
Ya heard.

PSL is hogwash. That ain't how women rate lol
this lmao, I've made a point at asking some of my female friends irl at how they would rate some more obscure but easily psl8 male models and compared to what they say about some guys irl, you'd think they legit have down syndrome or are blind tbh

What I said 100% still applies...

Just a little less if the guy has some perceived Higher Status and runs low inhibition dark triad badboy/thug game

So the bitch thinks he is supposedly “higher value” do to foids pre-selection, all wanting and fighting for the same man

Rare for any sub-Chad as in anywhere sub6, to get High Status and pre-selection.

I’m not a complete PSL autist, I’ve been outside.

Step
Out
Your

Basement
Okay
Ya heard.
Yeah I do agree then. It's about VALUE from either looks or status (inc. money)
this lmao, I've made a point at asking some of my female friends irl at how they would rate some more obscure but easily psl8 male models and compared to what they say about some guys irl, you'd think they legit have down syndrome or are blind tbh
I mean I wouldn't listen to how women rate. I'd look at followers on IG. Some rugged chad would have 10x the amount of some Twink model like barrett

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I mean I wouldn't listen to how women rate. I'd look at followers on IG. Some rugged chad would have 10x the amount of some Twink model like barrett

Barret is one of the most followed male models on IG, top 25

His aesthetics and good looks transcends any of his gayalieness, and he does have decent bones better than 95% of the population

No average rugged Chad has 10m followers on IG

Jordan has about 1m

Nick Bateman 6m

Out of curiosity what's your lenght and girth

people on this stupid forum are obviously dumb so u shouldnt even take their word for anything of value